Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Any small town from the US similar to Hornburg?

Would be nice to have Ramona Flowers hairstyle from the Scott Pilgrim film and Gwen Tennyson hairstyles from all series.
After looking through the city list for 5min and googling the cities briefly, I found these that might be of interest to you.
Personally, I would try Cedar City first and then Battle Creek. With Myrtle Beach, I don't like the very elongated city map.
  • Battle Creek (Michigan) - 50,000 inhabitants, very compact.
  • Cedar City (Utah) - population 20,000
  • Mobile (Alabama) - 200,000 inhabitants
  • Myrtle Beach (South Carolina) - 27,000 inhabitants (narrow and long built)

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
After looking through the city list for 5min and googling the cities briefly, I found these that might be of interest to you.
Personally, I would try Cedar City first and then Battle Creek. With Myrtle Beach, I don't like the very elongated city map.
  • Battle Creek (Michigan) - 50,000 inhabitants, very compact.
  • Cedar City (Utah) - population 20,000
  • Mobile (Alabama) - 200,000 inhabitants
  • Myrtle Beach (South Carolina) - 27,000 inhabitants (narrow and long built)
Thank you Mercedes

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Cross Battle Creek off the list.
The city map in the game does not match the real city map. The buildings are distributed too widely.
There are also too many streets without buildings at Castle Douglas. I guess you'll have no choice but to search for a town yourself. Sorry.

Call the download page of the city maps, sort by size and search from about 500kb. Everything below that is too empty (Hornburg has 900kb).

Reactions: AnonF21

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
My Neighbors mod updated to 0.0.5
It gives you more interactions with your neighbors.
Contains 4 stories, more will be added over time!
This one is still in WIP state...
Download it here
Is it good to start a new game for this to work or is there a " Say hi to next door pop up?" Its activated thru the normal "active mod" section, just trying to figure out when its actually working ;)

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Is it good to start a new game for this to work or is there a " Say hi to next door pop up?" Its activated thru the normal "active mod" section, just trying to figure out when its actually working ;)
Yeah, I thought it was fixed...
I will check it, I think the timeout is to high...
Thanks!

Edit:
I did a bad timeout setup, now I think it's fixed!
I did a lot of changes, I add more global, replaced some variables to globals,...
I'm testing it....

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Raddeck

Because you are active here right now, I have a general question about all the mods.
Is there a way to limit certain actions in the mods time,.
For example, friends who call at 03:00 at night and want to go out with you, or neighbor who enter the room in the middle of the night to introduce themselves. Especially the latter encounter would actually be more something for the hallway or living room, after you have decided to open the door after ringing the bell.
Equally annoying, gifts that are delivered in the middle of the night by a messenger, and this then even unasked and not in official clothing sits on the bed, from which you yourself was just driven out.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Would be nice if the room editor allowed you to properly add additional walls rather than having to repurpose other objects with the scale tools to try and turn them into something resembling walls. I thought I was being clever by using the gym mat object as walls, but I forgot at the time that there's an animation associated with those, and it seems like even though I've rotated them upright characters are still going up to them to try and use them and it's causing them to fall through the floor. So now I've gotta redo the room using something else

Last edited:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
The polyamorous mod is a great mod, I like it, but,.... it messes up the karma.. "no more bad karma" and it messes up "getting caught by husbands, boyfriends!!!! Anyone has an idea how to repair it where it won't do that??? It happens when you set it "polyamorous mod" and if you don't set it it happens when you take on a 2nd girlfriend!

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
The polyamorous mod is a great mod, I like it, but,.... it messes up the karma.. "no more bad karma" and it messes up "getting caught by husbands, boyfriends!!!! Anyone has an idea how to repair it where it won't do that??? It happens when you set it "polyamorous mod" and if you don't set it it happens when you take on a 2nd girlfriend!
Inside lpscenes somewhere inside vin_Polyamorous ;)
Btw, if you are polyamorous, you are not supposed to be shocked by getting cheated. Because, you can cheat on her too
Good to know, I also find out that when enable, the game is not so fun.... (in french: un peu n'importe quoi)
Yeah! I think improvement is needed!

Edit:
In fact, cheating includes deception and betrayal, like if you and your partner have agreed not to have sex with other people, but your partner breaks that promise.
The difference between cheating and polyamory is that people who are polyamorous have shared agreements about sex and relationships with other people.
Polyamory is defined as practicing or being open to intimate relationships with more than one person.
Dating as a polyamorous person means you’re not looking for just one person to share a romantic or sexual connection with.

But, this kind of agreements are not present in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: R0y

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for August are as follows (Main Poll Votes + Bonus Poll Votes = Total). Note the tie for second place!
  • Pregnancy 51 + 24 = 75
  • Netori (you're the bull) 35 + 16 = 51
  • Sex Worker 32 + 19 = 51
  • At Work 29 + 15 = 44
  • Trans 28 + 13 = 41
  • Old-Young 26 + 10 = 36
  • Transformation 21 + 11 = 32
  • BDSM 21 + 8 = 29
  • Elves, Orcs and Vampires 22 + 7 = 29
  • Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) 19 + 9 = 28
  • Interracial 15 + 8 = 23
  • Vore 14 + 9 = 23
  • Netorare (you're the cuck) 13 + 9 = 22
  • Tentacles 15 + 5 = 20
  • Watersports 10 + 4 = 14
  • Cowgirl (bill Corr...) 8 + 4 = 12
  • Lesbian 8 + 2 = 10
  • Foot Fetish 5 + 4 = 9
  • Gay 6 + 2 = 8
  • Scat 3 + 2 = 5
  • Toys 3 + 1 = 4
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism 1 + 0 = 1
Accordingly:
- Pregnancy will be the focus of v4.8 (ETA: 18 August). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from today to 11 August.
And since Netori and Sex Worker ended up with the exact same vote count for second place, the only fair way to do this is:
- Netori will be the focus of v4.9 (ETA: 28 August). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 14 August to 21 August.
- Sex Worker will be the focus of v4.10 (ETA: 8 September), i.e. the first update of September which usually isn't a KoTM update. The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 24 August to 1 September (i.e. while the Kinks of the Months poll is running for September).
Basically, September will end up having 3 Kinks of the Month updates: 1 meant for August (v4.10), 2 meant for Sep (v4.11 & 4.12, 18 & 28 September). This is a better solution than making Netori and Sex Worker share one update.
This way, each KotM update has one week for the community to brainstorm ideas for, and another week between the brainstorm's conclusion and the release date for me to actually work on these ideas and add to the game.
All three kinks will then be excluded from the polls for September and October, allowing others to have a go

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Inside lpscenes somewhere inside vin_Polyamorous ;)
Btw, if you are polyamorous, you are not supposed to be shocked by getting cheated. Because, you can cheat on her too
Good to know, I also find out that when enable, the game is not so fun.... (in french: un peu n'importe quoi)
Yeah! I think improvement is needed!

Edit:
In fact, cheating includes deception and betrayal, like if you and your partner have agreed not to have sex with other people, but your partner breaks that promise.
The difference between cheating and polyamory is that people who are polyamorous have shared agreements about sex and relationships with other people.
Polyamory is defined as practicing or being open to intimate relationships with more than one person.
Dating as a polyamorous person means you’re not looking for just one person to share a romantic or sexual connection with.

But, this kind of agreements are not present in the game.
I see your point & I suppose Vinfamy made it that away too. But just because you have multiple girlfriend/wives doesn't mean you not gonna stop messing with married\girlfriends that are not yours & the husbands/boyfriends of them are not gonna understand when you tell them "well, I have multiple girlfriends"!!! So when it kills "getting caught by husbands, boyfriends " it is not correct! Thank you, Raddeck, my friend, for explaining it. Thanx to Vinfamy, you can cut it off , like you said it's not near as fun, I agree and I will cut it off!

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I see your point & I suppose Vinfamy made it that away too. But just because you have multiple girlfriend/wives doesn't mean you not gonna stop messing with married\girlfriends that are not yours & the husbands/boyfriends of them are not gonna understand when you tell them "well, I have multiple girlfriends"!!! So when it kills "getting caught by husbands, boyfriends " it is not correct! Thank you, Raddeck, my friend, for explaining it. Thanx to Vinfamy, you can cut it off , like you said it's not near as fun, I agree and I will cut it off!
You're right! But I'm not saying what he did is good!

That's what I was talking about:
So, yeah, people doesn't know my agreements between me and my wife.

But, if I fuck someone's wife and they are not polyamorous, the wife is cheating on her husband. So "getting caught by husband" apply.

I doesn't take a look at the codes, but just saying what it supposed to be.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Funny how i've got 2 characters.

A little boi (little in the sense of introvert and shit) that just tries to get a restaurant business through working in a office while being seducted by co-workers and fake model agencies >:C

And a guy who went to jail for 24 murders but escaped, now he's trying to get another life through harsh crime and legal business. (non-consensual sex with co-workers isn't legal bois)

MrMike

May 3, 2018
My Neighbors mod updated to 0.0.5
It gives you more interactions with your neighbors.
Contains 4 stories, more will be added over time!
This one is still in WIP state...
Download it here:

As usual, if you find any bugs, typos, new ideas for my mods, I will try to create / fix them as soon as you send them to me ...
Thank you for not respecting the sexual Orientation (ticked on in Game-Settings) in your Stories! :mad:
:sick: (n)

Was your rk_MN_Up_Your_Neighbour.lpscene

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Thank you for not respecting the sexual Orientation (ticked on in Game-Settings) in your Stories! :mad:

You don't have to be so offensive!
Sorry but errors happen :rolleyes:
Also, I said "This one is still in WIP state" means it can be buggy.

Btw, If you choose Trans as player, that's not gonna work. (Only male - female)

Can you explain what exactly is the problem?
Anyway, like I said on my Discord server, there a bug with the NPC neighbor. So it will be fixed soon (maybe today).
I'm not a robot, I also have a full time job. So I'm doing it for fun! Be patient !

Edit: I was maybe tired that day, I reversed some gender...
I'm fixing it at the moment and few other things!
Thanks, anyway for reporting!

Last edited:
Reactions: kuro95zone

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
Love the game!! cant wait for more updates! i did notice kind of a weird bug tho--was interacting with an NPC then somehow that NPC took over my identity lol--fembots that take over the world> wheres austin powers lol

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017

You don't have to be so offensive!
Sorry but errors happen :rolleyes:
Also, I said "This one is still in WIP state" means it can be buggy.

Btw, If you choose Trans as player, that's not gonna work. (Only male - female)

Can you explain what exactly is the problem?
Anyway, like I said on my Discord server, there a bug with the NPC neighbor. So it will be fixed soon (maybe today).
I'm not a robot, I also have a full time job. So I'm doing it for fun! Be patient !

Edit: I was maybe tired that day, I reversed some gender...
I'm fixing it at the moment and few other things!
Thanks, anyway for reporting!
Just FYI
actor.isMale() //only male actors
actor.isFemale() //only female actors
actor.isTrans() //only futa actors
!actor.isMale() //only female or futa actors //AKA only actors with vaginas
!actor.isFemale() //only male or futa actors //AKA only actors with dicks
!actor.isTrans() //only male or female //AKA only actors with only one sex organ

The main thing to look at is:
Actor.isInterestedIn(Player)
or
Player.isInterestedIn(Actor)

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes