Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
I would like to play but having the house broken into every night by a random persion then after that have yourself kidnapped sort of kills it, I mean the kidnapping event seems to kick off when I'm at the vet or hospital and can have it happen 3 times a day with no way to stop it other than to remove it compleatly from the game.

Also it seems like you can get someone to be rap*y or at least for the pet part it seems to be they are aggresive or compleatly passive, nothing ig the stats change this.

Does the stable versions mean you can play without 90% of one mod's events triggering almost all the time or is this just what to expect?

One last thing is there a way to have mods on without starting a random new game just to get to the mod selection opations? As I find that the game breaks really fast when you load or start a new game with a save or one started already.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I would like to play but having the house broken into every night by a random persion then after that have yourself kidnapped sort of kills it, I mean the kidnapping event seems to kick off when I'm at the vet or hospital and can have it happen 3 times a day with no way to stop it other than to remove it compleatly from the game.

Also it seems like you can get someone to be rap*y or at least for the pet part it seems to be they are aggresive or compleatly passive, nothing ig the stats change this.

Does the stable versions mean you can play without 90% of one mod's events triggering almost all the time or is this just what to expect?

One last thing is there a way to have mods on without starting a random new game just to get to the mod selection opations? As I find that the game breaks really fast when you load or start a new game with a save or one started already.
when you get more buffed(gym) the house brokeninto will be less,and stable means less bugs (there are still in it) but is playable

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020

You can remedy that specific event by going into the file and increasing the event's timeout. This got me thinking about a better way for scenes like that to trigger

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

I would say you need to read to answer your own question. I refer to the last question as I believe the tutorial literally tells you that you can change mods and their priority whenever you feel. Just go to the menu where you can save, load or change your character and go up to the mod selection option. That lets you do as you wish with the mods when you want. Be aware that it doesn't completely get rid of them for whatever reason (tentacles still go after my partner and I).

If you are getting too many events triggering, try not to put yourself in the position that triggers them, or just edit the timeout for them when they start by clicking that button at the bottom of the screen to the right of the dialogue. This will let you determine how long or how little the cool down for them is. Also, if you wish to skip it entirely the red button to the right of that will do so, although it's more for bugs.

The stable version is just the latest full version, as in not just the update. It is still full of bugs and 90% of the events triggering all of the time is either a hyperbole, or you are just lucky in that regard. I only wish I could choose to start certain events when I wished instead of having to wait for them to randomly happen.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I would say you need to read to answer your own question. I refer to the last question as I believe the tutorial literally tells you that you can change mods and their priority whenever you feel. Just go to the menu where you can save, load or change your character and go up to the mod selection option. That lets you do as you wish with the mods when you want. Be aware that it doesn't completely get rid of them for whatever reason (tentacles still go after my partner and I).

If you are getting too many events triggering, try not to put yourself in the position that triggers them, or just edit the timeout for them when they start by clicking that button at the bottom of the screen to the right of the dialogue. This will let you determine how long or how little the cool down for them is. Also, if you wish to skip it entirely the red button to the right of that will do so, although it's more for bugs.

The stable version is just the latest full version, as in not just the update. It is still full of bugs and 90% of the events triggering all of the time is either a hyperbole, or you are just lucky in that regard. I only wish I could choose to start certain events when I wished instead of having to wait for them to randomly happen.

The timeout button still doesn't work. At all.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
really wish there was more with the pregnancy / breeding in this game or mods for it.
We are in the same boat. I am more surprised by the lack of ntr/nts content given its popularity, but more pregnancy is always welcome.

Reactions: vulkr

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Pregnancy has won for kink of the month more than anything else. There's not much that could possibly be added more.
Yet it is still very empty. I don't know why you think not much could be added since there still isn't much that happens when you knock up someone else's girl or your own gets knocked up by someone else. Folk don't even get upset when you give them a kid despite promising to pull out or a condom breaking aside from some small text during the sex that doesn't always happen when you don't pull out.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Okay, None of the new stats are showing up for me at all in edit stats. . nor are they showing up for the MC? Am I missing something?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay, None of the new stats are showing up for me at all in edit stats. . nor are they showing up for the MC? Am I missing something?
Do you have the interracial module enabled? Only thing I can think of from that. I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure the only new stats are the racial fetish stats and those probably need the module turned on.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Do you have the interracial module enabled? Only thing I can think of from that. I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure the only new stats are the racial fetish stats and those probably need the module turned on.
Yeah, I am an idiot. when common sense was being handed out. I wasn't there.

balistaus

Jul 15, 2018
Code:
WHAT: all
WHERE: all
WHEN: 0-24
WHO: Actor = getSpecific(Dating) && Actor.isMale()
OTHER: !Player.isMale()

SceneStart()
//Actor.show()
0:: "Let's check on <Actor.name>"
1:: "Leave <Actor.name> alone for now"

If 0
        If Actor.isNaked()
            "<Actor.name> is naked"
        Else
            "<Actor.name> isn't naked"
        Endif
    Endif

SceneEnd()
Hello guys, can anybody tell me why this code always return with both naked and not naked? what am I missing here? I triggered this scene with action below.

Code:
ACTION_UNIQUEID: checkmaster
ACTION_NAME: check on him2
WHERE: interaction
WHEN: 0 - 24
MINUTES: 1 - 1
TIMEOUT_MINUTES: 0
ALSO_TIMEOUT:
EFFECTS:
CONDITIONS:
MOVE_FIRST: true
SCENE_ALWAYS: checkmaster
ANIMATION:
WHO: Actor = getTarget(); If !Actor.isCreature() && Actor.isMale()
Thanks,

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Code:
WHAT: all
WHERE: all
WHEN: 0-24
OTHER: !Player.isMale()

SceneStart()
//Actor.show()
0:: "Let's check on <Actor.name>"
1:: "Leave <Actor.name> alone for now"

If 0
        If Actor.isNaked()
            "<Actor.name> is naked"
        Else
            "<Actor.name> isn't naked"
        Endif
    Endif

SceneEnd()
Hello guys, can anybody tell me why this code always return with both naked and not naked? what am I missing here? I triggered this scene with action below.

Code:
ACTION_UNIQUEID: checkmaster
ACTION_NAME: check on him2
WHERE: interaction
WHEN: 0 - 24
MINUTES: 1 - 1
TIMEOUT_MINUTES: 0
ALSO_TIMEOUT:
EFFECTS:
CONDITIONS:
MOVE_FIRST: true
SCENE_ALWAYS: checkmaster
ANIMATION:
WHO: Actor = getTarget(); If !Actor.isCreature() && Actor.isMale()
Thanks,
There is to types of naked/nude/clothing checks
Actor.isNaked()// actor has nothing on
Actor.isNude()// if female has breasts out or if no pants & no underwear
Actor.isVisible(Bottom)// if actor is wearing a one piece outfit or pants/skirt
Actor.isVisible(Bottom_Under)// if actor is wearing underwear

I use this it seems more reliable.
If Player.isnaked() || [!Player.isVisible(Bottom) && !Player.isVisible(Bottom_Under)] || [!Player.isVisible(Top) && !Player.isVisible(Top_Under) && !Player.isMale()]

balistaus

Jul 15, 2018
There is to types of naked/nude/clothing checks
Actor.isNaked()// actor has nothing on
Actor.isNude()// if female has breasts out or if no pants & no underwear
Actor.isVisible(Bottom)// if actor is wearing a one piece outfit or pants/skirt
Actor.isVisible(Bottom_Under)// if actor is wearing underwear

I use this it seems more reliable.
If Player.isnaked() || [!Player.isVisible(Bottom) && !Player.isVisible(Bottom_Under)] || [!Player.isVisible(Top) && !Player.isVisible(Top_Under) && !Player.isMale()]
that to check if player is nude right? what about if checking random character if they are nude? It seems something wrong with the if.. then.. else statement as in it can't detect the actor but it showed the correct actor on <Actor.name> tag.

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Yet it is still very empty. I don't know why you think not much could be added since there still isn't much that happens when you knock up someone else's girl or your own gets knocked up by someone else. Folk don't even get upset when you give them a kid despite promising to pull out or a condom breaking aside from some small text during the sex that doesn't always happen when you don't pull out.
Same problem w/ other fetishes

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
that to check if player is nude right? what about if checking random character if they are nude? It seems something wrong with the if.. then.. else statement as in it can't detect the actor but it showed the correct actor on <Actor.name> tag.
After looking at it again I noticed a problem.

needs to be
WHO: Actor = getSpecific(Dating); If Actor.isMale()

Reactions: Icebird
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes