Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to set the default for being the Top or Bottom, I like my male characters to have sex with Trans and them being the Top is there a default way to set that or do I have to swap roles every time, I thought having the submissive stat high would do it but it doesn't.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys, can anybody tell me why this code always return with both naked and not naked? what am I missing here? I triggered this scene with action below.
If you call in an NPC in the scene with getperson or similar get command (or any generate command) they will be naked until you dress up with the dress command. So your naked check part of your code in this state will be always true.

And in your interaction script you call an NPC in with gettarget as named 'Actor' whom you replace in your next script with same variable name ('Actor') in the WHO line. Why (call into the script the player's bf/gf)? What's your purpose with this? (In fact above you can only check locally appeared interactable NPC's clothings) If you want use target's dating then call in the script other ways like 'Actorsbf = Actor.getRelatedPerson(Dating)' but in this form they will be naked too if you don't dress them up.
I think the possible solutions is 1. remove the getspecific content from the WHO line 2. Use different variable name for 'Actor' in the called scene like 'Actortocheck' for example or call in the target's bf/gf in the script's main (in this way recommended to check first if the actors bf/gf is valid/exist).

Also you define a gender restriction on the called scene ('OTHER: !Player.isMale()' ). You should do this in the interaction instead under CONDITIONS (else if the player isn't female or trans the called script will be never run). If you will use this script only with your interaction then isn't necessary to fill the header lines. Now this script can randomly trigger without the interaction and it can be frequent because no timeout defined.

I hope it helps somewhat.

Reactions: Coomer341

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a way to set the default for being the Top or Bottom, I like my male characters to have sex with Trans and them being the Top is there a default way to set that or do I have to swap roles every time, I thought having the submissive stat high would do it but it doesn't.
From sex() command description:
"Males are given roles before transsexuals, then women. Between people of the same gender, the most dominant one (lowest submission stat) is given a role first.
However, the order of the actor parameters to the Sex() function matters somewhat in group sex: Sex(Male1, Player, Male2) will be different from Sex(Male2, Player, Male1)."

So you should dominant or submissive according in the same gender animation what you want to see, but the roles orders is hardcoded as you see above and you can only change in sex scene interaction, no known way to set defaults on this.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
52.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - -

Change Log:
- This update is the second Kink of the Month update for June, focusing on University. Note that the map you're playing on by default may not have a university building where you can enroll as a student or apply to be a lecturer, in which case you need to select any building > Edit Building > choose the university symbol to add one first.
- You can now take the final exams and graduate from university which, depending on your average score of all subjects, provides a large boost to your jobexperience (which directly affects your salary and seniority). Obviously not everyone wants to play a LifePlay save for 4 in-game years, so the minimum amount of time you have to wait between enrolling and taking the final exam is set at 4 months instead, failing it makes you wait at least 1 month before retaking it. Success depends on your intelligence (which is increased by attending lectures and studying alone or in group etc) and a bit of luck too. After completing each subject's final exam, you can gauge how well you did and so you may choose to bribe the marking lecturer of that subject to boost your score with your or your SO's body, which depends on their perversion and sexual orientation. Therefore, not all lecturers will be corrupt so might be wise to bribe the ones you know are open to it anyway to keep the score averge high just in case you screw up on a later subject with an incorruptible lecturer.
- When attending a fraternity / sorority party, you may witness someone getting s piked and perhaps save the victim from harm.
- A perverted classmate has a crush on a lecturer and is willing to bet with you who can seduce them first.
- A relative of your frat bro / sorority sis is visiting them, you may choose to simply exchange numbers or seduce them right there and then. The type of relative is random normally but is influenced by your age gap preference instead if you have the Old-Young module enabled.
- Similarly, one of your relatives is visiting you and gets some interest from a frat bro / sorority sis you're living with.
- When group studying, some classmates will actually study with you, their own intelligence provides further boost to your intelligence increases. And of course, some group sex potential.
- New action to "Mentor a foreign exchange student" (you can pick where they come from, but whether they have the stereotypes i.e. BBC, big Latina ass, etc depends on what you set if you have the Interracial module enabled). This person will stay in your city for one in-game month. If you don't participate in Greek life and live at home, the university may ask you to provide 'homestay' accommodation for this student as well (where they'll meet your relatives). Aside from the usual random / companion events, there are some specific events that can trigger featuring this exchange student when you take the mentor action, where you can simply gain some karma and interpersonal or end up hooking up with them but can also end up asking them to transfer permanently to your university (depends on their rapport with you, always succeeds if you've managed to turn them into your BF / GF already).
- If you've slept with a lecturer, you may keep the affair going. A classmate may find out and threaten to expose both of you. If you're in a relationship, the lecturer's spouse may take revenge by telling your SO.
- Sorry, I haven't got around to patrons' commissions for June yet. I will get to them in the next update (8 July) instead.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jinzom

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
I think my "spend time with the family" action broke. I never find them in their rooms or anywhere else. Not even at night. And when I do go to their rooms the game says "My mom doesn't seem to be inside her room. She's probably _ing in the _."
Is this a known problem and is there a work around for it?
Any help would be much appreciated.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Is there a way to make the game's encounters less annoying? is that, every time I want to do something, to gain attributes and stats I get interrupted many times in short periods of time and that is a bit annoying. Also Is there any way to improve the positioning of the NPC and the MC? they are pretty crazy!

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Is there a way to make the game's encounters less annoying? is that, every time I want to do something, to gain attributes and stats I get interrupted many times in short periods of time and that is a bit annoying. Also Is there any way to improve the positioning of the NPC and the MC? they are pretty crazy!
Only thing I could think of is turning scene frequency in the settings all the way down and I doubt that stops them from happening

Reactions: hiddink

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
After playing the whole fucking night i finally came to love the game... good good, it would be nice if they fixed the damn bad positioning of npcs and more things but well...

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I think my "spend time with the family" action broke. I never find them in their rooms or anywhere else. Not even at night. And when I do go to their rooms the game says "My mom doesn't seem to be inside her room. She's probably _ing in the _."
Is this a known problem and is there a work around for it?
Any help would be much appreciated.
This is a loading issue I believe. Depending on how long it takes to load models, it could take at least ten seconds for them to appear. It sometimes happens to me when I reload a game. As for them not being in their rooms, try different times of the day.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Only thing I could think of is turning scene frequency in the settings all the way down and I doubt that stops them from happening
This is what I would recommend.
The last part of your post is answered in the tutorial I believe. I think it even says it when you right click during a sex scene. Unless you mean just during activities in which the answer would probably be no. Sometimes the characters fall through the floor or just seem to be invisible.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
So I'm liking the game but i have 2 questions, both business related:
1) Does training actually do anything? I've spent in-game days doing nothing but training technical or customer service and my analysis never changes.
2) I tried to see if it was that I wasn't training while hanging out with a specific employee so I started training while hanging out with one. Then I got impatient and juiced her and her co-workers interpersonal stat to see if that was the issue. It wasn't. I reloaded my save to before I did that and now I'm playing *as* my employee. Is this a bug or did i unintentionally find a feature I don't know how to undo?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
So I'm liking the game but i have 2 questions, both business related:
1) Does training actually do anything? I've spent in-game days doing nothing but training technical or customer service and my analysis never changes.
2) I tried to see if it was that I wasn't training while hanging out with a specific employee so I started training while hanging out with one. Then I got impatient and juiced her and her co-workers interpersonal stat to see if that was the issue. It wasn't. I reloaded my save to before I did that and now I'm playing *as* my employee. Is this a bug or did i unintentionally find a feature I don't know how to undo?
It does depend on your employer stats. It has to be the ones that are your actual employees and not the ones that were working there before you bought the business. The issue is that it takes decades in real time to up their stats, so it is always better to just cheat to up the stats unless you just want to do it as a grind while waiting for events. As for your bug, I had that too. All I can say is reload to try and fix it. I luckily saved my character's appearance so I just loaded that up and it fixed the issue. It for some reason loaded an NPC as your character, but you aren't playing as them. You can tell as they will still be there with you being able to interact with them. If loading doesn't work, just change the appearance and stats back to your character. If you are too lazy for the future, then just save the appearance in the character appearance settings for next time. You could in fact do that for any character you want to be a cuck or a bull and just switch as needed.

Reactions: Coomer341

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
I turned down the event multiplier. iirc it's set to 10 by default and i moved it to 1.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
It does depend on your employer stats. It has to be the ones that are your actual employees and not the ones that were working there before you bought the business. The issue is that it takes decades in real time to up their stats, so it is always better to just cheat to up the stats unless you just want to do it as a grind while waiting for events. As for your bug, I had that too. All I can say is reload to try and fix it. I luckily saved my character's appearance so I just loaded that up and it fixed the issue. It for some reason loaded an NPC as your character, but you aren't playing as them. You can tell as they will still be there with you being able to interact with them. If loading doesn't work, just change the appearance and stats back to your character. If you are too lazy for the future, then just save the appearance in the character appearance settings for next time. You could in fact do that for any character you want to be a cuck or a bull and just switch as needed.
thanks. I reloaded and I'm stuck. I didn't save my character and tbh I'm not sure how to remake them (I went random bc I couldn't figure out how to change body proportions). a couple of my relationships seem newly jank as well soooo I'mma probably just have to burn this world and learn to keep a second save file on hand for when I want to fuck around with cheats in the future

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes