Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
She's at -5 so i'm guessing thats not it ^^
Only other guess is to check the scenes in question and see how they trigger.

I've noticed an overabundance of cheating scenes now and it wouldn't surprise me if the checks are all over the place.
Some of newer cheating scenes don't have checks for dominance only for perversion since they were commissioned. And some don't even need the NTR module enabled I noticed that when looking for errors in the scene files.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Some of newer cheating scenes don't have checks for dominance only for perversion since they were commissioned. And some don't even need the NTR module enabled I noticed that when looking for errors in the scene files.
SMH.

I can see why some folks said forget it with modding when every update doesn't even follow the rules.

The darkalley_gangrape scene was pretty broken. It never triggered on its own and the actors ended up raping each other instead lol.

I rewrote it and fixed the actor issue, but every scene should at least be played once to make sure it fires correctly.

BigOnes69

Oct 12, 2021
I'm sure if someone asked him personally Raddeck would give you his mods.
Looks like he is going to quit modding lifeplay according to his pay site. He is not going to give out his remake but is going to allow all his shops probably on github. Elitist attitudes from all walks of life are really destroying this planet. I would not be surprised if the Nuclear clock strikes 12.

Reactions: Coomer341

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Looks like he is going to quit modding lifeplay according to his pay site. He is not going to give out his remake but is going to allow all his shops probably on github. Elitist attitudes from all walks of life are really destroying this planet. I would not be surprised if the Nuclear clock strikes 12.
i read his post and he also wrote he didn`t like the game,so you don`t like the game,you make a remake,then going to sell his mods for a price and then realize he don`t make a profit of it and quits....(and he is 50 i know age is just a number ,i am 52) but by our age i think you should know by now you can`t make a profit of just mods and specially when they should be public in the first place...

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
5b1.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This is the first out of 6 updates as part of the v5.0 Overhaul. Note that just like last year's overhaul, this overhaul involves modifying and moving around a lot of old game files, which makes it impossible to make the lighter 'Update Only' downloads available. Therefore, only the full downloads are available for these 6 updates in April and May. The Update Only downloads will be back to usual for v5.1 (8 June).
- New system to minimize dicks clipping and poking through partner's belly / butt / back / neck for penetrative and oral animations, by dynamically adjusting the meshes and the animations taking into account both how deep the dick is inside the 'hole' during each frame of the animation and how long the dick itself is (since dick size is customizable).
- In this Beta 1 update, this new system has been applied only to Male on Female adult animations. The next update Beta 2 (18 April) will focus on fine-tuning the system and applying it to gay, trans, group and 'non-human' animations as well.
- The difference compared to the clipping in the previous versions should be quite noticeable just from triggering any Male on Female adult scene from normal gameplay. However, if you want to test this new system directly, you can name your character "Vinfamy" and whenever you press P during an MF adult scene, the male character's dick will shuffle to a different size allowing you to see clearly how the system adapts and tries to miminize poking through at different sizes.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
SMH.

I can see why some folks said forget it with modding when every update doesn't even follow the rules.

The darkalley_gangrape scene was pretty broken. It never triggered on its own and the actors ended up raping each other instead lol.

I rewrote it and fixed the actor issue, but every scene should at least be played once to make sure it fires correctly.
TBF some of the older cheating scenes (those that didn't get rewritten) didn't have a dominance check either but the other stat checks were strict enough that it was rare for an SO to cheat unless you were an asshole or had an open relationship and even with the NTR module turned on it didn't happen often unless you let it happen.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
TBF some of the older cheating scenes (those that didn't get rewritten) didn't have a dominance check either but the other stat checks were strict enough that it was rare for an SO to cheat unless you were an asshole or had an open relationship and even with the NTR module turned on it didn't happen often unless you let it happen.
Scene triggers seem to have done a 180 recently. While some of the older scenes might have been too rare, the recent scenes from all modules seem to trigger way too often. There's no longer any randomness baked into the scene triggers so they basically fire like clockwork.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Regarding the 5.0 Beta 1:
Clipping does seem reduced signifficantly on MF animations, as intended. I take it that threesome animations are not yet part of the update, since they are not MF but MFF/MMF/MMM/FFF?
What caught my eye about the new system is that the animation where a dick enters the opening seems off - might just be me, but I think the clipping there actually got worse... in one instance the male char's balls clipped into his partner's body.
But all in all a good step into the right direction!

Reactions: Coomer341

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
the other stat checks were strict enough that it was rare for an SO to cheat unless you were an asshole or had an open relationship and even with the NTR module turned on it didn't happen often unless you let it happen.
That's what i had in mind when i left the ntr module on ^^

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Is the mod list linked in the OP the best current resource on mods? Or is there a more up-to-date list somewhere - I'm guessing Discord?
Most discord links are to the f95zone forums, last uploaded modlink there is also half a year old.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Uh, I did noticed the sex (actor, actor2, actor3) on one of the gangrapes, but I thougth it was my typo lol

Scene triggers seem to have done a 180 recently. While some of the older scenes might have been too rare, the recent scenes from all modules seem to trigger way too often. There's no longer any randomness baked into the scene triggers so they basically fire like clockwork.
I noticed this too.

The thing is (I think), that most older scenes had really complicated triggers, with several "ifs"... if perception is > than your grandma's *age, and there's random (10-11) pine trees outside && that blue bird has < random (20-30) feathers divided by your pimples, minus attractiontoplayer of your dog... etcetc.
That made things scarcer to trigger.
Lately, scenes are pretty simple, so even when the cooldowns are the same, they trigger easily once the "ifs" are met. (and, unlike the complicated method, once they're met, there's no chance to miss)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I don't need help from people who bashed other modders! ;)

Cool, because I made some modification on rcbc_Pregnancy so I will post it when finished!
Hum... nobody bashed him.
He got a hissy fit, and stormed out.

If everyone says "dude you can't profit from free stuff you don't even own" is not bashing, it's merely trying to put some sense into a situation. That's what happened.

Nobody had any issues with him, and he was one of the active modders.
But out of the blue, he just wanted everyone else to send their work to him so he could do things better, as if he was the sole owner, and also didn't wanted anyone to change the stuff he did "out of respect"... which is ridiculous considering he's IS doing mods (changing original stuff), and more over, he was making a "remake" of the game because the game wasn't "good".
And wanted to get paid for it.

All in all:
he raved about respect, but didn't gave any.

chwX

Aug 23, 2017
What caught my eye about the new system is that the animation where a dick enters the opening seems off - might just be me, but I think the clipping there actually got worse... in one instance the male char's balls clipped into his partner's body.
But all in all a good step into the right direction!
Yep, I'm with you on this one. While I dreamt about at least the same quality of animations* as those of Fallout 4 AAF I suspected it would only be a small improvement; so far things ain't looking too good sadly.

On the flip side, is only the first Beta on a two month overhaul. Hopefully things will get significantly better.

*By that I mean in terms of alignment, physics and collisions.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Uh, I did noticed the sex (actor, actor2, actor3) on one of the gangrapes, but I thougth it was my typo lol
The Browse Rape Website that might be the one you saw the actors are all messed up in that one.
Lately, scenes are pretty simple, so even when the cooldowns are the same, they trigger easily once the "ifs" are met. (and, unlike the complicated method, once they're met, there's no chance to miss)
I also think that some of the newer scenes are being written by the people that commissioned them I noticed that on the Discord.
To make things worse some of them don't know how to write trigger conditions which can make the scenes trigger way to often or not at all.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes