BigDevil3435

Oct 28, 2017
I do not expect a super animation that just enter the penis properly into the sex does not enter into realism is not realistic just corrected this is very nice if the problem of entering into the vagina of the penis into the vagina empty and coming into the back does not enter into the vagina

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I do not expect a super animation that just enter the penis properly into the sex does not enter into realism is not realistic just corrected this is very nice if the problem of entering into the vagina of the penis into the vagina empty and coming into the back does not enter into the vagina
Use Page Up and Page Down to adjust the penis for now
Perfect alignment is easier said than done for heavily customizable characters.

Moist Goddess

Aug 24, 2018
I too would like to see more hair styles for men and women. I'm always having a blast with this game. Is there anyway to have more hair colors too? Like sometimes I would like my character to have blue hair or green hair. I love really dying my hair colors and wanted to do it for my life play character.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I too would like to see more hair styles for men and women. I'm always having a blast with this game. Is there anyway to have more hair colors too? Like sometimes I would like my character to have blue hair or green hair. I love really dying my hair colors and wanted to do it for my life play character.
It's already possible. In the pop up box where you select color, the final button has a ? in it. Click on it and you can enter manually the RGB values of the color you want. Same deal with skin (this is what I use for the optional orcs' green skin) and clothes really

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Based on the (the poll is still ongoing btw, it's not too late to vote, as the next most popular choice will be the focus for v1.16 and so on), here's the plans for v1.15
- Reverse Gangbang (1M, 3F+) animations
- Scenes and actions to trigger the new animations
- A few new hairstyles
- Add some 'aggressive' scenarios to the prison adult content
- Bug fixes and improvements
Estimated Release Date: 22 - 25 Nov

Reactions: AnonF21

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Someoen can tell me how the fuck I configure the resolution on this thing?

I have a CRT monitor (yes, THOSE), and the game just defaults to desktop resolution and the GUI seemly breaks, rendering stuff outside the screen (Worst offender is the modules setting, seemly I can't see what ones are active or not, I see only the second half of their names on my screen).

Also changing resolution is very useful for poor people or people from third world countries squeeze performance of old GPU...

Sol Invicti

Oct 12, 2018
Great work.

Noticed a little bug, after my pc applied a job, he could also apply for a teaching post in a university, and he succeed. However, this prevented him from working in the actual job (which is understandable), but even if he quit the teaching post, he couldn't work or resign from the actual work, nor could he apply for a new job.

Also noticed in the changelog that its possible to disable consequence of certain actions, but I couldn't seem to find it.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Great work.

Noticed a little bug, after my pc applied a job, he could also apply for a teaching post in a university, and he succeed. However, this prevented him from working in the actual job (which is understandable), but even if he quit the teaching post, he couldn't work or resign from the actual work, nor could he apply for a new job.

Also noticed in the changelog that its possible to disable consequence of certain actions, but I couldn't seem to find it.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you.
Good point about the uni job and office job.I kinda wanted to allow the players to have both at the same time (some professors are on the board of companies etc), but forgot that they used the same variable for workplace.
It's not a disable option per se, but everytime a consequence happens, there's always a get-out clause cheat option that you can choose to forgive yourself.
If you absolutely just want to disable them all, delete the \LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\consequences folder. then Ctrl + M > Confirm to reload the loose files.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
how can you select Anal Sex for your partner does she have to be submissive or dominant
I haven't actually made any anal animations yet (just one double penetration threesome animation), anal is quite high hough so they should make an appearance by the end of 2018

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
@Vinfamy I'd like some serious help with this game. I love everything about it but I feel like I missing things.

It takes so damn long to get a scene. I don't mean a sex scene, I mean ANY scene.

- I got to the gym, wait 4 days, if I'm lucky i'll maybe get 1 scene.
- I go to my house, same thing.

This is the issue with games such as these. If there is so much that can be done, you should make sure that a person can access everything. I have my scene settings at max and still I barely see anything. How do I fix this?

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
Just another idea, have you ever thought about the option of having a second dick on male (or female) characters. With the addition of anal animations coming eventually, it might be pretty nice.

dumbskull

Jun 21, 2017
@Vinfamy I'd like some serious help with this game. I love everything about it but I feel like I missing things.

It takes so damn long to get a scene. I don't mean a sex scene, I mean ANY scene.

This is the issue with games such as these. If there is so much that can be done, you should make sure that a person can access everything. I have my scene settings at max and still I barely see anything. How do I fix this?
You have to be doing something for majority of scenes to trigger. For example if you're at a gym, do some workouts or any other activities available there. I think there are very few (if any) scenes that trigger if you just wait.

Reactions: Vinfamy

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Scenes don't trigger when you simply wait or move around (purely for performance reasons), you actually have to take actions (i.e. left click on a building and select something to do). At max scene frequency and constantly doing stuffs, you should get bombarded with scenes.

Just another idea, have you ever thought about the option of having a second dick on male (or female) characters. With the addition of anal animations coming eventually, it might be pretty nice.
Might be doable as a optional setting that's disabled by default.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Based on the (the poll is still ongoing btw, it's not too late to vote, as the next most popular choice will be the focus for v1.16 and so on), here's the plans for v1.15
I take it that all of the options will make it in eventually, right?
I'm super disappointed anal in particular is scored so low, given that it's basically the third most "vanilla" act after vaginal and oral.
Hell, the fact that the game has already had M/M and M/TG sex for a while now kinda makes anal essential. Always kinda takes me out of it when my character somehow fucks a transgirl's nonexistent twat

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes