tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
When I select confirm npc-npc relationship the portion under search contacts is not visible, the text wont show up but I can interact with things and I select it it notes information about the invisible name I clicked on. Anyway to fix this? As what I'm explaining might not make sense I'll attach an image showing what I mean.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
This is a loading issue I believe. Depending on how long it takes to load models, it could take at least ten seconds for them to appear. It sometimes happens to me when I reload a game. As for them not being in their rooms, try different times of the day.
I didn't mean the character models. I mean that whenever I finish the "spend time with the family" action, no family member is ever in any of their rooms. I tried all times of the day already. Like I said, even at night they're not sleeping in their rooms, as they usually would. The game says they're "probably _ing in the _.", which suggests they are caught in an undefined activity that never ends or something similarly buggy.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
thanks. I reloaded and I'm stuck. I didn't save my character and tbh I'm not sure how to remake them (I went random bc I couldn't figure out how to change body proportions). a couple of my relationships seem newly jank as well soooo I'mma probably just have to burn this world and learn to keep a second save file on hand for when I want to fuck around with cheats in the future
You don't need the save file, just use the save/load character buttons. It can work for NPCs as well if you want to easily put someone in a different save or a city without bringing the whole town along. The proportions are easy, either use the basic sliders or the advanced ones for a more specified character. All you would need is usually just hair, skintone, sexy parts, and perhaps muscle/fat.
When I select confirm npc-npc relationship the portion under search contacts is not visible, the text wont show up but I can interact with things and I select it it notes information about the invisible name I clicked on. Anyway to fix this? As what I'm explaining might not make sense I'll attach an image showing what I mean.

Load? I have never scene this, but sometimes restarting the game fixes some issues.
I didn't mean the character models. I mean that whenever I finish the "spend time with the family" action, no family member is ever in any of their rooms. I tried all times of the day already. Like I said, even at night they're not sleeping in their rooms, as they usually would. The game says they're "probably _ing in the _.", which suggests they are caught in an undefined activity that never ends or something similarly buggy.
Maybe try inviting them to hangout and saying goodbye?

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Is there a way to make the game's encounters less annoying? is that, every time I want to do something, to gain attributes and stats I get interrupted many times in short periods of time and that is a bit annoying. Also Is there any way to improve the positioning of the NPC and the MC? they are pretty crazy!
In addition to the scene frequency multiplier, you can time out specific scenes when they show up, so that they won't show up again in X hours. The button is at the bottom right and is set to 168 by default. You can crank that up to ridiculous numbers to basically block a scene from ever showing up again. But you need to click the "time out" text next to the field with the number after you've entered a value.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Maybe try inviting them to hangout and saying goodbye?
Good idea. But that also doesn't work, because I have invited one family member to train in the gym multiple times and they also keep being affected by this bug. There is only one family member that still seems to have a scedule where they show up in their rooms or others. But I don't know why they are unaffected when everyone else is.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Good idea. But that also doesn't work, because I have invited one family member to train in the gym multiple times and they also keep being affected by this bug. There is only one family member that still seems to have a scedule where they show up in their rooms or others. But I don't know why they are unaffected when everyone else is.
Did you impregnate them? If they don't have a kid then save the character and stats, then delete and re-create them. It is annoying and tedious, but it may fix the bug. I would get rid of every family member first to hopefully clear any goof code.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Did you impregnate them? If they don't have a kid then save the character and stats, then delete and re-create them. It is annoying and tedious, but it may fix the bug. I would get rid of every family member first to hopefully clear any goof code.
No preg, it's a fresh game. I think I'll have to re-create them. :/ Thx.

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
- If the unofficial NC module is also enabled, you may get drugged and kidnapped by a perverted pet owner.

this i can never get to work and when i rapist DOES arrive despite my shitty stats i always somehow fight the rapist off

also side note PLEASE LET US EDIT HOW OFTEN A RANDOM ENCOUNTER HAPPENS!!!!! i rarely even get the rapist intruder event

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
That bug is STILL present? Gods....

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Check the Brothels and Strip Clubs and yes I'm being serious. My char's mother and Aunt had this happen a few times and one time I found them working in a Brothel or a Strip Club.
Otherwise it could be the game didn't register them completely sometimes it's best to wait a couple of days in game before trying to visit them in their rooms.

Reactions: Coomer341

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
all you had to do is zooming in bit more and would be fixed
i know how to make chars show up. my point is, this happening for a long time, may be years and still nothing is fixed( dissappearing chars) as off spam in clipboard, it started like half year ago, yet nor dev nor anyone else not explained wtf is this and why is happening, because lp is only ue game that doing so

wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
Does this game auto-generate relationships for the NPCs: like family members, spouses, girl/boyfriends, friends and so on? If not, is there a mod that does this?
Also, can you blackmail/coerce NPCs into doing stuff with other NPCs (not just the MC)?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
all you had to do is zooming in bit more and would be fixed
I usually only get that if I zoom in too close.
Does this game auto-generate relationships for the NPCs: like family members, spouses, girl/boyfriends, friends and so on? If not, is there a mod that does this?
Also, can you blackmail/coerce NPCs into doing stuff with other NPCs (not just the MC)?
It will auto-generate NPCs with those relationships. You will have to connect the ones you create on your own though. I don't remember about the blackmail. I know you can blackmail a cheating parent, but I think it is only you getting laid. You can win a drinking game at parties and get NPCs to pleasure other people though.

wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
It will auto-generate NPCs with those relationships. You will have to connect the ones you create on your own though. I don't remember about the blackmail. I know you can blackmail a cheating parent, but I think it is only you getting laid. You can win a drinking game at parties and get NPCs to pleasure other people though.
Thanks for the info!
As for the NPC relationships, does it do that for all NPCs, or just the ones that are "near you"? I mean last time I played (which was a while ago) the MC had relationships (a brother I think, and the brother might have had a wife), but it didn't go beyond that. I don't remember seeing other NPCs (that are not indirectly connected to the MC) with relationships.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for the info!
As for the NPC relationships, does it do that for all NPCs, or just the ones that are "near you"? I mean last time I played (which was a while ago) the MC had relationships (a brother I think, and the brother might have had a wife), but it didn't go beyond that. I don't remember seeing other NPCs (that are not indirectly connected to the MC) with relationships.
If you are hanging out with someone it can spawn the "compainion's family member" event. It does that regardless of whether they are your family, spouse or whatever. The only issue is it doesn't register that NPC as being related to you at all.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Is there a way to make the relationship between a couple not to be polyamorous every single time? or maybe in mot meeting couples normal enough?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Is there a way to make the relationship between a couple not to be polyamorous every single time? or maybe in mot meeting couples normal enough?
Depends on what you are looking to do. If you mean dating more than one person, yes you can. It counts as cheating, but it is possible. I believe your sneak level and perhaps their intelligence determines whether you are caught or they find out the kid isn't theirs though. If you mean having them date multiple people, I don't recall, but the last time I tried it made them poly.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes