xsamp

Oct 14, 2020
Can anyone help with the character tags in the contact menu? Is there a list somewhere to look all them up? Id like to add tags/traits to characters mid game :)

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
The scene condition:
WHO: Actor = getSpecific(Dating); Actor2 = getRelative(Child); If Actor.isFemale() && Actor2.isFemale() && !Actor.isPregnant() && !Actor2.isPregnant()
OTHER: masochist > 90 && Player.isMale() && isPlayerMarried()

So, an existing female NPC is required who had already a female child, who is not pregnant and her child is also not pregnant. Other condition describes your PC need to be masochist, need to be male (not trans), and your PC need to be married with someone (has a wife, and has a tag 'Married' maybe).
Welp I tried for the last prob 2 hours to get this Scene playing and nada happening.
My PC has a Wife who is -100 Submissive, my PC is 100 submissive and I added a relative, set her as my stepdaughter and added set her relationship with the Wife as parent and child, yet nothing happens. The Wife even has a Friend coming occasionally over who she has a movie night with, gets drunk and bangs in the living room, as well as another male who sometimes, bangs her when the "get milk" scene comes up.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Welp I tried for the last prob 2 hours to get this Scene playing and nada happening.
My PC has a Wife who is -100 Submissive, my PC is 100 submissive and I added a relative, set her as my stepdaughter and added set her relationship with the Wife as parent and child, yet nothing happens. The Wife even has a Friend coming occasionally over who she has a movie night with, gets drunk and bangs in the living room, as well as another male who sometimes, bangs her when the "get milk" scene comes up.
If you think all condition are met and don't wanna wait to trigger press 'ins' key and copypaste the scene name (without file extension) in the box at right bottom.

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
Hi ! I ask again for the redressing.
I made this script to test it.
Code:
WHAT: none
WHERE: none
WHEN: 0 - 24
WHO: none
OTHER: none

SceneStart()  

Actor2(Flirty):: "Alright, please enjoy the show."
        While !Actor2.isNaked() && count < 10
            Actor2.stripOne()
            "Off this goes ..."
            count += 1
        Endwhile

Random
            Actor2.dress(Une-Petit-Fleur-Robe_1_F, )
            Actor2.dress(Jane-Dress_1_F,)
            Actor2.dress(Divalisious-Bottom_1_F, Divalisious-Top_1_F, Divalisious-Wrap_1_F, Jmr-Panties_3_F)
            Actor2.dress(Divalisious-Bottom_1_F, Divalisious-Top_1_F)
            Actor2.dress(Divalisious-Wrap_1_F)
            Actor2.dress(FG-Nighty_1_F, FG-Panty_1_F)
            Actor2.dress(Silky-Nights-Top_1_F, Floral-Fiesta-Panty_1_F)
            Actor2.dress(FGHM-Nighty_1_F, FGHM-Panty_1_F)
            Actor2.dress(FG-Flannel_1_F, FG-Panty_1_F)
            Actor2.dress(Bliss-Dress_1_F)
            Actor2.dress(Jmr-Babydoll_1_F, Jmr-Panties_1_F)
            Actor2.dress(Jmr-Top_1_F, Jmr-Panties_2_F)
            Actor2.dress(Jmr-Top_2_F, Jmr-Panties_3_F)
        Endrandom

SceneEnd()
After the scene Actor2 is invissible. If you leave the house to the map and come back Actor2 has the same clothes as before.

Is it better to use spoilers for Code ?

Last edited:

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I want a npc to change clothes. I use actor.strip() for removing them and actor.dress() after. But how can I say that it should be another random outfit ? Like when I save the game and reload it, the npc always has another random outfit.
EDIT: Now I tried the dresscods like dressWedding() and dressForma() before Actor.dress() but it seems the npc always uses the same clothes as before or is invisible after the scene.
there is a mod called re-dress,you click on the npc and pick re-dress ,but the mod doesn`t let you pick a exact outfit

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
Thanks I tried this before 1 hour but I did not find the option in game and when I copied the code to my mod it runs on an error.
I will pause this project for some days and try other things.
But thanks for all ansers given to this.

Is there a way to start a script directly after a gamestart ?
I would like to create some characters that have relations and presets.
But don't want the main character to know them at first.
So maybe he/she finds them randomly in a gym or somewhere else.
Then I don't need the add contact to do this and already know them at the start.
Is this even possible ?

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
I saved some presets that I liked and in my scene I use "Actor.blendPreset(Kira)" after "Actor = generatePersonTemporary()".
In my presets are no random values, everythin has a 100% before the value.
But she always looks similar to the preset but not exactly the same.
I thougt for this I must use ranges in the preset but I didn't.
It's exactly the output of the character editor.
How can I get an exact character out of my preset ?
When I go to contacts and edit a character and load the same preset, it is exactly what I want to have.
But why does it not work in the script ?

Edit: Did some more tests on this. I saved the new preset of the code created character. Then compared it with Notepad++. All lines that are included in the original preset are the same as before. But it randomly added new lines with other morphs. I think the preset should totally reset a character and set only the values that are in the preset. Is there a way to do this by script without setting every value to zero before importing the preset ?

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hi ! I ask again for the redressing.
I made this script to test it.
Code:
WHAT: none
WHERE: none
WHEN: 0 - 24
WHO: none
OTHER: none

SceneStart()

Actor(Flirty):: "Alright, please enjoy the show."
        While !Actor.isNaked() && count < 10
            Actor.stripOne()
            "Off this goes ..."
            count += 1
        Endwhile

Random
            Actor.dress(Une-Petit-Fleur-Robe_1_F, )
            Actor.dress(Jane-Dress_1_F,)
            Actor.dress(Divalisious-Bottom_1_F, Divalisious-Top_1_F, Divalisious-Wrap_1_F, Jmr-Panties_3_F)
            Actor.dress(Divalisious-Bottom_1_F, Divalisious-Top_1_F)
            Actor.dress(Divalisious-Wrap_1_F)
            Actor.dress(FG-Nighty_1_F, FG-Panty_1_F)
            Actor.dress(Silky-Nights-Top_1_F, Floral-Fiesta-Panty_1_F)
            Actor.dress(FGHM-Nighty_1_F, FGHM-Panty_1_F)
            Actor.dress(FG-Flannel_1_F, FG-Panty_1_F)
            Actor.dress(Bliss-Dress_1_F)
            Actor.dress(Jmr-Babydoll_1_F, Jmr-Panties_1_F)
            Actor.dress(Jmr-Top_1_F, Jmr-Panties_2_F)
            Actor.dress(Jmr-Top_2_F, Jmr-Panties_3_F)
        Endrandom
        Actor.show()
    SceneEnd()
After the scene Actor2 is invissible. If you leave the house to the map and come back Actor2 has the same clothes as before.

Is it better to use spoilers for Code ?
Those outfits are for female/futa only so will not work for a male character.

Change Actor2 to just Actor

Actor.show() ////add to line after Endrandom

[interaction.lpaction]
WHO: Actor2 = getTarget();
WHO: Actor = getTarget();

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I saved some presets that I liked and in my scene I use "Actor.blendPreset(Kira)" after "Actor = generatePersonTemporary()".
In my presets are no random values, everythin has a 100% before the value.
But she always looks similar to the preset but not exactly the same.
I thougt for this I must use ranges in the preset but I didn't.
It's exactly the output of the character editor.
How can I get an exact character out of my preset ?
When I go to contacts and edit a character and load the same preset, it is exactly what I want to have.
But why does it not work in the script ?

Edit: Did some more tests on this. I saved the new preset of the code created character. Then compared it with Notepad++. All lines that are included in the original preset are the same as before. But it randomly added new lines with other morphs. I think the preset should totally reset a character and set only the values that are in the preset. Is there a way to do this by script without setting every value to zero before importing the preset ?
EXAMPLE:
Code:
Actor.loadPreset(bodybuilder_F)
Random
    Actor.loadPreset(Kira) // Load copy of Kira
    Actor.blendPreset(Kira) // Bodybuilder & Kira mix
EndRandom
Or

Actor = generatePerson(Kira) // Create a Kira and add to world.
Actor = generatePersonTemporary(Kira) // Create a Temporary Kira for scene

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Kinks of the Month for November (v4.17 & v4.18)
please vote before 3 November
- x1 Weighted Poll for $1 to $4 Patrons:
- x3 Weighted Poll for $5 to $9 Patrons:
- x9 Weighted Poll for $10 or above Patrons:

Reactions: AnonF21

Heuser

Jan 18, 2019
Here's my second mod.
As promised I would implement plastic surgery, but as stand alone. Despite the fact that a few things are only accessible when PimpYourGirl is installed.

It's called: Beauty Expansion (Plastic Surgery)

This is a beta version at first, because there are a lot of model changes in it. Please test it and report bugs if you find.
This mod changes your 3d models when you do certain actions or do the plastic surgery!
Please use an extra save slot to make sure you can go back if you do sth you don't want!

This first version contains:
Improvements and additions to every beauty salon location on your map.
There you can now book different beauty treatments and also access the plastic surgery with some small story events.

New actions
1. Change hair color of your companion, also let her/him choose if she/he is dominant (will change stats + haircolor ingame)
2. Buy eyelash extensions for companion (will change stats + sets all lashes to maximum ingame)
3. Buy fake nails for companion (stat changes)
4. Book a beauty treatment for companion (will change stats + improve make up if not at maximum)
5. Buy waxing for your companion (will change stats + remove all body hair)
6. Buy a hair cut for your companion (stat changes)
7. Book teeth withening for companion (stat changes)
8. Ask your companion if she wants to do plastic surgery (highly stat based and only for female/trans / will change stats as well!)

The options for plastic surgery are: Lip injections, Face lifting for older npcs, Fat removal (in 2 levels), low profile boobjobs (B,C & D) and some DD options.
But as long your companion isn't a prostitute in PimpYourGirl or she is not really into you, it will be hard to convince her to do plastic surgery.

UPDATE 1.0
- Removed penalty for some rejects and fixed a bug with stat checks on Lipinjections

UPDATE 1.1
- Added changing hairstyles and other options
- Plastic surgery fixes for the entry checks
- Temporary fix for the blendPreset bug in 2.11 (CRITICAL! Attraction to player changed after a template was applied)
- Improved the templates a bit
- Removed all waiting times and adjusted the durations

UPDATE 1.2
- Bug fix for presets, before the game was using my presets to generate random chars
- Bug fix for companion name changes when doing a DD boobjob
- Bug fix for male companion scene
- Bug fix for nurse & doctors always having the same face
- Bug fix for nurse makeup (was always missing)
- Bug fix for hairstyle scene, where companion always choosed one hairstyle
- Improving the appearances of nurses & doctors and raising the ability to date them
- Improved the sequences for DD boobjob, face lifting and fat removal with more content
- Added real long 3d nails for fake nails option
- Added different makeups, companion will also choose how strong the makeup is depending on her stats
- Changed and added some of boob designs (Now A, B, C, D, DD & Monster)
- Added the option to remove breast implants
- Added 2 new lip injection versions (Small & Middle)
- HUGE improvement of the lips design (way more sexy!)
- Added few small new story events during plastic surgery
- Removed all NPC stats that were needed (Now this is handled through a new function from vinfamy)
- Added support for coming mods

UPDATE 1.3
- In this update contains only text and dialog changes. Proof reading done by ZTex (Thanks again!)

View attachment 469349 View attachment 469350 View attachment 469351
View attachment 469352 View attachment 469353 View attachment 469354

View attachment 449928
Check the picture, these changes are made through the mod without opening the appearance menu or using cheats!

INSTALL:
Download and extract the mod into Content/Modules
Make sure you don't leave an extra directory level for the mod, meaning:
For Better Pregnancy for example, it should go like this:
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
and NOT
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
(If this is the case after you extract the mod, you need to move the sb_BetterPregnancy folder out to
Content/Modules and delete the (now empty) sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3 folder)
After this, make sure the mod is active in the Mod Manager.

IMPORTANT! PLEASE DELETE THE OLD MOD FILES BEFORE INSTALL AN UPDATE!
OTHERWISE SOME FIXES WILL NOT WORK!

Have fun! :D

MY OTHER MODS:
PIMP YOUR GIRL BEAUTY EXPANSION BETTER PREGNANCY PARTY & NIGHTLIFE
THE NEW GOODBYE NO MORE YOUTUBE WEIGHT & FITNESS
Is it possible to apply plastic surgery on my player character instead of a companion?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
can anyone tell me why does it take a long time to loading the city ?
I already download the map
Possibly because you choose a big city. Mapfiles over 100-150MB count big to the game. If you don't use 'classic map graphics' the gameengine try generate 3d objects according to the real map objects type and size. If you checked the 'Randomize unknown buildings' then the engine try randomize thousands of building to give them an ingame building identity adding to the objects additional datas (so it grows bigger overall).

Iceni789

Jul 30, 2019
Possibly because you choose a big city. Mapfiles over 100-150MB count big to the game. If you don't use 'classic map graphics' the gameengine try generate 3d objects according to the real map objects type and size. If you checked the 'Randomize unknown buildings' then the engine try randomize thousands of building to give them an ingame building identity adding to the objects additional datas (so it grows bigger overall).
how about a radiant quest innocent lost how do I find an innocent npc

Iceni789

Jul 30, 2019
'LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\meet_random\Test.LPScene'
The timer in V2 is based off the player stat 'ticker.lpstat' that goes up over time. when you interact with an npc in the dungeon, it subtracts the actor ticker from the player ticker the remainder is then subtracted from actor fear. Actor ticker is then set to the player ticker.
This means over time, an actors fear decreases. As npc stats dont react over time like the player ones this was the best way to do it.
However the Player stats will reach a maximum, this means there is a function in there, that resets the player ticker at a set stage to be zero again. That is the part thats buggy as a scene cant be called at a set time! Think I called it 'Weekover' or something like that.
It now uses the 'HoursElapsed' function and no longer needs a reset.
I was just download LLmagic Mod and enble it but I don't know how to get a spell book

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes