Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
If it wasn't obvious before that new scenes aren't being tested, I just encountered one that has a SceneStart() and no SceneEnd(): vin_Base/Scenes/companion/date_hit_on_lesbian.lpscene
It's also missing endDate() in 3 spots lines 96, 101 and 105. It locks up sometimes without it.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
It's also missing endDate() in 3 spots lines 96, 101 and 105. It locks up sometimes without it.
Yeah I didn't check the rest of it too closely. The lack of SceneEnd() was very obvious though because of the scene not ending. One other thing I did notice was the while loop on line 10 isn't correct:

While !Actor2.Female()
should be
While !Actor2.isFemale()

The first time that scene triggered for me it generated a male "lesbian", so I broke out of it with the emergency button.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
If Vin doesn't want to open source the code anymore, and also doesn't want to bother testing the scenes, then he should at least consider putting just the scene files on github or somewhere where people can contribute fixes for them.
i don`t think he doesn`t care anymore, as we all know he has had covid,and the aftermath of the covid takes longer then the sickness,so be patient,i think he will fix it with the last overhaul update.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
The impregnation system and beuger, At several times certain IA comes to tell us that they are pregnant or that they are going to give birth, the problem is that the person is absent and as soon as we go to see their statue either they are not missing pregnant or she is not giving birth. The plan has 3 with the co tenants of an AI and beuger, one of the AIs and score twice, and when we swarp our character does the animation in a vacuum.

dkz1181

May 14, 2020
Is there still noway to put males in female clothing without going down the whole shemale/futa route? or even just a way to remove the female genitals

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Found a bug with the Pregnancy Pact and subsequent Double Breeding party. The studs that cum in your friend all come up with "condom" dialogues if you have pregnancy info enabled. It says that pregnancy did not happen because "the condom did not break." Their dicks don't have condoms on them, and obviously they wouldn't and aren't supposed to at a breeding party.

Reactions: Coomer341

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The link no longer works. How could I download this?
Sorry this should be removed, I lost a lot of stuff when I switched computer because of previous hardware failure. Sorry about that. That said most of the stuff I did has now been corrected anyway in the main version.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes