Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Yeah, but then i shouldn't get it anyway when respecting sex orientation? Or do i get it wrong there?
Its the only one i got.(Don't know if theres another version, the " nude_draw improved " implies it)
My Solution for now, not going to the Draw event.
I have higher triggering scenes, right. But the point isn't how often it triggers. ;)
The scene don't respect sex orientation because the teacher is maybe gay.
The teacher doesn't care if you are or not !

But I'm planning a version for straight men, next days...

Ok, so the better, is to put a "nonconsensual" restriction....
Like having the needs to enable nonconsensual mod to access, this scene.

I'll do it!

Reactions: MrMike

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Still a "Guy" is calling me as my "Girlfriend" in same Story as before. (But this time i was with Girl as new Neighbor.) Textissues it seems.
Unfortunately, i have no relationship as i started this event. So the Event shouldnt go like this?

Plus, after i accept the New Neighbor as my new Girlfriend, she isnt. She is just marked as Neighbor after Event. :unsure:

Edit: And still i get same sex scenes! Help him, Offer Couch, No to Comfort... jeez... again Samesex scenes. So, whatever you did, it wasnt helping preventing...
Ok , I got what you mean, long story short, someone send me that story and the one about gardener.
I didn't read the text as a writer but as a coder, so I didn't see all the details, my bad.
I really made this one too fast. :(
I will focus on that mod today and this week.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Ok, about nude gay draw, the nonconsensual restriction was already there, I added other restrictions, so now, you got 20% chance to fall on that scene IF you're not gay. I also made a version for straight... I updated the mod to 1.0.9

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
So for bestiality to work you need base game + lewd patch? Are there any mods that expand bestiality content?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Two questions....i recognize all the celebs in the OP banner except "Yi". Who is that?

And are there files for them in game? I didn't see any matching those names when I scrolled the presets.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Would anyone know how to hide the big menu on the left? The one with "Interact with your current location", "Generic actions you can take anywhere", etc.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Two questions....i recognize all the celebs in the OP banner except "Yi". Who is that?

And are there files for them in game? I didn't see any matching those names when I scrolled the presets.
Look inside: ...\Modules\vin_Base\Presets\celebs

YI = not sure, but I think it's her: Liu Yifei

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
My contact list has gone buggy :( No Npc get added to it, there is two blank contacts on my list tho no name of whom it is comes up all the other stats etc show except the names.

Any ideas ??

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
The scene don't respect sex orientation because the teacher is maybe gay.
The teacher doesn't care if you are or not !

But I'm planning a version for straight men, next days...

Ok, so the better, is to put a "nonconsensual" restriction....
Like having the needs to enable nonconsensual mod to access, this scene.

I'll do it!
But why does the teacher have to be a gay man? Why couldn't they be a gay woman or a straight man\ woman that's sexually attracted to your character?

Deadmeataru

Feb 24, 2020
so now since 4.7 update I'm getting Fatal Errors and crashes both during start-up AND gameplay, and no option to get details so I could copy or attach for Vinfamy. any ideas?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Same problem with 4.7
Crashes when I want to rent an apartment
Crashes when I activate the contact list
Crashes when I want to store in a store.

It doesn't matter if I overwrite 4.6 with the patch, overwrite the old folder with the full 4.7 or start from a freshly installed folder.

Annotation:
A quick start with a male MC works, but not with a female. So seems to be a gender specific bug.

melakuu

Oct 21, 2019
So, i downloaded the newest patch and when i created a new character, not only my character couldn't wear clothes, ergo, naked all the time but, all npcs were also naked!
Does anyone know how to fix this?

edit: after playing for some time, during sex scenes, some of the positions doesn't work properly. The characters just stand inside each other, clipping themselves lmao

Last edited:

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
First time playing here, But I have fatal error so often that I just have to stop, 100% ctd when I try to add new relative. Playing with female character and some custom texture but other than that, no mods installed.

Mr.Unlucky23

May 16, 2018
Is there a way to disable or bypass the need of Arousal and Energy during Sex? It bothers me especially with my Partners...Pu to dry...and di not hard enough.

Best regards

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Is there a way to disable or bypass the need of Arousal and Energy during Sex? It bothers me especially with my Partners...Pu to dry...and di not hard enough.

Best regards
As far as I know, no.
You first have to get above the value of 20 for this display to disappear.
Unfortunately, you'll have to try your way through the countless positions until you find one that gives both you and your partner enough excitement.

If you have a favorite position, it might be an idea to adjust the values of the NPCs you know so that you can finish faster.

Troubleshooting:
I have now played 4.7 for almost 90min with a male character without any problems. Went to the start menu afterwards, created a female character and when searching for an apartment, shopping or planning a family the game crashed immediately.

I also edited my male character to a female - and the game crashed on the first action (homework).

Last edited:

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
I have a problem with dogs, when i meet a neighbor and do sexual the dogs stay on my house as if they were mine, there's some way to remove them from my house??

Reactions: pootin and srg91
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes