Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Just FYI
actor.isMale() //only male actors
actor.isFemale() //only female actors
actor.isTrans() //only futa actors
!actor.isMale() //only female or futa actors //AKA only actors with vaginas
!actor.isFemale() //only male or futa actors //AKA only actors with dicks
!actor.isTrans() //only male or female //AKA only actors with only one sex organ

The main thing to look at is:
Actor.isInterestedIn(Player)
or
Player.isInterestedIn(Actor)
I know all that! :) I coded it too fast I guess! I almost finish to fix it!

MrMike

May 3, 2018
I did not know if you did it on purpose. Maybe was working as intended. Or not, like it now seems.
See it that way: Forced into scenes i never want to see. :sick: Torn out of Mood and Atmosphere and killing my free time i had as well.
For sure i was angry.
As said: Didnt know if intended or not.
Can you explain what exactly is the problem?
When i read correct, you already figured out. I was forced into samesex scenes. (My Char has no samesex Orientation, and i have ticked in Settings on that NPC´s respect sexual Orientation to hardly avoid this)

After "hey, you can sleep on my couch" no chance to get out of it and forced into. And at that Point you dont know that its coming THAT way.

Maybe you script another Choice later on in, so you can choose (even for normal scenes) if you still wanna go that route after you figure out whats going on, or having suspicion whats coming.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I did not know if you did it on purpose. Maybe was working as intended. Or not, like it now seems.
See it that way: Forced into scenes i never want to see. :sick: Torn out of Mood and Atmosphere and killing my free time i had as well.
For sure i was angry.
As said: Didnt know if intended or not.

When i read correct, you already figured out. I was forced into samesex scenes. (My Char has no samesex Orientation, and i have ticked in Settings on that NPC´s respect sexual Orientation to hardly this)

After "hey, you can sleep on my couch" no chance to get out of it and forced into. And at that Point you dont know that its coming THAT way.

Maybe you script another Choice later on in, so you can choose (even for normal scenes) if you still wanna go that route after you figure out whats going on, or having suspicion whats coming.
Cool, so you like the story ;), but it was not what you intended... I agree !

No it was not intended, surely I was tired the day I released it and I though it was finish, it was not.
I work on 2 - 3 mods at the same time (one of them is really big).
I'm fixing all my mess... :(
The bug is: I did something like this <Actor2.she_or_he> instead of <Actor2.he_or_she>

I will post a new update tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for inconveniences!

Reactions: MrMike

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-6-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

1st. Remade "Post-wedding_party" {I accidently deleted it and could not find a copy so I had to rebuild it, which sucks.}

2nd. Random fixes to everything in my mod.

3rd. I created a Roommate system. I first attempted to make this mod about a year ago & failed miserably. I think it works quite well so far. It function similarly to incest stuff only its a stranger instead. I will slowly begin adjusting the rest of my mod to account for the new roommates. And come up with new stuff as I go along.

Note to other modders: I used the command "Actor = getPerson(tag_Roommate)" for my roommate scenes & management.

Last edited:

Tittybomb

Mar 18, 2019
So I grabbed the new version of this last night and seem to be running into a weird issue. I had zero problems playing last night, but today any time I try to play my game freezes and decides to consume literally 100% of my computer's memory the moment I click to load a save or start a new game. I can't even begin to understand what the root cause of this is, but it is what it is.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
So I grabbed the new version of this last night and seem to be running into a weird issue. I had zero problems playing last night, but today any time I try to play my game freezes and decides to consume literally 100% of my computer's memory the moment I click to load a save or start a new game. I can't even begin to understand what the root cause of this is, but it is what it is.
Sometime when we go too fast it can happen. If you restart your computer and try again does it happen again?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
There is an intermittent issue where the game starts to use all of your memory when you load a game. I encounter this every now and then. Not sure if that's the same issue you're having but it's been in the game a long time. Killing the game process and restarting it usually fixes it.

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone else have a problem where some NPCs stay pregnant forever and never give birth? I have had this problem for a while. Even after updating the game. I have also tried it with and without mods.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem where some NPCs stay pregnant forever and never give birth? I have had this problem for a while. Even after updating the game. I have also tried it with and without mods.
What is happening is that every midnight game checks to find pregnant girls and it chooses between "discover pregnancy" or "give birth", but when you have 10 girls knocked up at same time it tends to bottle neck.

I have some scenes in my pregnancy mod ( https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-6-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623 )
NPC_gives_birth_exrtra
NPC_discovers_pregnancy_Extra
NPC_gives_birth_neutral_extra
NPC_discovers_pregnancy_Extra
NPC_discovers_pregnancy_neutral_Extra

These scene trigger at any time and help alleviate the bottle neck.

Last edited:

MrMike

May 3, 2018
Bugfixes: My Neighbors mod updated to 0.0.9
- Fixed a lot of bugs (genders was mixed up)
- Some content added.
Still a "Guy" is calling me as my "Girlfriend" in same Story as before. (But this time i was with Girl as new Neighbor.) Textissues it seems.
Unfortunately, i have no relationship as i started this event. So the Event shouldnt go like this?

Plus, after i accept the New Neighbor as my new Girlfriend, she isnt. She is just marked as Neighbor after Event. :unsure:

Edit: And still i get same sex scenes! Help him, Offer Couch, No to Comfort... jeez... again Samesex scenes. So, whatever you did, it wasnt helping preventing... :sick:

More-Interactions updated to 1.0.8
- 1 interaction added "Ask some question?"
- nude_draw improved
- gay_nude_draw
Download it here:
Same here... why im getting the Gay_scenes? (3 out of 3 times i got invited for the nude painting) (edit: 5 out of 5... so for sure im not just unlucky...)
Are you sure you are not doing that on purpose? :unsure: ;)

- Now you can buy a bicycle, car or motorcycle in exchange for sex.
Third: After buy for sex... after the first scene which happens right after... they tell you that you owe them 0! more... and you dont have any car/motorcycle.
"Pay my debt" tells same: Dont have any debt about car, bike or motorcycle. So... not working it seems.

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
47.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- -

Change Log:
This update gives some love to a kink who always seems to finish 'mid-table' in the Kinks of the Month results each month, i.e. despite being moderately popular, it has never won a KotM update and doesn't look likely to win in the foreseeable future. I've done this in the past for a few kinks (Watersports etc) and will continue to give some love to the unlucky perpetual losers in future non-KotM (i.e. first update of each month) updates when appropriate.
Even though this isn't an official KotM update decided by the poll results, Old-Young will still be excluded from September and October's KotM polls for fairness to the other kinks.
- New "Official Old-Young Module", disabled by default and can be enabled in Esc > Mod Manager
- New "likes_older" stat for player character and NPCs that ranges from -100 (prefers much younger lover) to 100 (prefers much older lover). This new stat has a big impact on their attraction to you whenever a new NPC is generated.
- New "Use an age-gap dating app" that will introduce you to people that fit in with your age gap preference. This also provides an immersive way to set your own "likes_older" stat without directly editing stats or trying to figure out the math.
- Commonly triggered scene for a younger player character that prefers older where a DILF / MILF (depending on your gender & sexual orientation) approaches you
- Commonly triggered scene for an older player character that prefers younger where you come across someone younger who checks you out and you have a choice to approach
- While hanging out with your friend / significant other, they might introduce you to their unusually attractive dad / mom / uncle / aunt / grandad / grandma (depending on how high your likes_older stat goes)
- While hanging out with your friend, they might introduce you to their +18 child, niece / nephew / grandson / granddaughter who checks you out (depending on how far in the negative territory your likes_older stat goes)
- While hanging out with a friend of the same gender and similar age at a nightclub / bar, you may get approached by a pair of older (wo)men. This, depending your own and your friend's likes_older, perversion, interpersonal stats and scene choices, may result in either direct or voyeur partipation in a threesome or foursome.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to take out or lower the "not wet enough" hindrance after an orgasm?

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Still a "Guy" is calling me as my "Girlfriend" in same Story as before. (But this time i was with Girl as new Neighbor.) Textissues it seems.
Unfortunately, i have no relationship as i started this event. So the Event shouldnt go like this?

Plus, after i accept the New Neighbor as my new Girlfriend, she isnt. She is just marked as Neighbor after Event. :unsure:

Edit: And still i get same sex scenes! Help him, Offer Couch, No to Comfort... jeez... again Samesex scenes. So, whatever you did, it wasnt helping preventing... :sick:

Same here... why im getting the Gay_scenes? (3 out of 3 times i got invited for the nude painting) (edit: 5 out of 5... so for sure im not just unlucky...)
Are you sure you are not doing that on purpose? :unsure: ;)

Third: After buy for sex... after the first scene which happens right after... they tell you that you owe them 0! more... and you dont have any car/motorcycle.
"Pay my debt" tells same: Dont have any debt about car, bike or motorcycle. So... not working it seems.
The way you talk to me I will take my time to fix it, it is not intended.

MrMike

May 3, 2018
The way you talk to me I will take my time to fix it, it is not intended.
The way i talk to you? You do see the Smiley behind that sentence, so i was joking about it?
And rest is totally normal telling you whats going wrong. Without any offending... wow.

After some Days i got the Car now. But still just after the One-Time Sex. Lamborghini for 1 sex in my Garage now.

Last edited:

Ael

Aug 7, 2017
Any way to add animals to npc?
Idk why, but in 4.6 zero npc hame animals (cant even test new animations and interactions).

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
The way i talk to you? You do see the Smiley behind that sentence, so i was joking about it?
And rest is totally normal telling you whats going wrong. Without any offending... wow.

After some Days i got the Car now. But still just after the One-Time Sex. Lamborghini for 1 sex in my Garage now.
Sorry I take it the wrong way!

Reactions: MrMike

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
First about nude gay draw --> Title implied gay events
The teacher is maybe gay (random chance), so yeah you have chance to get flirted if your a guy.
timeout is at 2000 --> Long time problem with the game (don't respect the timeout).
So it is not supposed to trigger that much...???
Solution: in Setting adjust your "scene trigger level" to 10 or less.
I will try to find a workaround

About cars, I'm checking it also My Neighbors.... I don't get it, yesterday it was working....???

MrMike

May 3, 2018
First about nude gay draw --> Title implied gay events
Yeah, but then i shouldnt get it anyway when respecting sex orientation? Or do i get it wrong there?
Its the only one i got.(Dont know if theres another version, the " nude_draw improved " implies it)
My Solution for now, not going to the Draw event.
I have higher triggering scenes, right. But the point isnt how often it triggers. ;)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes