Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Is it possible to make a femboy model in this game using the male body?
Yes.
Just try the slider options, they're there precisely for that (duh!).
You can use the basic image-sliders (the ones that have a picture of types of bodies), and then can fine-tune details switching to the advanced mode.
Note:
If you make it too feminine, there's going to be some minor clipping thru clothes, as male clothes aren't fully supportive if you make a big round ass guy or give them tits (you can't give them real tits, but you can achieve a sort of A-cup with chest and nipple sliders), and no matter how feminine you look, you can't use female clothes.

The same way, you can "masculinize" a female/futa.
In this case it works better visually, but inverse to the previous example, you can't use male clothes.
This way has more physical options. For example, setting low attractiveness doesn't means being uglier, it's just that features are less delicate and less make-up, which means you can look more "tomboyish".
It also has sliders for more androgynous bodies, and more penis options (in case you want a really small cock, or a huge schlong)

It depends on what you specifically want.

Why Vin doesn't uses the female model to make males and females/futas is beyond me.
The female body model has a much more varied range of sliders, while the male is very limited.
It will reduce the game's size, solve several issues (like more varied dicks, everyone could use all clothes, and other things), and overall simplify things.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Great job, only two bugs ive seen, 1, landlord seems to be come family, and 2, clothes not generating to generated npcs, simple fix to clothes is add to landlord or generate relative and add to them and it seems to correct the clothes problem and thanks for the game Vim:giggle:(y)

Mtkkiller27

Feb 19, 2021
Hey there, just started playing the game and i was wondering what mod should i install to get a better/more immersive gameplay.

Also is it normal that some activity get cut by some event (like activities that take long to do always get interrupted by event).

And isit normal that my character get to jobs interview naked ?

Last edited:

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Hey there, just started playing the game and i was wondering what mod should i install to get a better/more immersive gameplay.

Also is it normal that some activity get cut by some event (like activities that take long to do always get interrupted by event).

You can get more immersive mods here. You could also check the wiki .

I've personally experienced both problems, you should probably ask someone else here or on discord in .

Mtkkiller27

Feb 19, 2021

I've personally experienced both problems, you should probably ask someone else here or on discord in .
OK thx for the info.

For the mods are they up to date or some of them outdated and buggy ?

Reactions: Coomer341

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017

Welcome!
About mods, follow Coomer's link.
It contains most of the interesting stuff.

Activity is always interrupted by events. Basically, "something happens" when you're "doing something" :p
These events are normally related to the activity, aside of generic events.
If you're working, you'll get specfic events that only trigger during work. So, the more stuff you try (going to gym, working hourly on different places, Library, shopping and even sleep), the more varied the events.
Now, that being said... yes, it is kinda odd sometimes. Some events include passing time (hours and even days) and when the event ends, you're back to the interrupted activity. But that's what it is *shrug*

Note:
when you're "back" from an event, use the spacebar to ressume the interrupted activity. It doesn't gets cut, just in pause, there's no need to start over again.

Going naked to X events (and having naked NPCs) is because the scene/event requires specific clothes, and he doesn't has them in the inventory. Technically, the game could assign at least a set of regular clothes...
Note:
to prevent this, just go and shop sets of clothes of specific functions. Office, swimming, etc.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
For the mods are they up to date or some of them outdated and buggy ?
Iirc, most should work, or at least I don't have issues (I use almost all).
Avoid the "Better Pregnancy", as that one it is indeed outdated, and causes a lot of problems. The rest are safe.
(honestly, I think we should put down that one from the list...)

Reactions: Coomer341

Mtkkiller27

Feb 19, 2021
Iirc, most should work, or at least I don't have issues (I use almost all).
Avoid the "Better Pregnancy", as that one it is indeed outdated, and causes a lot of problems. The rest are safe.
(honestly, I think we should put down that one from the list...)
Ok thx for the info, Ravenger made a "stripped" version of Better pregnancy, should i avoid it as well ?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok thx for the info, Ravenger made a "stripped" version of Better pregnancy, should i avoid it as well ?
Most of better pregnancy has been added to the base game. I might be misremembering but I'm pretty sure Ravenger's stripped version just adds the parts of the mod that weren't added to the base game so it should be fine.
For what it's worth I'm running his pregnancy module and I haven't had anything but the usual problems with pregnancy

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Some of SexyBastards other mods {Pimp Your Girl, The New Goodbye, and Party And Nightlife} require a Better Pregnancy. The "stripped" version makes it so those other ones can still work.

But if you don't even install them, then you don't even need them.

For the most part I have been working to replace The New Goodbye & Party And Nightlife.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
May 12, 2018
Is it possible to have custom sex poses added? Either by making it or having it added via mods cause if so I would like to see more sex positions made by either players or myself.

Reactions: knurd

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Is it possible to have custom sex poses added? Either by making it or having it added via mods cause if so I would like to see more sex positions made by either players or myself.
Maybe with Daz3D.
I know you can make 'movie scenes' with it. And I know Vinfamy uses it for character & outfits.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
What happened to breeding party? Can no longer to arrange party for MC, only for companion.

Balla10

Feb 6, 2022

mods in the wiki are all outdated.the "latest ones" are raddek mods from 1 year ago,idk who is managing the wikia but he should put newest mods and delete the old ones cause its pretty useless to keep them there

Reactions: 7211aaron
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes