Poliwag

Jul 29, 2017
So my point remains. Presumably the people who pay for the game are happy to carry on doing so, regardless of the condition of the game. Equally, those who aren't happy to carry on paying for a game which they think is substandard can hold the developer accountable by ending their financial patronage. Likewise, those who don't pay or have never paid for the game can either carry on playing or hold the developer accountable by not playing. Easy.

As I've said above, the game is what it is and it's unlikely to change dramatically regardless of any critical opinions which may be voiced.

That's the reality of the situation.

Telling people to leave criticisms at the door is not valid, no matter how you want to justify it in your head.

And "not playing" isn't holding anyone accountable for anything, it's actually the opposite so your point is fundamentally flawed.
Man I'm just here to jerk off to some glitchy animation.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Telling people to leave criticisms at the door is not valid, no matter how you want to justify it in your head.

And "not playing" isn't holding anyone accountable for anything, it's actually the opposite so your point is fundamentally flawed.
I agree with this even though a big time fan and long time $10/month patron. There need to be bugs fixed every month and other things. Maybe a month or 2 of bug and other fixes would be good?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
*sigh*

The more you play the game, the more you start to see scenes that are legit broken or not even finished.

Example 1:

Pregnant_Trap

A woman walks up to you and says your hot. The trick is that she is already pregnant when you sleep with her.

It then leads to either accepting her or running. Running ends the scene, no muss, no fuss.

Dating them is what breaks things.

Problem 1: You accept dating them, they are NOT added to your contacts. But their house is slapped on your map. They may or may not be there. So you have two choices. (Or three)

Run NN Manager so you can find them under girlfriend/spouse then add them to contacts.

Or hope you run into them at their house.

(Or you can go into the file and add exchangeContact(Actor) like I did but that is besides the point)

Problem 2: You choose to accept the kid as yours, the baby becomes yours. Literally yours, which kinda makes sense but it doesn't because the kid is gonna look like you. So it wouldn't be a "secret" child. More like your baby batter changed the kid's DNA.

Problem 3: You say the child will never be yours legally.

Then she suddenly isn't pregnant anymore, because the game has no idea how to handle an empty value for Actor.impregnate(). You can't make it yourself, that wouldn't make sense.

So my guess is you would have to generate a random NPC off to the side, slot them in as Actor2 then use them for the random kid. Just spitballing on that one.

Now I type all this BS out because this whole scene was made without testing it first.

And this is only ONE scene, which by the way means that your city map would have houses all over it, 20 hidden girlfriends that override each other in the worst way :KEK:

Don't get me started on the alley rap music scene that ends up with the actors sodomizing each other instead of you and your companion :KEK:

Vin needs to take a month and go through some of these scenes man.

Last edited:

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018

The only thing in this conversation which is fundamentally flawed is your contrived assertion that I'm 'telling people to leave criticisms at the door'. That is factually not what I'm doing. Indeed, I'm quite happy for people to express their opinions and thoughts in whichever way they choose.

I'm simply pointing out that expressing those opinions is unlikely to dramatically change the quality of this game. 4 years and 608 pages on this forum alone prove this. Beyond that, I'm offering obvious solutions to anyone who is unhappy with the quality of this game; pay or don't pay, play or don't play. In this instance, the withdrawal of support - either through not paying and / or not playing - is the only effective way to hold the developer accountable. Although why anyone who doesn't contribute financially to the game should feel the need to hold the developer 'accountable' is debatable.

The above is the reality of this situation. This game is what it is and it will continue to be so.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That's not really a good response. Like yeah they're not going to keep playing if they don't like it. I don't really think years in development really holds weight on the matter which is the only critique of the original comment. Man's just saying that the game could be better with more quality focused updates than content focused. I don't think that's an unfair complaint at all - as opposed to someone else earlier saying the "avatars" looked bad and should restart everything
It's just the same tired old shitpost as "you do better then!". Lack of criticism causes stagnation and people won't suddenly decide to start paying for something that they aren't impressed by an hasn't improved in their eyes.
I merely offered two obvious solutions to the perceived problem. This game is what it is, and it's very unlikely to change dramatically regardless of what anyone says or thinks.
I don't believe what we suggested are dramatic changes. The biggest ones seemed to be fixing things instead of adding on to a pile stuff that may also have bugs.
So my point remains. Presumably the people who pay for the game are happy to carry on doing so, regardless of the condition of the game. Equally, those who aren't happy to carry on paying for a game which they think is substandard can hold the developer accountable by ending their financial patronage. Likewise, those who don't pay or have never paid for the game can either carry on playing or hold the developer accountable by not playing. Easy.

As I've said above, the game is what it is and it's unlikely to change dramatically regardless of any critical opinions which may be voiced.

No, you are just trying to deflect all criticism, which is silly as we have actually offered constructive criticism.

Dickriding and shitposting go hand in hand. Neither are good for a game or their product, but both will always be there.
*sigh*

The more you play the game, the more you start to see scenes that are legit broken or not even finished.

Example 1:

Pregnant_Trap

A woman walks up to you and say yours hot. The trick is that she is already pregnant when you sleep with her.

It then leads to either accepting her or running. Running ends the scene, no muss, no fuss.

Dating them is what breaks things.

Problem 1: You accept dating them, they are NOT added to your contacts. But their house is slapped on your map. They may or may not be there. So you have two choices. (Or three)

Run NN Manager so you can find them under girlfriend/spouse then add them to contacts.

Or hope you run into them at their house.

(Or you can go into the file and add exchangeContact(Actor) like I did but that is besides the point)

Problem 2: You choose to accept the kid as yours, the baby becomes yours. Literally yours, which kinda makes sense but it doesn't because the kid is gonna look like you. So it wouldn't be a "secret" child. More like your baby batter changed the kid's DNA.

Problem 3: You say the child will never be yours legally.

Then she suddenly isn't pregnant anymore, because the game has no idea how to handle an empty value for Actor.impregnate(). You can't make it yourself, that wouldn't make sense.

So my guess is you would have to generate a random NPC off to the side, slot them in as Actor2 then use them for the random kid. Just spitballing on that one.

Now I type all this BS out because this whole scene was made without testing it first.

And this is only ONE scene, which by the way means that your city map would have houses all over it, 20 hidden girlfriends that override each other in the worst way :KEK:

Don't get me started on the alley rap music scene that ends up with the actors sodomizing each other instead of you and your companion :KEK:

Vin needs to take a month and go through some of these scenes man.
I never had that first issue with the pregnant girl. I did see that the kid is yours instead of your adopted kid though. I never ran into the last scene you are talking about. My issue is I can no longer get an office job easily. If I try, I show up naked no matter what and will loop through it over and over with the scene saying I am trying to rent a house until finally I either get a job, (if I am lucky) or I get rejected by HR. I thought it was a bug when you are in college trying to get a job, but it has been happening regardless. Same when I apply for college I show up nude and get kicked out.
I agree with this even though a big time fan and long time $10/month patron. There need to be bugs fixed every month and other things. Maybe a month or 2 of bug and other fixes would be good?
Agreed. Some of these bugs are making it very hard to get into the game.

JakeGreen

Sep 17, 2017
ok so yes, let's do a shit storm, because someone likes it or not a game, but if someone reports a problem that completely destroys the game, let's completely give it a shit. I love the f95 community just totally for this: P

Reactions: Coomer341

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
No, you are just trying to deflect all criticism, which is silly as we have actually offered constructive criticism.
This is factually incorrect and nothing more than a figment of your imagination. Why should I be trying to deflect criticism? As I've previously stated, I'm quite happy for people to be as critical as they like. I'm simply pointing out that after 4 years and many, many, many critical posts, a few more criticisms - constructive or otherwise - are unlikely to improve the quality of this game. After that, I'm offering a simple solution which apparently some people are unaware of; pay or don't pay, play or don't play. Easy.

I don't believe what we suggested are dramatic changes. The biggest ones seemed to be fixing things instead of adding on to a pile stuff that may also have bugs.
Some people are suggesting dramatic changes. Others are suggesting minor fixes. Either way, after 4 years of repeated suggestions, I thinks it's reasonable to assume that most of those changes are unlikely to happen. Which brings me back to the solution above; pay or don't pay, play or don't pay. Easy.

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Do you contribute financially to the game? If you do then perhaps you should end your financial support and stop playing? If you don't contribute financially then perhaps you should just stop playing the game? Easy enough solutions.
I merely offered two obvious solutions to the perceived problem. This game is what it is, and it's very unlikely to change dramatically regardless of what anyone says or thinks.

Man I'm just here to jerk off to some glitchy animation.
Most people here just want lewd models and maybe tenacles and some TF. Conversation already happened in thread isn't the place for that kind of nonsense. I got my own opinions on this but not gonna add more to thread then already explained.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Kinks of the Month for March (v5.4 & v5.5)
please vote before 3 July
- x1 Weighted Poll for $1 to $4 Patrons:
- x3 Weighted Poll for $5 to $9 Patrons:
- x9 Weighted Poll for $10 or above Patrons:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
For March?

dividesense

Nov 2, 2021
I don't think it's wrong to ask for better

I think how you ask matters, though

There's some people here that have made bug reports and have been very patient. Let's not lose sight that some people are constructive. Rather than tell people to buzz off we can also ask them to do better in their feedback.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If I pledge $10 and my kink is bug fixing would you consider it?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes