CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
If it's more than 10 min you probably just ran out of memory. Ctrl + Alt + Delete and terminate the process and try again.
Which map are you trying to load? Bigger maps have longer loading time (should still be less than 2-3 minutes though) and have a higher risk of freezing the game.
Oh and in case you're using this feature, try load the map with the 'Randomize Unknown Buildings' turned off first. IF that turns out successful, Esc > Select City > now turn on Randomize Unknown Buildings. This split the load into two, putting less pressure on your memory
I see, yeah was Bucharest. I had generate random On 1st time. After that I played on 1st map.
Sry I didn't see the notice for the quote in time or I didn't got it. Anyway, thanks for the update and reply!

Reactions: Gabaw and Vinfamy

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Wow this game has amazing potential, seriously.
Something I cannot quite put my finger on though...
The characters don't feel/seem real or alive, the world does, but not the NPC's.(maybe its the models?) Thats my opinion anyways.
Good job though.

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
The game is quite awesome in itself, although the models should need some improvement, I know its quite hard but current models look quite bad..

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
just better assets. These are already work in progress by a third party, we just have to be patient
Unfortunately that's not the case anymore. Check "How to support the Lab" page on the site, there is not enough funding.

Game is great! There is a lot to do ofc.
One thing I would like to see someday is more clear preset section. Like, make that there is certain sections ("age", "race" etc.), and instead of path to the preset file just it's name.
Other thing with character creation that would be nice is "undo" option. It's useful also in a way to test if you want to make your character ork, different age, body type etc.

Hope this project will develop further and unfold it's potential!

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Does this update include non-con module support?
No prison straight-up rape stuffs yet, although there's some blackmail and blackmail ntr going on.
I will add prison rape at some point as part of the non-con optional module.

Wow this game has amazing potential, seriously.
Something I cannot quite put my finger on though...
The characters don't feel/seem real or alive, the world does, but not the NPC's.(maybe its the models?) Thats my opinion anyways.
Good job though.
The game is quite awesome in itself, although the models should need some improvement, I know its quite hard but current models look quite bad..
The character models will be upgraded sooner or later - it just relies on a third party because I'm not a 3d artist myself. I occasionally put out progress updates about the new character models being made, the last one being this:

How can I go to the jail or trigger the jail scenes?
Most crimes can lead to prison if you fail.
Fastest non-cheating way is probably to try to kill someone with low sneak skill so that you get caught
Instant way is to open the console (~# or tilde or Insert), and type in 'test' > Enter

Is it possible for you to make a medieval version of this game with magic and all that? I understand if you don't want to do this, but I just think it'd be cool.
I'd love to do this personally. I'm a history geek myself and have also made a lot of adult mods for Skyrim (but Oldrim and Special Edition)
But this is something for a very long-term future. A future 'spin-off' project (free, open source and moddable of course) making use of the LifePlay's engine when LifePlay's development is complete maybe. Bit like how EA also has that one Sims Medieval game.

Sex animations are very bad. does not even penetrate into the penis. need to be corrected.
Use Page Up and Page Down to adjust the penis for now.
As said above, I'm a coder by trade and not a professional 3d artist. I do know a lot of excellent animators from my LoversLab modding experience and would love to get them on board, who would make the animations 100x better than I could ever do myself. Unfortunately, I also know that they can't afford to just volunteer to work on LifePlay for free and with my current amount of patronage, I can't afford to pay them much, not compared to what they could make from commissions etc.

@f951488: Honestly it sounded like an emotional spur of the moment. He was always gonna need to be more patient than 7 days - most people probably haven't even noticed his funding announcement yet! Besides, there were very few assets on that turbosquid page . When he calms down, he'll probably continue.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I second a medieval version of the game, rape and pillage never gets old. Mount & Blade but with more rape.

You could call it "Mount & Rape". Or the Japanese style title... "Mount & Rape Girls After Slaughtering Their Husbands And Burning Their Villages"

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
1)Select the Mega file in "Optional Map Downloads" & download whatever map yu want.
2)Put the files in "root\LifePlay\Content\Heavy\StreetMap"
You sure it is? Cause I tried that and it did not work, besides it was no StreetMap file in Heavy in the new version that I took

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Are there going to be any new hairstyles in the next updates for male and female characters?
Good shout. I'll include a few new hairstyles in the next version then.

@RexUniverse

There's 3 installation instruction images step by stepnin that link
Btw, you don't need to install extra maps in order to try the game, they're optional. The vanilla game already comes with the Central London map.
If you don't have the 'StreetMap' folder, you probably downloaded the 'Update Only' version, which is the wrong one. You'll need the full 1GB+ download if this is the first version you try (and then you can use 'Update Only' downloads for future versions)

Reactions: AnonF21
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes