PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
i try this game again like twice a year and every single time the same thing happens
i spent hours using the crazy character designer to make someone
then i get into the game and quit out of frusteration as the ability to manage time and travel and such is so maddeding
also every single menu is broken, the map is nearly wothless considering the shear number of locations that you can only see or interact with if you spent enough time getting the camera angle juuuuuuuust right
The only issue I have with the map is that it loads the name of locations when you are viewing them, so if you turn the camera or move it, it unloads then loads again, potentially new locations.

Reactions: Coomer341 and srg91

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
guys idk if it's normal but when the save file gets bigger the game becomes so much slower.. i mean npc spawning takes more time and scenes take too much to trigger.. anyway to prevent that?

Reactions: srg91

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
In my game experience:

-The camera became a tad annoying. When you move to another place, the came is by default in aerial view (from above) and inside your character's head. Having to adjust the camera EVERYTIME after you travel somewhere is not a huge issue per se, just annoying.
- If a person sends you a video and you either touch yourself right there or resist the urge, in the next scene you're going to spawn at home, it doesn't matter if you where somewhere else or in the middle of an action. (Only way to prevent this is to 'tell them off', and that takes rapport and attraction points away.

Aside from that, I didn't have any other issues. It was a solid update and I enjoy the new interactions and places.

Reactions: chiperman

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
guys idk if it's normal but when the save file gets bigger the game becomes so much slower.. i mean npc spawning takes more time and scenes take too much to trigger.. anyway to prevent that?
Yes. As you progress your playthrough the game will be contains more and more npc. Some will be your contact some not. But the scenes depend on querys (for example when a scene calls someone specific the query run on every npc while the sctript find one or not), so if more npc has in your game the querys and the game overall performance will be drop. The trigger time distributed on applied mods, so if that your mods are big or you use lot of mods then lot of script fall in the AI's 'waitingtotrigger' pool. And it also depends on your game settings how frequently they appear (default value is 2 what is a multiplier for all scene, halfing the timeout values of the scripts). About a savefile: it's also get bigger and bigger, because contains all of created npcs, and they different statuses.
There is some way to reduce the noncontact npcs, but it can break some multiple stage scenes to be continued. The Nickno's NPC manager can do a lot of things with npcs like deleting from the game complete npc groups (like the noncontact npcs). So there you can regain some performance temporary. The rest depends on the performance of your machine, graphic settings, etc... Ah, and the dressing up npcs has take time and perf too.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: shadyms

babado

Jun 24, 2018
The only issue I have with the map is that it loads the name of locations when you are viewing them, so if you turn the camera or move it, it unloads then loads again, potentially new locations.
yes exactly, its practically unplayable this way

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
In my game experience:

-The camera became a tad annoying. When you move to another place, the came is by default in aerial view (from above) and inside your character's head. Having to adjust the camera EVERYTIME after you travel somewhere is not a huge issue per se, just annoying.
- If a person sends you a video and you either touch yourself right there or resist the urge, in the next scene you're going to spawn at home, it doesn't matter if you where somewhere else or in the middle of an action. (Only way to prevent this is to 'tell them off', and that takes rapport and attraction points away.

Aside from that, I didn't have any other issues. It was a solid update and I enjoy the new interactions and places.
Just "cheat" and edit the points. That or reload a save. It's frustrating, but it can be managed.
yes exactly, its practically unplayable this way
Not in the slightest, it just takes some patience. The only unplayable thing would be as shady said with the game taking too long to load, but I would say to play on a smaller map if your rig can't handle all of the NPCs. That or delete them.

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
Yes. As you progress your playthrough the game will be contains more and more npc. Some will be your contact some not. But the scenes depend on querys (for example when a scene calls someone specific the query run on every npc while the sctript find one or not), so if more npc has in your game the querys and the game overall performance will be drop. The trigger time distributed on applied mods, so if that your mods are big or you use lot of mods then lot of script fall in the AI's 'waitingtotrigger' pool. And it also depends on your game settings how frequently they appear (default value is 2 what is a multiplier for all scene, halfing the timeout values of the scripts). About a savefile: it's also get bigger and bigger, because contains all of created npcs, and they different statuses.
There is some way to reduce the noncontact npcs, but it can break some multiple stage scenes to be continued. The Nickno's NPC manager can do a lot of things with npcs like deleting from the game complete npc groups (like the noncontact npcs). So there you can regain some performance temporary. The rest depends on the performance of your machine, graphic settings, etc... Ah, and the dressing up npcs has take time and perf too.
i guess i have no choice then.. thanks for explaining bro

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Mommysbuttslut

Works the same as editting "age.lpstat" without setting aging to 0, any NPC below 18 will keep aging, no matter the value you enter when messing with "age.lpstat"; and stopping aging involves newborns will stay that way forever.

The mechanic that would allow selective aging is in the main code, and trust me, Vinfamy is not going to change that. -.-

Thanks anyway. ;)
hi, i havent played this game yet.. and that why I'm confused by this..

do npcs age in this game? and npcs can't be young like 14 or something I guess?

is that what you both were talking about?

"any NPC below 18 will keep aging, no matter the value you enter when messing with "age.lpstat"" <----- do npcs become 18 really fast or something if they are young? or slowly get older forever.. up to 18 and then keep getting older until they are really old???

"and stopping aging involves newborns will stay that way forever" <----- is that really talking about newborn babies that stay a newborn baby forever?

chwX

Aug 23, 2017
pussy no animation?
Sadly, no physics and collisions yet. But hey, look! A thousand scenes! /s

Well, it might be difficult then to explain it but I'll give it a go.

• Adult characters age at a normal rate.
  • Not the same for children (created or born in game), they will age depending on the value of the setting "Child Growth Speed". If that value is 1, then the child grows normally. If the value is 360 then the child grows 1 year per in game day.
  • The MIN value in the file age.lpstat serves two purposes: 1) at what age the characters become interactable and 2) minimum age for characters generated randomly in the game.
Up until this point, if you merely want young people, you can set age.lpstat MIN to whatever floats your boat, "Child growth speed" to 1, and play the game. You'll find characters of that age*.

Now, the confusion stems from the fact that, while most would expect the game to age the character from newborn to MIN in age.lpstat at the "Child Growth Speed" value and then grow normally (i.e. treat that age as adults), the game doesn't do that. The game continues to age them up until they are 18 at "Child Grow speed" value, and then normally. It is hardcoded that way.

What my fellow posters meant is: there's no reliable way to expedite the age from 0 to MIN value of age.lpstat. You could change "Child Growth Speed" to 360, let x days pass, and then change back to 1 to make a character reach x age, but that would affect other under 18s too.

The other option would be to create a mod to set the age of a specific character.

Sorry for the long post.

*And they won't look that age, so don't get your hopes up.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
i guess i have no choice then.. thanks for explaining bro
Just do a small custom map and edit the building for what you need. That and delete who you don't want if you must.

do npcs age in this game? and npcs can't be young like 14 or something I guess?

is that what you both were talking about?

"any NPC below 18 will keep aging, no matter the value you enter when messing with "age.lpstat"" <----- do npcs become 18 really fast or something if they are young? or slowly get older forever.. up to 18 and then keep getting older until they are really old???

"and stopping aging involves newborns will stay that way forever" <----- is that really talking about newborn babies that stay a newborn baby forever?
Any npc below 18 is a baby and won't be rendered, and as far as I know show up in events at all. You can do a childcare action when you have a baby, but that doesn't lead to anything I believe. Once they reach 18 they will be an adult and the age won't go lower than that. It happens fast all things considering and you can up the speed, but I believe anyone else ages in normal time, so a full year in-game time. Of course you can just edit it how you wish. I think the dude is just talking about editing the age in the file for RP reasons since there are no loli or shota renders in the game.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Sadly, no physics and collisions yet. But hey, look! A thousand scenes! /s

Well, it might be difficult then to explain it but I'll give it a go.

• Adult characters age at a normal rate.
  • Not the same for children (created or born in game), they will age depending on the value of the setting "Child Growth Speed". If that value is 1, then the child grows normally. If the value is 360 then the child grows 1 year per in game day.
  • The MIN value in the file age.lpstat serves two purposes: 1) at what age the characters become interactable and 2) minimum age for characters generated randomly in the game.
Up until this point, if you merely want young people, you can set age.lpstat MIN to whatever floats your boat, "Child growth speed" to 1, and play the game. You'll find characters of that age*.

Now, the confusion stems from the fact that, while most would expect the game to age the character from newborn to MIN in age.lpstat at the "Child Growth Speed" value and then grow normally (i.e. treat that age as adults), the game doesn't do that. The game continues to age them up until they are 18 at "Child Grow speed" value, and then normally. It is hardcoded that way.

What my fellow posters meant is: there's no reliable way to expedite the age from 0 to MIN value of age.lpstat. You could change "Child Growth Speed" to 360, let x days pass, and then change back to 1 to make a character reach x age, but that would affect other under 18s too.

The other option would be to create a mod to set the age of a specific character.

Sorry for the long post.

*And they won't look that age, so don't get your hopes up.
You can actually up the speed the 10000 if I recall to age them in a day. I would be cool with the large amount of scenes if it wasn't mainly for males. Futa gets shafted as does any dom on a male as they can't have the bondage stuff on them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Any npc below 18 is a baby and won't be rendered, and as far as I know show up in events at all. You can do a childcare action when you have a baby, but that doesn't lead to anything I believe. Once they reach 18 they will be an adult and the age won't go lower than that. It happens fast all things considering and you can up the speed, but I believe anyone else ages in normal time, so a full year in-game time. Of course you can just edit it how you wish. I think the dude is just talking about editing the age in the file for RP reasons since there are no loli or shota renders in the game.
There's a few childcare random events but they seem really few and far in between, probably a consequence of childcare giving karma. Only one I've gotten is where your kid needs a babysitter, who if your stats are right you can fuck.
You can change the minimum age in age.lpstat, don't know the path off the top of my head. you can't selectively freeze the aging rate though and as under 18 characters age their stats end up getting randomly updated way too often to have any coherent development with those characters. I think that's what the original person's problem was but I'm not 100% sure.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Don't get me wrong, If I'm a little too pissed off about not being able to interact with a (say) 16 YO NPC, is for being just an asethetic matter, or a legal workaround, if you want to see it that way.

I'm skilled enough to play with creation sliders values, scaling, and textures to get a flat chested "loli" really looking that age, even much less (believe me, its not that complicated); and the "cherry" ;) on top would be seeing "Age: 16" in the NPC stats... but as I said, at least for me, its just a nuisance, with all due respect to the developer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
Do i have to be unemployed to be able to buy a business? if i try now it highlights the place i bought and names it, but does not take my money or let me interact with the place. And will i get arrested for opening a strip club or brothel?

Also, is there a way to decrease scene frequency further? i have it set to 0.2 and still get 4-6 scenes during a task.

Reactions: Kassan06969

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Do i have to be unemployed to be able to buy a business? if i try now it highlights the place i bought and names it, but does not take my money or let me interact with the place. And will i get arrested for opening a strip club or brothel?

Also, is there a way to decrease scene frequency further? i have it set to 0.2 and still get 4-6 scenes during a task.
No, you won't get arrested. Yeah, I too have scene frequency as low as possible and still get way too many.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Don't get me wrong, If I'm a little too pissed off about not being able to interact with a (say) 16 YO NPC, is for being just an asethetic matter, or a legal workaround, if you want to see it that way.

I'm skilled enough to play with creation sliders values, scaling, and textures to get a flat chested "loli" really looking that age, even much less (believe me, its not that complicated); and the "cherry" ;) on top would be seeing "Age: 16" in the NPC stats... but as I said, at least for me, its just a nuisance, with all due respect to the developer.
If I recall you can't goof about with the height, so you would just get a flatchested girl. If that's enough for you, then go for it. I do wish there were kids in it so it could actually simulate the parental aspect of things, like The Sims does. I guess when lewds are the main focus however, that's not very plausable.

No. I had a job as a cop when I bought my first, then one as a doctor/nurse when I bought my second. In fact, I don't even think you need money as I believe I had less than the lease when I bought my first. Take over business is the action you have to take, and I have never had that greyed out. As for getting busted, I don't know about that or even how to open a brothel. If you need to have less scenes, I think you have to go in the source code if you want it less than what you have now. I personally have the opposite issue as I get painfully little for what I am looking for. Don't be a whore or a model to lower the amount of scenes you have.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
You can set a minimum value of 0.95% at the ZYZ scaling, even 0.945%, and get a not very noticeable clipping and animation issues; so yes, it's completely possible to recreate a teenager body.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes