Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
totally bugged

Right at the beginning, when you change to a female avatar during character creation, the outer clothing is completely distorted.
Players and NPCs constantly fall through the floor.
On the first day of the game you trigger over 20 events, but from day three onwards hardly anything happens (standard settings, nothing has been changed).
I have cancelled the game.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Let me give you an honest advice, dear developer;

Before you continue to add fetishes, most people didn't ask for -
Before you continue to add new systems -
Before you continue to add more stuff to buy, build, create -
Before you continue to add more animations, all of them not suited for anything but vanilla-male x vanilla-female (body) -

Please, by all means, start addressing all those bugs, all those boring fillers and maybe re-do some (most, actually) animations. Most of them are either bugged or clip through everything, as soon as you have a slightly different bodyshape than the one the auto-created male comes with .. Or at least put some more effprt into creating animations so that they don't look as janky and stutter-y anymore - Not to mention the size of the weewee, that breaks all animations, if it's a bit bigger. With better, sexier and less clipping animations and poses and all of that, you'd attract more supporters, fans and modders to improve the game faster and better, i'd say.

I really like(d) the idea so far and had some fun playing around with building a home, a career and whatnot..
But bugs, the boring, glitch-y animations and some of the unfinished/broken aspects of the game kinda ruin it for me.
I know you're working on it, but either hire people that actually know on how to put polish, UI and animations together, or focus on one thing after another.

The first option is the safe bet. You'd get out more and faster, while upgrading the project to a better quality than before.
The latter will take more time and needs more work, yeah, but will, at least, improve the game by a mile.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sikirash

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I don't get most of the hate.
It's an open world game that has come quite a way from the first versions, especially with the graphics.

There are a couple of things I miss, quality of life changes but overall it's great.
Generally just shitposting as there isn't a thing constructive about it.
For what it is it's great, for what it tries to be it's pretty bad. There are animations that don't even loop at the right point. A lot of the newer sex animations have impossible contortions. The scenes constantly reference the wrong actor relations. The scenes don't remember each other, I ended up with a that had boss 4 different mothers a couple playthroughs ago because the get a document from home scene kept generating new parents instead of using the old ones. On top of all that the big point of the 5.0 update was to eliminate clipping issues and yet reverse cowgirl positions and a few spooning positions are still loaded full of clipping errors.
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the game. It's a bit of weird little fun game that's way sexier than the model or animation quality would imply, but it's loaded full of issues big and small. A few updates cycles dedicated to fixing events and other crap would do it a lot more good than more updates full of poorly considered patreon poll content.
This is one that is constructive. I actually agree with your last sentence as the biggest issue I have is that sure there are a lot of positions, but futa lacks many of them, as do women with strap-ons. Men can't wear bondage gear or wear cages, which I would assume would be the main pull of swapping the roles with them. Men can't get nearly as creative with the penis as the futa characters can while futa can't have theirs simplified like the men can. This is all just things related to the models themselves and not bugs, like having characters fall through the floor like I have had with this new update, getting in an infinite loop while trying to get a job while enrolled in college, showing up to college orientation nude, or losing all clothing when saving after playing for awhile.
One thing I would actually like to see updated would be more to do so it feels more like life, such as more to do with your kids or more events for when you do a specific action with people you are hanging out with, and events and dialogue related to impregnating (or having your spouse gf/bf impregnate) someone else's lover, getting impregnated by someone else while in a relationship, or having your gf/wife impregnated by someone else. At most you can leave them to care for your child unaware that they're caring for another person's kid
Let me give you an honest advice, dear developer;

Before you continue to add fetishes, most people didn't ask for -
Before you continue to add new systems -
Before you continue to add more stuff to buy, build, create -
Before you continue to add more animations, all of them not suited for anything but vanilla-male x vanilla-female (body) -

Please, by all means, start addressing all those bugs, all those boring fillers and maybe re-do some (most, actually) animations. Most of them are either bugged or clip through everything, as soon as you have a slightly different bodyshape than the one the auto-created male comes with .. Or at least put some more effprt into creating animations so that they don't look as janky and stutter-y anymore - Not to mention the size of the weewee, that breaks all animations, if it's a bit bigger. With better, sexier and less clipping animations and poses and all of that, you'd attract more supporters, fans and modders to improve the game faster and better, i'd say.

I really like(d) the idea so far and had some fun playing around with building a home, a career and whatnot..
But bugs, the boring, glitch-y animations and some of the unfinished/broken aspects of the game kinda ruin it for me.
I know you're working on it, but either hire people that actually know on how to put polish, UI and animations together, or focus on one thing after another.

The first option is the safe bet. You'd get out more and faster, while upgrading the project to a better quality than before.
The latter will take more time and needs more work, yeah, but will, at least, improve the game by a mile.
I do like the idea of the game, a lewd sims is a great idea. I'm just waiting for more to the simulation.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
for less lag, go to LifePlay, Binaires, Win64, and in that folder is LifePlay-Win64-Shipping, it has a green icon just like the exe to launch the game, ie LifePlay, make a shortcut of LifePlay-Win64-Shipping and put it where the LifePlay exe is and launch the game usuing the LifePlay-Win64-Shipping green icon. and if ur graphics card is not so great, it should reduce lag and response time,

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
The dev really needs to hire a person to work on polish. Complete the life sim so it feels good. Complete the sex system so it responds with sense. Make a proper UI. The guy is clearly working but all those subsystems need to be developed or the game feels empty.
that's easy to say, he's not making bank like sts or lilliths throne

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get most of the hate.
It's an open world game that has come quite a way from the first versions, especially with the graphics.
I best most of the hate comes form the time wasted on Kinks of the Month
Those are simple. Anyone with 2 braincells can easily make new scenes. No need to be a programmer. It's quite literalyl wasting time on tiny things that te community can do in a few days.... instead of doing bigger, more impactful things.

EDIT: I'll also add - my advice is to give NPC's proper relationships .Basically, like in Sims3 - a list of NPCs a NPC knows and their relationship towards them. This opens a lot of possibilities.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Amazing game, considering its free to play and free to mod and contribute. Am I missing something though, or is the height of every character the same and fixed? Is it an engine restriction? Feels like such a basic thing to be missed
A basic thing that drives animators insane.

He is a one man army, so it makes sense.

I mean, even The Sims does not have one. That has to be modded in.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Just saying, I love this game. The bugs don't bother me. I mean... the game is free. I paid $0 for it and I've played it more than games I dumped a pile of money on.
While I do have to agree with the general sentiment of the post, some of the ones I mentioned can be pretty bad. One bizarre one I had was the woman got pregnant after she had an orgasm. Another was it said it failed to knock her up when I cummed, then a few seconds later it said I did get her pregnant. Pretty strange.
I best most of the hate comes form the time wasted on Kinks of the Month
Those are simple. Anyone with 2 braincells can easily make new scenes. No need to be a programmer. It's quite literalyl wasting time on tiny things that te community can do in a few days.... instead of doing bigger, more impactful things.

EDIT: I'll also add - my advice is to give NPC's proper relationships .Basically, like in Sims3 - a list of NPCs a NPC knows and their relationship towards them. This opens a lot of possibilities.
It actually isn't as easy as you think to make the renders or program in systems. Even writing dialogue isn't as easy as you would imagine as it can be a pain to make not sound bad, although since some of it is pretty cheesy I suppose it isn't as time consuming as I first thought.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
this will change npcs into family, goto contacts, very bottom TAGS with along white box and write in Relative with spaces and comma then go to invite out and in the npc private box when you click on the npc and inteactions come up there should be a set family relation click on it and aunt cousin sister mom dad or what have you must be lower case ie no capitals as you see them written here it will sho up where it states landlord , boss sister or aquaitence would orignally be unzip and it will load to where it needs to go LiffePlay Content Modules so on and so forth

Reactions: PhazeUFO

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Just had the strangest thing happen where all of the saves, downloaded mods and maps were deleted. It caused the title screen to be all white and the contacts screen to show the oldschool style.

• Angry
Reactions: NickkiS

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It actually isn't as easy as you think to make the renders or program in systems. Even writing dialogue isn't as easy as you would imagine as it can be a pain to make not sound bad, although since some of it is pretty cheesy I suppose it isn't as time consuming as I first thought.

I made my own scenes for this game already and modified others. It is easy.
All the kink of the month scenes I could do in a few days.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes