mrbackdoor96

Oct 15, 2019
Just got this game was excited to use it but as soon as I get to the city selector nothing happens followed the tutorial and waited over an hour for it to load but nothing happens, game is completely vanilla no mods. I have an i5 gen 4, 1060, 16gb ram so it's not my powerplant.

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
Been writing a scene featuring random chance, yet the Random number generator function appears to be broken. Here's a snipit of my code is below:-

winchance = Random(1, 1300)

If winchance => 1 && winchance <= 100
... (several other Elseif branches of different winchance values)
Else
"The random number generator is fucked, Jim!"

The Else branch is always the result. Is the random number generator broken in 4.5, or is my code wrong?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Been writing a scene featuring random chance, yet the Random number generator function appears to be broken. Here's a snipit of my code is below:-

winchance = Random(1, 1300)

If winchance => 1 && winchance <= 100
... (several other Elseif branches of different winchance values)
Else
"The random number generator is fucked, Jim!"

The Else branch is always the result. Is the random number generator broken in 4.5, or is my code wrong?
This is the problem: "=>". This one is set the variable value to 1 i think. Try this ">=".

Reactions: Grim

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
hey guys i am very bad at character creation. Anybody kind enough to share some characters please? gender doesnt matter

Nov 26, 2018
Could someone tell me something (some Dev or you VinFamy) ?
I played some modelling agency from tvalle recently. Question is, does anyone know how hard it is to implement the mechanics of SMAgency into LifePlay? I really have no idea if that would work or could work but i am pretty sure that a game that would merge both advantages together would be highly appreciated not only by myself but of course I could be wrong.
Edit: lol I just saw that in the comments above you are talking in code so I change my "some dev or VinFamy" to the average user xD

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Could someone tell me something (some Dev or you VinFamy) ?
I played some modelling agency from tvalle recently. Question is, does anyone know how hard it is to implement the mechanics of SMAgency into LifePlay? I really have no idea if that would work or could work but i am pretty sure that a game that would merge both advantages together would be highly appreciated not only by myself but of course I could be wrong.
Edit: lol I just saw that in the comments above you are talking in code so I change my "some dev or VinFamy" to the average user xD
You'd have to elaborate on the mechanics you want to see before anyone unfamiliar with the game you're talking about can give you an answer about whether they can feasibly be implemented by Vinfamy or in a mod.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Here is a room preset i did (Penthouse). It's a complete revamp and overhaul on one of Vima's room presets (Apartment). I personally don't think this room is done, mainly the lack of objects available. will plan to update as more objects become available. So i hope you enjoy.

Reactions: R0y

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
hey guys i am very bad at character creation. Anybody kind enough to share some characters please? gender doesnt matter
You can find my presets here: Link.
For now, it's only fantasy characters, but soon I'll release human characters too! :)

Reactions: R0y

chwX

Aug 23, 2017
A couple of questions, hope somebody knows.

1. In which file are the numbers that control the chance of condoms to break?
2. Some female characters have fertility days like "-1 -4" instead of say "18-23". How can I fix that? I've checked the chars files but I didn't found anything related to that.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Obviously it's not hard to cheat in this game when you can edit whatever files you want and freely modify character stats, but nonetheless I found a major money exploit involving default scenes/game mechanics while fixing some bugs in my Home Assignment mod.

Apparently if you don't have a home or if you move out of your home, then the game automatically considers your partner's home to be your home, and it gives you all the same actions you'd normally see in your home, including the "Move out" action.

The problem lies in the logic of the move_out scene which doesn't discern whether this is indeed your home or whether you're just living in your partner's home. When you don't actually have your own home your rent is $0, and this scene assumes that if your rent is $0 then you must own this home outright, so when you "move out" it'll then sell the home for hundreds of thousands of dollars or whatever the equivalent is in the local currency. The home isn't actually sold though since it belongs to your partner, and because the game automatically moves you in with your partner again you can continue to use the move out action repeatedly for more and more money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ninja of Death

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Mod: Home Assignment

25/07/21
Updated to work correctly if you don't have a home or if you're with a companion, and to fix some other weird issues.
The action had odd behavior if you were with a companion while running it. My initial plan was to end the date and then restart it after, but I ultimately decided the additional code complexity wasn't worth it, so now it'll give you the choice of either ending the outing with your companion and continuing with the home assignment or staying with your companion and canceling the assignment.

Aug 8, 2017
A couple of questions, hope somebody knows.

1. In which file are the numbers that control the chance of condoms to break?
2. Some female characters have fertility days like "-1 -4" instead of say "18-23". How can I fix that? I've checked the chars files but I didn't found anything related to that.
1. No idea, sorry.
2. Adjust their fitness. Higher fitness = fertile days are later in the month.

Reactions: chwX

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Okay I need some help.
A while ago I posted a scene from my mod called " Post-wedding_party.lpscene ".
I accidently deleted this scene and I am hoping someone still has it.
If you do please respond to this post with a copy.

Drozerx

Mar 21, 2020
Ok so I have a problem, yesterday I downloaded the game and it was working good, and now today when I open up the game all my files that I made yesterday were gone, I was like "ok?" And I created a new character (a female) and when I go to the presets it doesn't charge, I didn't mind and I went with the default girl, in the city I only find 5 options, Journal, Contacts, Dress Quick, modeling and one more than I don't remember, those are the only one, I remembered that in the male character it made me do a lot of things more. The other stuff like crime, sex acts etc... didn't charge, and everywhere I go is a room but with a different textures even if a go to a restaurant. Oh and It doesn't let me talk to npc, I delete the game and installed again and it doesn't work, any ways to solve this issues?

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Ok so I have a problem, yesterday I downloaded the game and it was working good, and now today when I open up the game all my files that I made yesterday were gone, I was like "ok?" And I created a new character (a female) and when I go to the presets it doesn't charge, I didn't mind and I went with the default girl, in the city I only find 5 options, Journal, Contacts, Dress Quick, modeling and one more than I don't remember, those are the only one, I remembered that in the male character it made me do a lot of things more. The other stuff like crime, sex acts etc... didn't charge, and everywhere I go is a room but with a different textures even if a go to a restaurant. Oh and It doesn't let me talk to npc, I delete the game and installed again and it doesn't work, any ways to solve this issues?
Did you delete whats in the appdata folder? If not, try that. If still doesn't work, find it in windows registry & delete it there too then search lifeplay in file folders, delete all & only then you have deleted everything...

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
I had the same problem until I was helped
Go to the options and check the box for "No Scene Redress". Then you keep on what you select yourself.
However, it should be deactivated again for certain actions, since you don't get the new clothes displayed when shooting a photo, for example, and then sit around naked.

Fixed outfits would be very helpful here.
So that you can compile and save several outfits only for work or sports, and the system then also selects only from these compiled outfits.
The outfits is simple after u get the outfits on the bottom left corner there is 2 disk icons--name ur outfit then hit save outfit u can then hit the load outfit button to load it on. As for as money go to edit stats then change money-i hit 250,000,00 then it goes to like 100,000,000--you will get 7.5 million or something like that--I love the dit stats and appearance. Workd great with NPCs lol

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes