AnondAndOn

Jun 1, 2022
I seem to be struggling with something very basic...

I used the mega nz file/hChRCIxA#6pKEzA24EMh0r08qKJyNSXvNsL7Grz4pN2zBxM-bikI link to presumably download the full game (not just the update), yet I do not find anything I recognize as a game launcher in the folders once extracted. Should I try another link?

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
That's my biggest complaint of the development. It's just a constant stream of new scenarios and the most popular scenarios incest / pregnancy have to constantly take a back burner every 3 months because they won too frequently , which is dumb. Dev needs to cool off with the monthly updates and actually make some updates of substance.

For some reason, without tweaking stats, I am almost always able to get family members to sleep with me on the first day. It would be nice if there was a more realistic time frame there and more scenarios related to incest / pregnancy, you know the most two popular things in the game.

Also the main story missions have been bugged forever now. You'll finish the last mission and be able to repeat it several times for some reason . (the murder one / reality show one)
Yeah totally man, that's a peace of S let's hope that changes in the future updates... because i think it can get better... they don t do it because it would open a black hole of bugs with all the scenes. The most possible way out to that matter, is that the dev creates another whole game , that may be happen in a couple of years with the animations and renders more polished, but it's just speculation.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Anyone has a tag list?
There is not really a 'list of tags'
Tags can be any word and can be set with any 'positive value'.
Tags are used by modders to find specific actors that have that specific tag and/or check for the value of that tag to be used in a scene. similar to using Actor:fitness or Actor:dance

Example:
Actor.setActorVar(Tag_Cow, 12)
Actor.setActorVar(Tag_Pig, 345)

wheat = Actor.getActorVar(Tag_Cow)
T = Actor.getActorVar(Tag_Pig)

'wheat' would equal 12
'T' would equal 345

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I've tried that, but never really gotten it to work. I'm willing, but really I kind of need some help. Do you have some settings that work, either a file or just tell me what to set it to? If that's too much trouble I understand. But thanks.
Can't you determine the shape of the faces during the beauty and management page where you decide the amount of males/females/futa? The other guy may have been talking about it, but that would be my guess.
I know they are Patreon choices. I was once a supporter myself.
But the problem is once again in dealing with the supporters. As a guest on Patreon I can see the Strat contribution to the Poll off the Mounth. But not the complete list of eligible kinks (or if, then only very cumbersome that I gave up searching.) Would be here to access easier, I think new supporters could also be attracted (Even if it is only for a month or two), because they can see when it might be worthwhile to become a supporter to push their own favorite kink.
But even so, if you read the winning posts of the last months, it is obvious that 80% of the eligible kinks also refer to male MC or you can only experience pregnancies as a female MC.

But the real problem is hidden in the last sentence:
How about two months without a quantitative update, but with qualitative updates?
Females can be part of those kinks. The bull stuff could easily be female/futa as well as male. Same with the pregnancy stuff. Issue is the fluff usually favors male, as do the animations.
To an extent , pregnancy was "winning too much" so he implemented a 3 month "cool-down" rule which is dumb.
I would assume it's because they are still so empty. It has been stated before about how pregnancy, incest, and ntr are both lacking despite having so many updates. It's getting better with the latest update, but it would be nice if people would care more about you impregnating their spouse or vice versa.
From what I see, they only add scenarios and maybe plop in an asset or two, but they don't make any effort to improving the animations, rendering or anything of substantial value.
They do add animations, while rendering would be better off just waiting to update to the newest unreal. The bug fixes would be a nice priority though. Also, allowing the other two types of characters to share the scenes that the males have. Males have the most animations, but can't get roasted by two women/futa or anything like that.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I've tried that, but never really gotten it to work. I'm willing, but really I kind of need some help. Do you have some settings that work, either a file or just tell me what to set it to? If that's too much trouble I understand. But thanks.
There is more solution exist but i don't know your taste.
Basically the game uses phenotypes from here:
\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets\phenotypes\
\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets\phenotypes_daz\
As you see there more 'profile' files exist for the asians.
afroasian.lpcharacter
northasian.lpcharacter
eastasian.lpcharacter
southasian.lpcharacter
westasian.lpcharacter

This means a lot and its means when generate an npc one of the profiles above aplied on that.
If you open one in a notepad you see that stats what will be applied and the interval how strongly. This called morphs.
For example from the southasian.lpcharacter file i pick a line:

Code:
MORPH Face_Triangle_min: 100% 0.08571428571428572=>0.16799999999999998
'MORPH' - is the command
'Face_Triangle_min' - it is the morph name, mostly self explanatory
'100%' - this means how percent chance to be this morph will apply (in 100% always) when the generation happen
'0.08571428571428572=>0.16799999999999998' - this is the 'from-to' value interval what randomized during the generation
This can be simpler like from 0 up to 0.5 is looks like '0 => 0.5'.

So what can you do?
Make your asian npc in game what you like.
Go 'contacts' -> 'add npc' -> 'edit appearance (cheat)' -> select the 'Randomize full character' icon but set it to be generate 'asian' in the popup.
This last step can you repeat while is character closest to your taste. After that use 'Morph tab' and there the 'switch to Detailed Mode'.
Cycle through what you want to edit (face, eyes, chin, etc..) and use sliders. Remember the morph names listed here (for later use this will be handy).
My advise: edit only the facial things only and don't bother the other body parts, because the head's appearance determine the feel: this is an asian npc. Try simplify things and keep in mind what you set here will be used male and female generation too. If you satisfied with what you did save the preset with the first icon.
Now you have a preset what you can apply manually on any character with load preset button (blend is mixing the original with your preset).

Back to the basic profiles:
Open an asian basic profile files (above) with notepad, and find and open your created preset.
Here you can see similarities and differences. From now it's your choice what you implement in the base profile files.
You can copypaste morph lines into it from your preset, but make sure it looks like the original files form: 'MORPH morphname chance interval'. If interval looks like this 'MORPH Face_Triangle_min: 100% 0.5' that means this value applied always and without randomization. (intervals safely can be any numbers within min '-3' and max '3'). Avoid implement genderspecific morph mostly related with genitals (base profiles has unisex morphs mostly).
If you finish editing files spend time to testing it. If you done editing make a backup too, because the next update will be overwrite.

About playing with beauty standard:
There you need to give max value asian related faces (it comes from the face's name), and hopefully that applied in the most case, and maybe zero out that ones what you didn't like.

There is an other possibility:
If you use the official interracial mod, there you can genderspecifically modify the asian males and females (has 2 presets).
But it will be only good if combine with the first method above, because this presets isn't used in the base game, means only the interracial mod's scripts use them.

Thats it, but it's a lot. I'm sorry if it bothers anyone because of its length...

grix2312

Feb 2, 2019
Can somebody help me with an issue I've been having for a few of the last updates I tried as of recent. Whenever I go into the clothing section after character creation, or in contacts, my characters just fall through the floor and I can't even see them. Anyone know a fix? The game is completely unplayable like this

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
that is a bug,but you just can scroll down with your middle mouse button to where your character is standing,and now to say it is unplayable,bit hars to say isn`t it?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
that is a bug,but you just can scroll down with your middle mouse button to where your character is standing,and now to say it is unplayable,bit hars to say isn`t it?
When a character falls through the floor they literally don't ever stop falling. You could scroll down for 5 minutes and you wouldn't find them.
You might be thinking of the outside the room glitch where the characters are standing on an invisible floor diagonally underneath the room, but that's a completely different glitch

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
When a character falls through the floor they literally don't ever stop falling. You could scroll down for 5 minutes and you wouldn't find them.
You might be thinking of the outside the room glitch where the characters are standing on an invisible floor diagonally underneath the room, but that's a completely different glitch
then you don`t look good,because you will find them standing

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
then you don`t look good,because you will find them standing
Then you obviously don't know what glitch we're talking about. As I said, there's a similar glitch that works how you described it. The one where they actually FALL through the floor and don't just spawn below it can not be fixed with the scroll wheel

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Just wondering but does "promote locally" actually do anything for a business you've taken over and is there a way to cheat/check the stat it's associated with? I'm trying to get more customers to a business and idk if I should just dump everything to brand awareness or not.

Hogeyhead

Mar 17, 2020
I'm fiddling with beauty standards, and there are some things I can change, gender distribution, age, fantasy, etc.

But no matter what I do face shape does not change. I've tried changing all face shapes to 0 except one to 100, and all the faces are still the same.

Advice?

jonathanxknight

Sep 2, 2021
nvm got it to work
Im having the same issue right now. Cant seem to get it to work. What did you do?

Game loads. I can see all options but first screen is white, nothing but the text on the bottom and options load. No textures or anything. After that the screen turns back but text and options still show, but still not textures.

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
I'm fiddling with beauty standards, and there are some things I can change, gender distribution, age, fantasy, etc.

But no matter what I do face shape does not change. I've tried changing all face shapes to 0 except one to 100, and all the faces are still the same.

Advice?
Try moving different sliders to create a different face, after a few of them. You should have different face from before.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I would recommend reinstalling my mod. I made some fixes to both recently.
If the 'player is male' it should guarantee that the maid is female for home. hotel should always be female.
I'd suggest using :
Code:
maid = generatePersonTemporary()
        While !Player.isInterestedIn(maid)
            maid = generatePersonTemporary()
So the maid will be of a gender the player wants (might not be the exact function but close enough, it's been a while)

Reactions: Coomer341

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
To an extent , pregnancy was "winning too much" so he implemented a 3 month "cool-down" rule which is dumb.
I'm a bit out of the loop with the game for various reasons and even if not I would turn off the option; so I have no idea how it is implemented. But how is that even a thing? If preg stuff won did it not got added? I mean how much more pregnant than pregnant a woman can get that it requires constantly popping up in polls?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes