Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Was he the one that didn't like people editing his mods without his permission because of respect or something, then bailed when everyone called him out over the fact that he was using someone else's work to begin with? If so, I wouldn't count on him coming back.
Yes.
And it was worse.

He was pissed off that people edited his mods, he wanted everyone to send their mods to him so he could do a big mod (because, according -again- to him it was better), and was also pissed off because he wanted money for doing mods.
Respect, my ass.

Personally, I never used his mods because it was mostly adding all kinds of shops, so I'm not sure how much we "lost".

Overall, Ravenger, RcBcpanzer, Vima/Medievalover and Grim have much more useful mods that add a lot of content and fix other things *hats off* (I'm talking about modders currently working)

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Guys anyone seen the UE5 press event? They're releasing the city from the Matrix demo as free asset. It's amazing and looks so realistic... Could easily use that as the setting for this game no?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hello ! I have a question about the game :

I have a girlfriend, the netorare module activated, but even with max affection / attraction, shes just cheating everytime an event with her occur, now she has around 60 perversion and im guessing thats part of why.

Is it really only because of perversion ? or if netorare module is actived the cheating will happen no matter what ?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020

I have a girlfriend, the netorare module activated, but even with max affection / attraction, shes just cheating everytime an event with her occur, now she has around 60 perversion and im guessing thats part of why.

Is it really only because of perversion ? or if netorare module is actived the cheating will happen no matter what ?

Is she dominant or submissive?

Dominant partners are more likely to also cheat.

Villenia

Aug 12, 2019

Basically yes. I don't know what cheating scene did you mean, but most of them are based on high perversion with some random roll.

Reactions: Coomer341

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Basically yes. I don't know what cheating scene did you mean, but most of them are based on high perversion with some random roll.
Reccuring sexting ( each time confronting her ) and then an event with 3 choices : go with her , let her go alone and encourage to go alone i think.

I chose let her go alone for testing i guess and she cheated on me :/

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
What should my heroine do to encounter tentacles?
My gratitude to those, who answered my question!
It was random for me, while going on my day , i had this add on the net talking about a cult and then you go there with 3 choices ( offer yourself , offer someone else or dont go )

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
What should my heroine do to encounter tentacles?
My gratitude to those, who answered my question!
Random luck.

-Bathroom encounter (going to bathroom obviously). Triggers pretty often, so be aware.
-Sex cult. Option to go yourself or a partner.
-Alien deal. Give them a "fresh" victim from your contact list. Perfect for revenge! (note: it's a deal. From time to time it will ask for a victim, so keep uninteresting contacts. There's no penalty if you don't give them anything, tho)
-Hookup encounter. Bar, nightclubs (I think).

Reccuring sexting ( each time confronting her ) and then an event with 3 choices : go with her , let her go alone and encourage to go alone i think.

Confronting reduces attraction to you, be careful.

Also, have in mind that if you talked with your SO about an open relationship... well yeah, you asked for it lol (tho it wouldn't be cheating...)
Just disable Netorare and that's it.
There are other scenes, but they have a trigger depending if the netorare module is active or not.

Note:
if it's an open relationship, if she cheats and you caught her, you can turn the event into a trio (if she's max attraction). Most cheating work like that for different scenes.

Overall, yeah, Perversion controls way too much, like suddendly liking bestiality, poly, cheating and pretty much anything else.
At this point, we need a couple more stats for specific kinks.

Reactions: nerogaf

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Confronting reduces attraction to you, be careful.

Also, have in mind that if you talked with your SO about an open relationship... well yeah, you asked for it lol (tho it wouldn't be cheating...)
Just disable Netorare and that's it.
There are other scenes, but they have a trigger depending if the netorare module is active or not.

Note:
if it's an open relationship, if she cheats and you caught her, you can turn the event into a trio (if she's max attraction). Most cheating work like that for different scenes.

Overall, yeah, Perversion controls way too much, like suddendly liking bestiality, poly, cheating and pretty much anything else.
At this point, we need a couple more stats for specific kinks.
Thanks for the answer :).

I didnt know that confronting reduced attraction :p
I was not in open relationship, i wanted to let the netorare module on for realism but if like you said perversion controls pretty much everything i will turn it off.

Thanks again to Villenia and Hongfire Survivor :)

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the answer :).

I didnt know that confronting reduced attraction :p
I was not in open relationship, i wanted to let the netorare module on for realism but if like you said perversion controls pretty much everything i will turn it off.

Thanks again to Villenia and Hongfire Survivor :)
I don't remember, but I think that usually doing nothing does... well that. No stat reduction, but there's no outcome.
Confronting reduces a bit of attarction, nothing that can't be upped with other actions.
Going along raises attraction.

Alternatively to turn in off, you could check the scenes inside the module, and edit them.
It's pretty simple once you get the catch of it, and you can change anything.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, ... you're ....! no comment....
Now I understand why their is no good modder here!

I think I will make mini mods with the content I like from other mods, it's allowed, why not!
Uh... care to explain?
Because that post is running strongly on "most incoherent post of the month".

By all means, start your own mods!
The idea behind the game is, precisely, to be moddable, and at relative ease.
And yes, of course that using other mods it's allowed, again, that's the whole point of being a public moddable game, and having a community! ;)

Have fun, and ask if you need help!

Vamos69

Apr 6, 2022
I don't need help from people who bashed other modders! ;)

Cool, because I made some modification on rcbc_Pregnancy so I will post it when finished!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't need help from people who bashed other modders! ;)

Cool, because I made some modification on rcbc_Pregnancy so I will post it when finished!
I think I will make mini mods with the content I like from other mods, it's allowed, why not!
The modder being "bashed" would bash tf out of you for using his mod's assets in your own mod. He would then turn around and say how you should've actually gave him your content to add to his mods. Then when anyone criticized him he'd go and paywall it on his buy me a coffee, even though all of his work is based on intellectual property that he never owned.

See, we're not specifically bashing another modder. Rather someone who had an incredibly public and entitled hissy fit, who happens to be a modder, is being bashed.

• Angry

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017

Not sure what scene that is as I can't find a file with that name but if you hover your mouse over the Emergency button in the bottom right it should give you the file path and name of the scene.
But basically when you choose to let them go there on their own you're basically giving them permission to cheat.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes