JakeGreen

Sep 17, 2017
I have a problem. In the new version, no matter if 5.0 or updated, whenever I get into a relationship I get a fatal error, it's just me or some bug. I play without mods.

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
totally bugged

Right at the beginning, when you change to a female avatar during character creation, the outer clothing is completely distorted.
Players and NPCs constantly fall through the floor.
On the first day of the game you trigger over 20 events, but from day three onwards hardly anything happens (standard settings, nothing has been changed).
I have cancelled the game.
Let me give you an honest advice, dear developer;

Before you continue to add fetishes, most people didn't ask for -
Before you continue to add new systems -
Before you continue to add more stuff to buy, build, create -
Before you continue to add more animations, all of them not suited for anything but vanilla-male x vanilla-female (body) -

Please, by all means, start addressing all those bugs, all those boring fillers and maybe re-do some (most, actually) animations. Most of them are either bugged or clip through everything, as soon as you have a slightly different bodyshape than the one the auto-created male comes with .. Or at least put some more effprt into creating animations so that they don't look as janky and stutter-y anymore - Not to mention the size of the weewee, that breaks all animations, if it's a bit bigger. With better, sexier and less clipping animations and poses and all of that, you'd attract more supporters, fans and modders to improve the game faster and better, i'd say.

I really like(d) the idea so far and had some fun playing around with building a home, a career and whatnot..
But bugs, the boring, glitch-y animations and some of the unfinished/broken aspects of the game kinda ruin it for me.
I know you're working on it, but either hire people that actually know on how to put polish, UI and animations together, or focus on one thing after another.

The first option is the safe bet. You'd get out more and faster, while upgrading the project to a better quality than before.
The latter will take more time and needs more work, yeah, but will, at least, improve the game by a mile.
Generally just shitposting as there isn't a thing constructive about it.

This is one that is constructive. I actually agree with your last sentence as the biggest issue I have is that sure there are a lot of positions, but futa lacks many of them, as do women with strap-ons. Men can't wear bondage gear or wear cages, which I would assume would be the main pull of swapping the roles with them. Men can't get nearly as creative with the penis as the futa characters can while futa can't have theirs simplified like the men can. This is all just things related to the models themselves and not bugs, like having characters fall through the floor like I have had with this new update, getting in an infinite loop while trying to get a job while enrolled in college, showing up to college orientation nude, or losing all clothing when saving after playing for awhile.
One thing I would actually like to see updated would be more to do so it feels more like life, such as more to do with your kids or more events for when you do a specific action with people you are hanging out with, and events and dialogue related to impregnating (or having your spouse gf/bf impregnate) someone else's lover, getting impregnated by someone else while in a relationship, or having your gf/wife impregnated by someone else. At most you can leave them to care for your child unaware that they're caring for another person's kid

I do like the idea of the game, a lewd sims is a great idea. I'm just waiting for more to the simulation.

Has been a major w/ Lifeplay/Vinfamy hope mentioned above gets patched via mods or add-ons or UE5 port in near future. Even if Vinfamy don't listen his modders eventually will, I just hope this game doesn't become more broken than it already is :/

Reactions: Saburo. M

straydogg

May 9, 2017
take a F save file and save it to presets, and its a family save F1 is the file name and if you want a female or male or both the second should be F2 and add it to presets copy it to the modules folder or save it in presets has made a difference to how the npcs react and return in my game and some times it genrates a true family member , mom grandda, orbrother sis and so on, it will say Relative at the top where landlord and boss would be located

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question i may ask this before. when they get pregnant. do we see there pregnant belly or we just look at there contact.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Please, share your wisdom with us oh Swami! :Kappa: In all seriousness, what scenes? Would be nice to have a bit more fluff to work with. Certain areas are too underdeveloped.

Some stuff for myslf. Like the dungeon mod - I added the option to offer your captive to your companion, etc...

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I don't get most of the hate.
It's an open world game that has come quite a way from the first versions, especially with the graphics.

There are a couple of things I miss, quality of life changes but overall it's great.
Most of the hate comes from how shallow or low quality the content is and how unacceptably buggy the game is in almost every aspect, on top of updates mostly contributing to those issues instead of alleviating them. The quality control for this game's development is simply nonexistent.

The game's been developed for over 4 years at this point, the dev's grace period expired long ago.

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
Most of the hate comes from how shallow or low quality the content is and how unacceptably buggy the game is in almost every aspect, on top of updates mostly contributing to those issues instead of alleviating them. The quality control for this game's development is simply nonexistent.

The game's been developed for over 4 years at this point, the dev's grace period expired long ago.
Do you contribute financially to the game? If you do then perhaps you should end your financial support and stop playing? If you don't contribute financially then perhaps you should just stop playing the game? Easy enough solutions.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Do you contribute financially to the game? If you do then perhaps you should end your financial support and stop playing? If you don't contribute financially then perhaps you should just stop playing the game? Easy enough solutions.
That's not really a good response. Like yeah they're not going to keep playing if they don't like it. I don't really think years in development really holds weight on the matter which is the only critique of the original comment. Man's just saying that the game could be better with more quality focused updates than content focused. I don't think that's an unfair complaint at all - as opposed to someone else earlier saying the "avatars" looked bad and should restart everything

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
You're right, it's not like the dev's being paid or something and should be held accountable for presenting a completely unstable and undeveloped project even after 4 years.

Obviously, the only choices are either leaving or being complacent with questionable at best developer priorities. God forbid someone voice a critical opinion, it might hurt the developer's feelings.

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
That's not really a good response. Like yeah they're not going to keep playing if they don't like it. I don't really think years in development really holds weight on the matter which is the only critique of the original comment. Man's just saying that the game could be better with more quality focused updates than content focused. I don't think that's an unfair complaint at all - as opposed to someone else earlier saying the "avatars" looked bad and should restart everything
I merely offered two obvious solutions to the perceived problem. This game is what it is, and it's very unlikely to change dramatically regardless of what anyone says or thinks.

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
You're right, it's not like the dev's being paid or something and should be held accountable for presenting a completely unstable and undeveloped project even after 4 years.

Obviously, the only choices are either leaving or being complacent with questionable at best developer priorities. God forbid someone voice a critical opinion, it might hurt the developer's feelings.
So my point remains. Presumably the people who pay for the game are happy to carry on doing so, regardless of the condition of the game. Equally, those who aren't happy to carry on paying for a game which they think is substandard can hold the developer accountable by ending their financial patronage. Likewise, those who don't pay or have never paid for the game can either carry on playing or hold the developer accountable by not playing. Easy.

As I've said above, the game is what it is and it's unlikely to change dramatically regardless of any critical opinions which may be voiced.

That's the reality of the situation.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes