Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Is there anyway to reset them "perks" for I won't loose all my saves?
Honestly, I'm not sure.
Maybe save editing, but it should be on the main save, and I never tried it (since those saves are huge).
I think someone did a mod to reset them, might worth asking and wait.

On the other hand, starting fresh if you screw it up is not a bad idea. Just save and keep the NPCs you like on a separate folder.

Reactions: knurd
Aug 13, 2017
Tuesday at 8:51 PM

Turd Fergusson said:
I was not sure how to search for this, but I got a "fatal error" when I was hanging out with a woman that complained that 10 guys had left her, after i flirted with her and found her to be Bi-Courious there was a sex scene, when that was over the fatal error occured.
Anyone stumbled on to this before?
I play as a female charracter.
Redownload or delete mods. Game not loading correctly.

Still getting the same error, only thing I've used from previous games is the character that I've made............Deleted/moved all saves and settings so that they do not interfere, made a clean install, and the same error is happening.
Just after the sex scene and in the conversation after where the NPC thank the player for indulging and go along with it........... I get the "Fatal Error", and the game shut's down......... Anyone ever had this happening?

hauntedtails

Oct 20, 2021
I'm still trying to learn how to do scenes. And I have some questions that aren't answered in the game documentation or modding.
1. Can the scene consist only of dialogs, or are you necessary to the player had a choice (even if from one option (i.e. if))
2. Is it possible to force a character to be in a specific outfit at a given moment with a command
3. do the gaps in the script for playing the scene matter, or are they only needed for the author's convenience
4. Is there any way to modify existing animations? (bed scenes)
5. Can I insert made rooms from presets into the scene itself, and what command is used to do this?
6. Is there any way to make the character's nails ( like in Beutiful Expansion, French manicure) painted?
7. Maybe somewhere there is a more complete description of modding, where these or other questions are answered more?
8.Is there a command that, during the scene, gives commands to the character (lie down, sit on a chair, kneel, walk up, etc.)?
Yes to everything, even number 4 if you know enough about unreal engine and animation. Documentation is out there, although hard to find what you need. You are better off going over everything before starting instead of looking as needed as you will just get confused and frustrated. Sorry I am not here to give you specifics cause that would mean looking myself but it is all possible. If you get really stuck the discord has a modding chat section that you should be able to get all the help you need. Good luck :)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Kinks of the Month for March (v4.29 & v4.30)
please vote before 3 March
- x1 Weighted Poll for $1 to $4 Patrons:
- x3 Weighted Poll for $5 to $9 Patrons:
- x9 Weighted Poll for $10 or above Patrons:

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Honestly, I'm not sure.
Maybe save editing, but it should be on the main save, and I never tried it (since those saves are huge).
I think someone did a mod to reset them, might worth asking and wait.

On the other hand, starting fresh if you screw it up is not a bad idea. Just save and keep the NPCs you like on a separate folder.
i don`t think you can reset them
but anytime you start a new save,your perks are starting at 0
Did not work. Use to be able to have multiple family girlfriends, NO MORE! Plus a lot other bugs. This Game use to the best on here. But it is not worthy of 5 stars, no game on here is worth 5 stars! Let me explain by comparing this game to the rest of them.

Most games have multiple women you can have sex with & some of them like Big Brother force them on you! This can be very annoying for those that want to go after someone only like the mom. This Game, you don't like them you can delete them and make ones you do like. You can also change their looks. Try that with other games!

Most other games you can name yourself and a few others, This game you can change them all including yourself. Try doing them other games!

Most of the other games you can't change your appearance!! This you can actually get it close to what you like. Try that with other games! NOT HAPPENING!

Most of the other games once you finish it it's done so what you do "oh lets pretend we just started playing it" that is if they ever get it done making it. Most devs milk them like the game Corruption. LOL. This game is a sandbox meaning it is continuous! Like the Sims is. you don't know what's happens next!

NTR!!! Most people cry on here about NTR! "Oh I want them all to myself" LOL. Pathetic!!! What's fun it that??? One of the biggest thrill I have is messing around behind their back " the excitement taking the chance of getting caught. Oh let's get rid of Moms boyfriend in the big brother game & make movies for all the world to see. Pathetic story but a lot of other games made about it ROFLMAO. Anyways this game you can play with NTR or not. It is your choice!

Conclusion. This game use to best on here, not a 5 star rating, like I said not a game on here worth 5 stars but this one came close. BUT, due to bugs which is very annoying it is no longer worth the 4 star & holding the top position any more! Sadly, I deleted it

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Tuesday at 8:51 PM

Redownload or delete mods. Game not loading correctly.

Still getting the same error, only thing I've used from previous games is the character that I've made............Deleted/moved all saves and settings so that they do not interfere, made a clean install, and the same error is happening.
Just after the sex scene and in the conversation after where the NPC thank the player for indulging and go along with it........... I get the "Fatal Error", and the game shut's down......... Anyone ever had this happening?

It might be something with your PC or the game's engine. You should ask in bugs at

Reactions: Turd Fergusson

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Did not work. Use to be able to have multiple family girlfriends, NO MORE! Plus a lot other bugs. This Game use to the best on here. But it is not worthy of 5 stars, no game on here is worth 5 stars! Let me explain by comparing this game to the rest of them.

Most games have multiple women you can have sex with & some of them like Big Brother force them on you! This can be very annoying for those that want to go after someone only like the mom. This Game, you don't like them you can delete them and make ones you do like. You can also change their looks. Try that with other games!

Most other games you can name yourself and a few others, This game you can change them all including yourself. Try doing them other games!

Most of the other games you can't change your appearance!! This you can actually get it close to what you like. Try that with other games! NOT HAPPENING!

Most of the other games once you finish it it's done so what you do "oh lets pretend we just started playing it" that is if they ever get it done making it. Most devs milk them like the game Corruption. LOL. This game is a sandbox meaning it is continuous! Like the Sims is. you don't know what's happens next!

NTR!!! Most people cry on here about NTR! "Oh I want them all to myself" LOL. Pathetic!!! What's fun it that??? One of the biggest thrill I have is messing around behind their back " the excitement taking the chance of getting caught. Oh let's get rid of Moms boyfriend in the big brother game & make movies for all the world to see. Pathetic story but a lot of other games made about it ROFLMAO. Anyways this game you can play with NTR or not. It is your choice!

Conclusion. This game use to best on here, not a 5 star rating, like I said not a game on here worth 5 stars but this one came close. BUT, due to bugs which is very annoying it is no longer worth the 4 star & holding the top position any more! Sadly, I deleted it

Reactions: bloodbus

larsV

Jan 13, 2018

you still can have multi girlfriends called polygamy

Reactions: knurd

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
you still can have multi girlfriends called polygamy
Started a new game, nothing, delete the game & installed it fresh & started a new game with polygamy only active but still it did not work! Thanx for trying to help though, I really appreciated it.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes