PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
Ravenger6660 Okay, so after a few adjustments a few quick saves/edits and now apparently I'm having trouble getting the scene to start at all. I made sure not to use the tab key (I'll admit I had to start over after I found the note a little too late) and to space properly, however I think I may have found the problem but my lack of programmer knowledge prevents me from finding a solution.... so, quick question... The scene builder document says "Scenes are built by a script in an .lpscene file" and when you look at each individual scene each file says the file type is a lpscene file. However I just realized under "file" my scene just says "file", so how exactly do I change it to a ".lpscene file"?
If you're using Windows 10, then open any folder or This PC. Click on "View" at the top of the file explorer window, then check the "File name extensions" box located on the far right-hand side of the View tab. Job done. You'll now see the file extension at the end of every file's filename on your computer.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Are eyes on the list? I can barely tell the different colors besides green and blue. Even then, colors are very dark.

Thanks again as always Vin!
Yes, wasn't on the list originally but with the new real face import being able to make quite photorealistic characters, the eyes really stick out like a sore thumb. I kinda want to do something about the hair too, to bring all character assets to the same standard.

mateus91

Jun 4, 2017
The import is working very well, removing the detail of the eyes ...

Well done!

Now, just for curiosity, in the future will we have something like this for importing clothes?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
In case someone comes here to rage about the new UI (Which I like so far)

- "Visual Mode" - Complete UI overhaul of the Morphs tab of the Character Customization menu, making it a much more visual, interactive and user-friendly experience. I expect 90% of players would find using "Visual Mode" sufficient for their needs cause it already gives you the most significant morphs and make them much easier to use. The old huge list of sliders is still in there, now called "Detailed Mode", meant only for advanced users who want to tweak every little number for minor morphs and experiment with negative values or values above 1 etc.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Just installed this version and don't see any difference, other than my contact list being cleared of everyone but a family member.

Yes, wasn't on the list originally but with the new real face import being able to make quite photorealistic characters, the eyes really stick out like a sore thumb. I kinda want to do something about the hair too, to bring all character assets to the same standard.
I was just about to comment on the eyes. When I first brought up shaders with you on discord, the eyes were the feature I thought needed them most. Whether you get new textures or not, you have got to get some specular on those eyes, or they'll continue to look dead. You can't just use the same shaders as the skin because obviously they have different material and surface properties, different reflection, refraction and subsurface scattering.

The same goes for teeth. Just tweaking the toon shader thickness for them would make them look less horrid.

Last edited:

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
If you're using Windows 10, then open any folder or This PC. Click on "View" at the top of the file explorer window, then check the "File name extensions" box located on the far right-hand side of the View tab. Job done. You'll now see the file extension at the end of every file's filename on your computer.
I actually fixed the issue by adding ".lpscene" to the file name when saving the file AND selecting ALL types under the drop box for file types. I was able to turn the text document into a ".lpscene file" and get it running.

It was odd because although I added .lpscene to the file name it didn't show up when viewing the file... odd... either way it works so I'm going with it, and my PC says its a .lpscene so, I think I'm good.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
If anyone else is using the Linux version and it sometimes crashes your desktop (or for me my MATE panel would crash out after I exited the game.) Change the script file's shebang to bash instead of sh. Seems to of worked for far for me. I mean the sh should be fine but for whatever reason my system hates it.

Aug 8, 2017
If anyone else is using the Linux version and it sometimes crashes your desktop (or for me my MATE panel would crash out after I exited the game.) Change the script file's shebang to bash instead of sh. Seems to of worked for far for me. I mean the sh should be fine but for whatever reason my system hates it.
In many systems these days, /bin/sh is a softlink to bash.

Jul 11, 2019
Will it be possible to edit the testicle size of futa characters? I mean the new slider system and everything. Also this new face import is some pretty cool stuff!

Keep it up buddy! ^-^

Jul 11, 2019
Next huge tech improvement would be adding HDT collision physics to the game like the ones we see in modded skyrim and fallout, lol. Animated genitals and stuff too like in SOS.

Only downside would be the performance issues, hence the game itself is a bit demanding already...

Reactions: Necronlord3

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Trinity, The THICC Vampire by Medievalover

Hey, guys! Medievalover here.
This is my first preset mod for LifePlay: Trinity, The THICC Vampire!

As the name says, she's the PAWG from the bloody realms! Curves, big boobs, big butt, pretty face, and sexy teeth (beware your cock!)... She's gotta it all. She was created using the new face import feature, with realistic makeup and pale face, bringing more realistic vampire skin.
The archive below includes the preset without stats (no stats) and another with lore-friendly stats, suggested for a new game.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:

Enjoy! ❤​

Screenshot_52.png Screenshot_53.png Screenshot_54.png Screenshot_55.png Screenshot_56.png Screenshot_57.png Screenshot_59.png Screenshot_60.png Screenshot_61.png Screenshot_62.png Screenshot_63.png Screenshot_64.png

Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
As promised I want to share the LifePlay Launcher / Mod Manager with you.
It is a stand alone launcher (32/64 Bit .NET) for LifePlay. Just put it next to the LifePlay.exe in your game directory.
It can install, update and manage LifePlay modules and addons like character and room presets.

See screens for more...

View attachment 986315

View attachment 545892

Current Version: 1.4.3.5 (15.01.2021)
Download:
Documentation:

Technical details:
It will download the mods repository from
It can install and update mods, character packs and room presets. (LifePlay Updates and more content planned for further versions.)

If you find any bugs or got any suggestions please report them here, on github or on LifePlay's Discord server. Thanks.
Planned Features / Known bugs:

If you want your Mod / Character Pack / Room Presets added to the repo contact me. You can get commit access on the repo or I can add them for you.
Dude how do you install this. your readme doesn't help at all.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Dude how do you install this. your readme doesn't help at all.
You extract the files in the ZIP (Grab LPModManager.zip, not the source code) to your LifePlay folder.

LPLauncher.exe will be right next to LifePlay.exe

Then you launch the launcher (heh) and install the mods from there.

Unless I'm missing something.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Trinity, The TICC Vampire by Medievalover

View attachment 1121947

Hey, guys! This is my first preset mod for the game: Trinity, The TICC Vampire!

As the name says, she's the PAWG from the bloody realms! Curves, big boobs, big butt, pretty face, and sexy teeth (beware your cock!)... She's gotta it all. She was created using the new face import feature, with realistic makeup and pale face, bringing more realistic vampire skin.
The archive below includes the preset without stats (no stats) and another with lore-friendly stats, suggested for a new game.

As a gift, I leave this wallpaper made by myself (inside the zip archive), if you want to use it!

To install: Just extract the archive and pick ONLY one file (with stats or not) and drop it on: "GameFolder / LifePlay / Content/Modules".

Enjoy! ❤
download (1).jpg
We modders have run the show for quite some time here at LifePlay.
Now it is the artists turn.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes