Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Wow! I appreciate you doing this for me but unfortunately it only works on NPC's that have been already added to my contacts. Still really useful if I take on a teacher job, or something similar that adds loads of NPC's at once though. I honestly am starting to think this is just a me problem, because surely someone would have noticed this by now lol. I'll report it to the discord, see if maybe this is more common than I think
Hmm, it should work for NPCs not in your contacts. I'll check and see what the issue is. Also I already confirmed your finding that adjusting the minimum fertility in the lpstat file doesn't also adjust the fertility value in the pregnancy info window. It's unclear whether the underlying pregnancy mechanics are affected by this issue, or whether they're using the adjusted fertility stat value regardless.

Edit: So it seems to work fine for me with NPCs not in my contacts list. I generated a new NPC via the contacts list, blocked that contact thus removing them from the list, ran the script, and then re-added them to my contacts by using "Unlock all contacts" and confirmed their fertility had been adjusted.

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Wow! I appreciate you doing this for me but unfortunately it only works on NPC's that have been already added to my contacts. Still really useful if I take on a teacher job, or something similar that adds loads of NPC's at once though. I honestly am starting to think this is just a me problem, because surely someone would have noticed this by now lol. I'll report it to the discord, see if maybe this is more common than I think
I assume this issue isnt due to you trying to get temporary NPC's pregnant ?

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
I assume this issue isnt due to you trying to get temporary NPC's pregnant ?
No, I'm going to a location (usually a gym), waiting for the npc's to load and then using the adjuster. Then I add them to contacts and check the fertility level. The mod does set both preg info and fertility (as they do seem to be different) to the same value, so I'm not sure why the doc in vin_pregnancy doesn't work. (Though maybe those are temp NPC's? Which just sends me back to how to generate them properly from the doc)

Just checked and this method works for me as well. It just doesn't affect NPC's I meet using the going to a location method I had been doing

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
No, I'm going to a location (usually a gym), waiting for the npc's to load and then using the adjuster. Then I add them to contacts and check the fertility level. The mod does set both preg info and fertility (as they do seem to be different) to the same value, so I'm not sure why the doc in vin_pregnancy doesn't work. (Though maybe those are temp NPC's? Which just sends me back to how to generate them properly from the doc)

Just checked and this method works for me as well. It just doesn't affect NPC's I meet using the going to a location method I had been doing
Unless you see a name floating above their heads, the NPCs you see in buildings are temporary. They only become permanent once you talk to them. So running the script beforehand won't do anything for them. You'd have to run it after they become permanent.

Edit: I could possibly adjust the script to affect temporary NPCs in the building

Last edited:

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
Unless you see a name floating above their heads, the NPCs you see in buildings are temporary. They only become permanent once you talk to them or add them to your contacts. I forget which it is. So running the script beforehand won't do anything for them. You'd have to run it after they become permanent.
Ahh I see, well as I said that still begs the question as to why the proper preg info stats aren't applied when an NPC is added to contacts, since I have been making sure to only sex npc's who are in my contacts (mostly so I can check fertility). All around weird stuff lol (and thanks for dealing with me)

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Edit: I could possibly adjust the script to affect temporary NPCs in the building
Probabily the only real alternative would be to make a simple 'interaction' script for the one npc that turned them permanant and then alterd the stats.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Ahh I see, well as I said that still begs the question as to why the proper preg info stats aren't applied when an NPC is added to contacts, since I have been making sure to only sex npc's who are in my contacts (mostly so I can check fertility). All around weird stuff lol (and thanks for dealing with me)
Try this version which covers the temporary NPCs in the same building as you as well

Reactions: Zelva

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Probabily the only real alternative would be to make a simple 'interaction' script for the one npc that turned them permanant and then alterd the stats.
Yeah that's a good idea if it's just the temporary NPCs that are of interest. I assume NPCs generated by scenes are of interest as well though.

Edit: Could be worth splitting it into 2 separate actions, 1 action that runs through all the permanent NPCs, and one interaction that just modifies temp NPCs

Jul 6, 2021
There really aren't temporary NPCs any more. Any that get pregnant from another NPC or impregnate one become regular NPCs. Any that get a female MC character pregnant do too. Any female NPC the male MC even cums in her vag - whether she gets pregnant or not - also do.

df223

Mar 13, 2021
WTF? There have been huge changes.
I dont feel the relations interpersonals changed even a bit, the same pose for every dialogue without emotions in the face , whats the point in building a game like this if you aren t immersed at all in the world.

Also the NPC's are ugly as fuck with the same clothes bugs and well all is the same except the fact there are more animations and the world is bigger and you have more situations to get involved

but once again, the game isn t immersive, you don t get emotional with nothing and its empty

Or maybe i am just lazy to costumitaze my char... idk i do want to like this game but arrghh...

another thingm dude, why the f. do you have 1000 body parts to touch?? is annoying and boring, and the camera is more annoying even when you are creating some char, can t you make it free without having to click several times to change the angle...Uff boy i can t deal with this game

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
Try this version which covers the temporary NPCs in the same building as you as well
Yep! That works great, thanks for your help in this. There is still a funky disconnect where my minimum fertility in the doc (60) is still represented in the char stats if the preg info is below it, but changes if it is above. But hey, the fact I can do this at all is a big step above where I was when I posted my original message

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yep! That works great, thanks for your help in this. There is still a funky disconnect where my minimum fertility in the doc (60) is still represented in the char stats if the preg info is below it, but changes if it is above. But hey, the fact I can do this at all is a big step above where I was when I posted my original message
You'll probably want to adjust the values in the scene file to line up with your minimum fertility in the lpstat file. Change the values from Random(25, 50) to Random(60, 100) or something like that which should fix any discrepancies

Reactions: Zelva
Jul 6, 2021
I dont feel the relations interpersonals changed even a bit, the same pose for every dialogue without emotions in the face , whats the point in building a game like this if you aren t immersed at all in the world.

Also the NPC's are ugly as fuck with the same clothes bugs and well all is the same except the fact there are more animations and the world is bigger and you have more situations to get involved

but once again, the game isn t immersive, you don t get emotional with nothing and its empty

Or maybe i am just lazy to costumitaze my char... idk i do want to like this game but arrghh...

another thingm dude, why the f. do you have 1000 body parts to touch?? is annoying and boring, and the camera is more annoying even when you are creating some char, can t you make it free without having to click several times to change the angle...Uff boy i can t deal with this game

The clothing has been completely changed in the last year. There were 2 MAJOR changes to how characters look since 2018. Back then they were only race based and looked bad. 2019 made big changes and this year made the racial differences more real. I only started playing late 2019 and see major changes in everything. If you don't like it there are tons of games on Patreon/F95. Certainly you can find some you like. This one is pretty popular. There are a few I don't like that are popular (generally for difficulty or NMK stuff), but here it is very modable and you can deactivate stuff that isn't YK. How many others can you do that sort of thing? Also, sandbox but open so you don't have to guess where to go. I myself didn't download this version/waiting until 4_7 as "doggy" is as NMK as it can possibly get.

Deadmeataru

Feb 24, 2020
Hey quick question, how do i make someone break up with their lover ? Thanks :)
a. there's a repeatable quest to do just that, although you'll need both luck and some game play to make it work, b. dating activity, but don't expect it to work in just 1 go unless you edit the NPC stats to REALLY like you and even then RNGeezus is involved. and note that there is nothing that prevents them from getting a new lover before you can manage to snag them so you may have to repeat a or b.

now, on to my issue. so, I earn my sister as a poly lover. as soon as that scene completes I have a new poly lover (who never even existed as far as I can tell) who is NOT my sister and my sister and I have no romantic relationship whatsoever. Why? and how can I prevent this in the future? because it's really fucking annoying to spend several game days to accomplish something only to have it undone by... absolutely nothing.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Had accidentally installed only the update which of course did not work so everything solved and downloaded the correct only comes there at the start of an error message. Ashampoo_Snap_Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021_11h39m35s_001_.png Ashampoo_Snap_Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021_11h39m35s_001_.png

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Had accidentally installed only the update which of course did not work so everything solved and downloaded the correct only comes there at the start of an error message. View attachment 1324450 View attachment 1324450
I think that's just the same intermittent error that I get. It's been happening for several updates. Sometimes it takes multiple attempts to get the game to load properly.

Where saved in game outfit can be found, in which folder? Can't find anywhere...
I don't think player outfits are saved anywhere in a text file that can be read/edited by normal means. Pretty sure it's just saved per character as part of the save data

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes