Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for this little piece of code. " Actor3.setMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMPregnant, 0.5) "
BTW You can find more related piece if you look in the LifePlay\Content\Modules\Pregnancy_Morphs.txt file. ;)
Combined with the setMorphValue command, you can better shape your visual ideas.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
You can apply the morph (example from vin_Pregnancy/Scenes/prenatal_attend.lpscene):
Code:
Actor3.setMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMPregnant, 0.5)
However, the only way to make a pregnant NPC is to impregnate them immediately after generating them.
Thanks!
I hoped somebody already found it how to trick the pregnancy AI mechanism. I think it's a time mark somewhere, maybe in the global variables, what I don't find so far. But it's preg mechanism is very strange to me. I figured out it's related to the gamesetting sliders too. That's why if an NPC impregnated at -for example- in January 1 she will be 40-60 day pregnant at January 30 as the reminder says. The point is I must rethink my plans.

By the way your 'fixing' mods is up-to-date (or necessary) or these bugs are fixed by the dev or still needs to be fixing by the dev in his 'bugfixing campaign'? (I'm still use yours)

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
Are there plans to enhance the lightings/shadows in the game? Rn the characters are really plastic looking and lifeless

princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
Thank you for this little piece of code. " Actor3.setMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMPregnant, 0.5) "

With this I have added Cumflation to my mod.
Cumflation: The act of injecting ludicrous quantities of spooge (usually greatly exceeding the volume of one's own body) into a receptive sexual partner, causing their entire body to swell up like a balloon.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-13-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

New stuff
Extra Maid scenes{I felt like my 'maid mod' felt pointless when your playing as a female character. So I added some new scenes}[Note only works if playing a female character & not at home.]
Maid_caught_Someone_masturbating {Family, roommate, or spouse playing with themselves? maybe the maid will join.}
Maid_naked_around_Someone {Family, roommate, or spouse 'notice' someone naked in your house}
Someone_felt_up_by_Maid {maid might fuck Family, roommate, or spouse as they sleep.}

Added Cumflation to:
Breeding_Rabbits
make_baby
Wants_Baby
caught_family_Fertile
Breeding_family_Drug
Roommate_Drug
Donate_Sperm
Bad_Medicine
View attachment 1452872 View attachment 1452874
Can someone please give me an idiots guide to make the cumflation happen? Ive clicked around a bit and cant for the life of me make it happen. NPC/Relatives whichever. Thanks :)

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
You can change the relationship of your relatives to Mum, Dad, Aunt ect, from the contacts page you just click on the relationship name and it will cycle through them, Scene wise its just changes some of the text it still uses the standard set of scenes.
LMAO

I've played this game for years and didn't know that. Always found it weird that there are no parents etc.

Jesus Christ I am an idiot...

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
Hi ! Is it possible to buy clothes ? Every clothes shop I try to visit seems to be only an office and has not a buying option. And the same thing is, can I buy food for the dog ?
And please can somebody help me how to config the game that woman do have less big boobs than vanilla. I don't like them unaturally big. Of course I can edit my contacts to my likings, so it's not a massiv problem to me. But the random partners in some scenes I can not change very much. I know there was a hint how to do this, but at this time the game was new to me and I did not know I need this and now I can't find it anymore. :)
Thanks and greetings !

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
Thanks I will. Can I change the height of an animation ? I can move and rotate it, but I did't can't lift/lower it.

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
Lol this was easy and I would bet I testet it before. But seems I didn't. But I was at the market and did only have the option to change the building. Nothing to buy.
Edit: Ok now I know the menu must be closed to use the mousewheel for up/down. The other move are ok with the menu open. That's why it didn't work before.

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
I find nearly everything. Condoms, gift, ... but not apperal. I habe many clothes from photoshootings, and I found a checkbox to color them. So it is not the biggest problem to not buy clothes. And the dog seems to not have hunger.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
414.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This update focuses on Trans/Futa content. Remember, you can change the percentage of trans NPCs generated by the game in Esc > Beauty Standards & Npc distribution
- New Threesome animations involving Trans (or female wearing strapon) characters to cover some of the combinations that are still missing:
+ Trans Female Female (TFF)
+ Trans Trans Trans (TTT)
+ Male Trans Female (MTF)
- New option in the Finish page of the Character Editor (works for both the player and NPCs you can edit from the Contacts menu) to allow trans/ female characters to use male moans instead and vice versa
- New 'Pitch Multiplier' option under the Moans options above to alter the moans to a higher or lower key for that specific character. Obviously this is potentially useful for all types of characters just for the sake of variety, but is especially useful for trans characters (for example, if you're playing a transwoman and want to emulate the effect of someone born male feminizing their voice via surgery, therapy or practice, you can either still use the female moans but lower the pitch, or choose to use the male moans instead but increase the pitch)
- Add trans option to a few scenes that currently only generate / ask you to select male characters (breeding party, a night with colleagues, etc)

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019
A new day, a new noob question :)
The game tells me very often to find a job.
There are some freelancer activities and so my char does not need a regular job.
Can I tell the game to not ask me this again ?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Well, I guess it's nice to have some new animations and the option to call in dickgirls to breeding parties and the like. Kind of expected something more... substantial. :censored:

Reactions: srg91
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes