chwX

Aug 23, 2017
Hi guys! I want to share my first attempt at a celebrity. It is the girl from the hunger games movies. From certain angles it seems good, from other not so. Please feel free to improve it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Put the complete folder "jenlaw" in Modules or the textures won't load)

Jul 28, 2019
This is a test, of sorts. I'll just attach one file for now, a zip containing one female protagonist from RDR2!

I should say, I welcome any thoughts or suggestions.
Have a master post with all your characters linked there. It's okay to make a new post for new characters but they should be added to the main post.

Also a screenshot really helps us to see if the character is one we want to download.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Have a master post with all your characters linked there. It's okay to make a new post for new characters but they should be added to the main post.

Also a screenshot really helps us to see if the character is one we want to download.
I was wondering about the screenshots... is it possible to make the link itself into a screenshot? (ie. click the screenshot to download the zip)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
5b2.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This is the second out of 6 updates as part of the v5.0 Overhaul. Note that just like last year's overhaul, this overhaul involves modifying and moving around a lot of old game files, which makes it impossible to make the lighter 'Update Only' downloads available. Therefore, only the full downloads are available for these 6 updates in April and May. The Update Only downloads will be back to usual for v5.1 (8 June).
- Using the new system to minimize dicks clipping and poking through that was added in the last update v5.0 Beta 1 (when the MF animations were done first), the rest of the adult animations (i.e. all the different gender combinations of group animations + gay animations) involving at least one male character penetrating / receiving oral have been adjusted.
- The only animations left untouched so far are the futa and 'non-human' ones, which will be worked on in Beta 3 (28 April).
- As mentioned in the last update as well, the difference compared to the clipping in the previous versions should be quite noticeable just from triggering any adult scene involving at least one man from normal gameplay. However, if you want to test this directly, you can name your character "Vinfamy" and whenever you press P during an adult scene, the dicks of all male characters involved will shuffle to a different size allowing you to see clearly how the system adapts and tries to miminize poking through at different sizes.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Just had the funniest thing happen I saw my chars Aunt and Mother working in a Brothel even tho I never had them turned into sex workers the game assigned them to it. Ironically when I do turn them into sex workers they never work at a Brothel if only there was a way to assign specific NPC's to certain careers as I would like to have the Sister work there too just for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019
I was wondering about the screenshots... is it possible to make the link itself into a screenshot? (ie. click the screenshot to download the zip)
Yes it is possible (like the link to the LifePlay thread in Vinfamy's signature). But I don't know how. You could maybe puzzle it out by looking at the page source (right click).

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
So, I just got to play this and was wondering if you could only impregnate generated NPCs, not the others such as Johns/whores/Only Fans/etc. I ask because even with max fertility on my end it seems like it never happens.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So, I just got to play this and was wondering if you could only impregnate generated NPCs, not the others such as Johns/whores/Only Fans/etc. I ask because even with max fertility on my end it seems like it never happens.
Also depends on the NPC's fertility. Pretty sure any character can be impregnated, I know quest characters can and I'm pretty sure prison inmates can. There's also birth control and I'm not sure if any NPCs just automatically take it.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Also depends on the NPC's fertility. Pretty sure any character can be impregnated, I know quest characters can and I'm pretty sure prison inmates can. There's also birth control and I'm not sure if any NPCs just automatically take it.
That makes sense. I was just wondering as I have never had one of them get impregnated yet. Maybe I just missed it as there doesn't seem to be a page that lists all of the people you knocked up.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That makes sense. I was just wondering as I have never had one of them get impregnated yet. Maybe I just missed it as there doesn't seem to be a page that lists all of the people you knocked up.
If you go into the options you can enable pregnancy notifications which will tell you during the sex scene if you impregnate someone. It's the only way I'm aware of to keep track of pregnancies with people not in your contacts list.

Reactions: PhazeUFO and Ruus

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
So, I've created several models for the game. I've made thumbnails of their faces (which is the important part, I think). Some you may know. Some you may not.
I've got several more in the works, but I'm not entirely happy with them yet. Stay tuned.

They can be installed by unzipping the contents of the folder directly into your game folder.
(I welcome any comments or suggestions)
Allie Sin.jpg Anna Paquin.jpg AOC.jpg ArianeB.jpg Dillion Harper.jpg Electre.jpg Jiz Lee.jpg Kristen Bell.jpg Kylie Richards.jpg Lynda Carter.jpg Patricia Tallman.jpg Quinn.jpg Sadie Adler.jpg Scarlett Johansson.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020
Is there a mod that makes NPCs look better and fix the clothes and the body sometimes glitch/overlap with one another?

Also is there a settings of sorts where I can change the graphics? Because the game loos bad despite I'm playing it on a high end laptop

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
my current version is 4.30 with Raddeck remake and other community made mods.
Should i make clean install from start or patch over with 5.0 ?
Any advise , guys :D

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
my current version is 4.30 with Raddeck remake and other community made mods.
Should i make clean install from start or patch over with 5.0 ?
Any advise , guys :D
Well the post says "this overhaul involves modifying and moving around a lot of old game files" so my guess is if you were to just install 5.0 over your existing install you would end up with a bunch of unused files due to the 5.0 update deleting/renaming/moving old files. It probably wouldn't break anything, it would just be taking up extra space. Personally, I'd do a fresh install and just back up your saves if you want.

Reactions: Hentaikage

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
Well the post says "this overhaul involves modifying and moving around a lot of old game files" so my guess is if you were to just install 5.0 over your existing install you would end up with a bunch of unused files due to the 5.0 update deleting/renaming/moving old files. It probably wouldn't break anything, it would just be taking up extra space. Personally, I'd do a fresh install and just back up your saves if you want.
Thanks for the advise

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Mod: Dresser

Changelog:

22/04/21
  • Initial implementation of outfit saving/loading. Check the instructions for how it works.
  • Added a "Load outfit" interaction to companions to quickly load outfits without having to use the main Dresser menu.
  • Added a "Remove All" option near the bottom of the clothing categories menu which will remove all clothing (except the Bottom; see Known Issues). This is a quick way of getting to a clean slate when starting a new outfit.
  • Another attempt at fixing the Random option. Apparently character aliases can't be reused.

Reactions: dividesense
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes