Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Even if you do the full update (which you'll have to once it goes to 5.0) it shouldn't mess up the contacts. Never did for me.
This.
My last full update was ages ago, I only use the small updates and almost older saves, and never had a single problem.

But the issue has been adessed before for some players.
Maybe an old mod?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Started a new game, nothing, delete the game & installed it fresh & started a new game with polygamy only active but still it did not work! Thanx for trying to help though, I really appreciated it.
Oh, ffs.

Your NPCs need to have high perversion, or they won't do anything.
The whole point of the game is to build stats, or you can simply edit them.

Once their perversion is high, they will agree to have an open relationship.

Aside of that, "girlfriend" is just a tag so the game knows who to call.
"Lovers" are basically the same, and you can have as many as you want.

Cyberum

Aug 13, 2018
I was not sure how to search for this, but I got a "fatal error" when I was hanging out with a woman that complained that 10 guys had left her, after i flirted with her and found her to be Bi-Courious there was a sex scene, when that was over the fatal error occured.
Anyone stumbled on to this before?
I play as a female charracter.
Fatal error caused by broken script "sick_of_men.lpscene"
open it with any editor ( Notepad++, Akelpad)
find string "attractiontoplayer += Random(0, 5)"
and change to "Actor:attractiontoplayer += Random(0, 5)"
Don't forget to save changes

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Is the uncensor patch even needed with the download links provided here? It seems like the last several updates I've downloaded the patch has been pre-applied

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
When scripting a sex animation:

animatePair(Actor1, Actor2, Doggy)

Is there a way to set the time?
As in the time of day? You could adjust the time in the scene before the animatePair() call. I don't believe there's a command to set a specific time of day, but you could use WHEN to figure out the time and then passTime() to move the time forwards however much you need to based on that

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
427.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -
Change Log:
- This is a Kink of the Month update focusing on Old-Young. This module is disabled by default, so Esc > Mod Manager to enable it first, then take the "Use Old-Young dating app" action at home at least once to set your specific age gap preference (which ranges from 50 years younger to 50 years older) so that the appropriate scenes can trigger.
- Your younger / older relative living with you is away and makes a friend of theirs wait for their return at your place so you end up hanging out with someone younger / older
- Your single (grand)child / (grand)parent introduces you to their new boyfriend / girlfriend who is similar age to them but just happens to be the age you're interested in yourself. You can then trick your relative to leave you alone with their bf/gf and try to seduce them
- When your boss sends you on an errand to their home to grab documents, you may meet their parent instead of their child if you prefer older
- If you're a por nstar, you may get approached to shoot a well-paid scene for the Old-Young fetish
- If you're already in an age-gap relationship, your SO may introduce you to a sibling / cousin / one of their close friends who's similar age as your SO and you may find hot as well. You can either ask for your SO's permission to bang their friend / relative (may lead to threesome) or trick them to leave you alone with this person and cheat
- If you're already in an age-gap relationship, your SO may tell you that they went to an all-(fe)male high school and are having a class reunion soon and want you to come with them. Once there, you'll be like a kid in a candy shop with so many candidates at the age you like. You can either cheat and take one of your SO's former classmates to the bathroom discreetly, or ask for your SO's permission and invite the whole group back to your place for a 'after-party', i.e. (reverse) gangban g.
- If the Netorare module is enabled and you're already in an age-gap relationship, you may find yourself feeling insecure that you don't quite have the vigor (if you're older) or the experience (if you're younger) to fully satisfy your SO. You can then offer to let them have some fun with someone their age while you watch (and maybe join for a threesome). You can pick from your contacts or let them call an ex.
- I haven't got around to the February patrons' commissions yet. I'll do them in the 8 March update (which is only a week away anyway since Feb only has 28 days).

Oct 30, 2019
As in the time of day? You could adjust the time in the scene before the animatePair() call. I don't believe there's a command to set a specific time of day, but you could use WHEN to figure out the time and then passTime() to move the time forwards however much you need to based on that
I meant the length that the animation lasts. 10 sec, 20 sec, etc. I want to create a series of sex animations where the player has no control over what happens, as in being raped.

Thanks for the passTime() code. That will come in handy for what I'm planning.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I meant the length that the animation lasts. 10 sec, 20 sec, etc. I want to create a series of sex animations where the player has no control over what happens, as in being raped.

Thanks for the passTime() code. That will come in handy for what I'm planning.
I don't believe there's a way to set a duration for an animation, and there's also no simple way of adding delays in scenes like with a sleep() function you'd find in other programming languages. Probably have to get creative with the available functions to achieve what you want

Quizno

Sep 16, 2018
What happened to being able to hire new employees for businesses that my character has taken over? That option has disappeared from the actions menu (quite some time ago).

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Is the uncensor patch even needed with the download links provided here? It seems like the last several updates I've downloaded the patch has been pre-applied
the patch only is needed when you download the game from the patron links

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes