xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
Is it possible to mod sex positions ?
I want to mix some existing animations. For example in a threesome 2 have sex, the third does a masturbating.
Is this possible or does it exist already ?
I looked nearly everything in the vin_base module but I can't find the files.
Edit: And I forgot to ask, can I move the point in my bedroom where I change clothes or where the sex poses with a wall should be ? I can't find a marker in the editor.

Last edited:

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Is it possible to mod sex positions ?
I want to mix some existing animations. For example in a threesome 2 have sex, the third does a masturbating.
Is this possible or does it exist already ?
I looked nearly everything in the vin_base module but I can't find the files.
If you're a supporter of Vinfamy's Patreon you can request that he add or edit sex animations. All you'd have to do is send him a message. I don't think you can simply mod them yourself.

From his Patreon:

The maximum number of commissions per month for the patron tiers are as follows:

• $5+ : 1 animation (1-2 actors)
  • $10+ or Contributors : 2 animations (1-2 actors) AND 1 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $15+ : 3 animations (1-2 actors) AND 1 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $20+ : 4 animations (1-2 actors) AND 2 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $25+ : 5 animations (1-2 actors) AND 2 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $30+ : 6 animations (1-2 actors) AND 3 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $40+ : 8 animations (1-2 actors) AND 4 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $50+ : 10 animations (1-2 actors) AND 5 animation (3-5 actors)

Reactions: czertik and srg91

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
I did not want to include other animations, I wanted to combine them in other ways.
But I understand, this is the not open part of the game for him to get some money.

Is there a way to make a girl that is not lesbian or be to become it ? Ok I found it :)

Last edited:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
latest version and have some funny problems, employes in my bussines are sometimes naked :).

and now real story, picked up nun at church...and litetera f her on second date.....with dog watching and wanted to join, and after short time she agreed to be sex worker.
hmmmmmm.
realy interesing series of event, i expected at least nuns to be less perverted.

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
How do I get the Scene owned_ntr_cms to play? I edited my submissive stats to over 90, did some interactions to get them over 90 and the scene does not come up.
What are the required steps for it to happen?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
How do I get the Scene owned_ntr_cms to play? I edited my submissive stats to over 90, did some interactions to get them over 90 and the scene does not come up.
What are the required steps for it to happen?
The scene condition:
WHO: Actor = getSpecific(Dating); Actor2 = getRelative(Child); If Actor.isFemale() && Actor2.isFemale() && !Actor.isPregnant() && !Actor2.isPregnant()
OTHER: masochist > 90 && Player.isMale() && isPlayerMarried()

So, an existing female NPC is required who had already a female child, who is not pregnant and her child is also not pregnant. Other condition describes your PC need to be masochist, need to be male (not trans), and your PC need to be married with someone (has a wife, and has a tag 'Married' maybe).

Reactions: akuma35

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
The scene condition:
WHO: Actor = getSpecific(Dating); Actor2 = getRelative(Child); If Actor.isFemale() && Actor2.isFemale() && !Actor.isPregnant() && !Actor2.isPregnant()

So, an existing female NPC is required who had already a female child, who is not pregnant and her child is also not pregnant. Other condition describes your PC need to be masochist, need to be male (not trans), and your PC need to be married with someone (has a wife, and has a tag 'Married' maybe). And it triggers if the NPC is your lover/gf (Dating with her).

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
latest version and have some funny problems, employes in my bussines are sometimes naked :).
AI try them dress up with the predefined uniforms (look in the uniforms.txt file), but yeah, it's buggy.

and now real story, picked up nun at church...and litetera f her on second date.....with dog watching and wanted to join, and after short time she agreed to be sex worker.
hmmmmmm.
realy interesing series of event, i expected at least nuns to be less perverted.
It's that AI too. It generates NPCs to the location, but not inspect where it is. And periodically rotates the NPC's place of work. (This can you reset in the contact menu.) So, by design the AI not generate specific NPC-s with specific attributes for the location, just trying dress them up appropriately for the place where it generated.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
It's possible to increase testicle size on futa/dick girl?
Yes. Find the 'No testicles' line. Forget the slider. Drag the numerical box to left and/or give that a negative value. (Sliders are limiting values between 0 and 1, but the value ranges wider. If drag the numerical box it's override this limit between -3 and 3. If you type manually the value then its only limited by the graphic engine, for example: you can input a -6 value and that testicles grow bigger than his head)

Last edited:

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
The scene condition:

So, an existing female NPC is required who had already a female child, who is not pregnant and her child is also not pregnant. Other condition describes your PC need to be masochist, need to be male (not trans), and your PC need to be married with someone (has a wife, and has a tag 'Married' maybe).
The ABSOLUTE GOAT, thank you very very much!!! <3

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
will love is some future versions include work place specific generating chars.

and whne playing with add relative function, will love if you should chose what relationship to generate (sis, step sis, daughter, niece, aunt....etc)

and i know i can mark favorite places, but will love if dev add new column for quic acces, important places, automaticaly updated, and these will be yours home, workplace, your partner home, places you own...etc. just in case you forgot to add them to favorites.

Reactions: srg91

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
I want a npc to change clothes. I use actor.strip() for removing them and actor.dress() after. But how can I say that it should be another random outfit ? Like when I save the game and reload it, the npc always has another random outfit.
EDIT: Now I tried the dresscods like dressWedding() and dressForma() before Actor.dress() but it seems the npc always uses the same clothes as before or is invisible after the scene.

Last edited:

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I want a npc to change clothes. I use actor.strip() for removing them and actor.dress() after. But how can I say that it should be another random outfit ? Like when I save the game and reload it, the npc always has another random outfit.
EDIT: Now I tried the dresscods like dressWedding() and dressForma() before Actor.dress() but it seems the npc always uses the same clothes as before or is invisible after the scene.
You can find this under the Docs\Modding\Command_Functions:
"Actor.setNoRedress()

USE:
Force this actor's clothes or lack of such to stay the same after the scene finishes"
This can preserve the outfit. Otherwise AI try dressing up apropietary to the location. This sets of clothings are defined in the Content\Modules\uniforms.txt. This can call with the .dress() and the .dressUniform() commands.
For a tip: You could use the .dressFormal() command to NPC change different clotches (it's work like a switch).

For another: you can use presets. Do some and save.
After that you call them in a random cycle like this:
Random
....actor.dress(cloth1)
....actor.dress(cloth2)
....actor.dress(cloth3)
EndRandom
Sry, this isn't working now.

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Now I tried the dresscods like dressWedding() and dressForma() before Actor.dress() but it seems the npc always uses the same clothes as before or is invisible after the scene.
Actor.dressUniform() 4.0 replacement for dressWedding() & dressForma()

USE:
Put on appropriate uniform for this person's profession, only Doctor and Nurse for now.

TYPE: Command, Reference
RETURNS: /
THEME: Clothes
COMPARE: dressFormal, dressWedding

EXAMPLE:
Player.dressUniform(work)
"Office Work"

Player.dressUniform(nightclub)
"Nightclub"

Player.dressUniform(Library)
"Library"

Player.dressUniform(Hotel)
"Hotel"

Player.dressUniform(Convenience)
"Convenience"

Player.dressUniform(Car)
"Car"

Player.dressUniform(Restaurant)
"Restaurant"

Player.dressUniform(Fast_food)
"Fast_food"

Player.dressUniform(Butcher)
"Butcher"

Player.dressUniform(Biergarten)
"Biergarten"

Player.dressUniform(Computer)
"Computer"

Player.dressUniform(Doctor)
"Doctor"

Player.dressUniform(Nurse)
"Nurse"

Player.dressUniform(Marketplace)
"Marketplace"

Player.dressUniform(Place_of_worship)
"Place_of_worship"

Player.dressUniform(Police)
"Police"

Player.dressUniform(Prison)
"Prison"

Player.dressUniform(Sexwork)
"Sexwork"

Player.dressUniform(Sports)
"Sports"

Player.dressUniform(Crime)
"Crime"

Player.dressUniform(Wedding)
"Wedding"

If !Actor.ismale() //female/futa only
Actor.dress(French-Maid-Skirt_1_F, French-Maid-Stockings_1_F)
Endif
"Maid"

You can also specify clothing.
EXAMPLE:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes