fastblues

Mar 13, 2021
Ravenger6660

Do you plan to expand the scene where you talk about sex positions? At the moment it feels a bit silly whit out (almost) reactions from the npc. And in the Elseif 8 is a typo I think, should be “Rough” instead of “Rouf”, or? (Would be nice if this functions could be integrated in the sexual training scenes.)

Anyway, I’ve two questions:

1. Is it possible to prevent a scene to trigger more than one time (beside from setting an insane timeout number)?

2. Do you (or any other) see a way to make it possible that npc’s you’ve made a sex worker generate a steady income for your player char, similar to businesses, based on their skills? I’m too dumb to script it myself.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
How do you get the Timeout hours to work? I put in the hours and hit Timeout and those scenes still pop up within a few scenes, sometimes back to back right after I put in several hundred hours of Timeout.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660

Do you plan to expand the scene where you talk about sex positions? At the moment it feels a bit silly whit out (almost) reactions from the npc. And in the Elseif 8 is a typo I think, should be “Rough” instead of “Rouf”, or? (Would be nice if this functions could be integrated in the sexual training scenes.)

Anyway, I’ve two questions:

1. Is it possible to prevent a scene to trigger more than one time (beside from setting an insane timeout number)?

2. Do you (or any other) see a way to make it possible that npc’s you’ve made a sex worker generate a steady income for your player char, similar to businesses, based on their skills? I’m too dumb to script it myself.
Rouf was not a typo, as it is 'not visible' in scene so misspelling does not matter.

1. You can make a scene harder to trigger by adding a large random number to the other slot.
Example:
Code:
OTHER: Random(0, 300) < interpersonal
2. I don't do the sexworker thing. But here is an example of what it would look like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fastblues

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
How do you get the Timeout hours to work? I put in the hours and hit Timeout and those scenes still pop up within a few scenes, sometimes back to back right after I put in several hundred hours of Timeout.
1. make sure the name of scene is correct.
2. check 'scene frequency' in settings
3. timeout(hrs, scene_name) is less accurate, while timeoutPrecise(hrs, scene_name) is more accurate but immune to scene frequency setting.
4. If it the same npc over and over, then use timeoutActor(hrs, scene_name, Actor). Note: does not effect timeout of scene just the actor for that scene and would recommend timeoutActor hours be longer than timeout.

Reactions: jimdandy
Oct 6, 2018
I want to start this game but I also dont want to cuz of its still getting updates. So I wanted to ask for suggestion about if I should wait for full game? or should I just start it and probably wont miss much content?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I want to start this game but I also dont want to cuz of its still getting updates. So I wanted to ask for suggestion about if I should wait for full game? or should I just start it and probably wont miss much content?
Just start. Updates are not major impacts on game play. This is a sandbox game with no story so restarting is not big deal either.

fastblues

Mar 13, 2021
Ravenger6660

Well, if it correspondents right in your scripts then forget about the “typo”. And thanks for your help!

About the money from sexworkers: I thought not about a scene about manual collecting. I don’t wanna canvass them one by one. I meant adding money to my account automatically in the background like if you own a business (and how the salary for office job works). I tried it several times but not got it to work.

Balla10

Feb 6, 2022
Vinfamy should hire someone to help him with fixing the bugs and not pumping only buggy scenes every month.
this game will die if it doesnt get a lot of fixes,we shouldnt even wait for other modders to fix certain things because this is the creator job to do, 1k a month he gets he should be doing better.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Ravenger6660 Hi

Is there any way to only add from your mod the relationship thing when meeting a new NPC? also is there any other part of your mod that i can use without overwriting the base game? Thank you dude.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660

Well, if it correspondents right in your scripts then forget about the “typo”. And thanks for your help!

About the money from sexworkers: I thought not about a scene about manual collecting. I don’t wanna canvass them one by one. I meant adding money to my account automatically in the background like if you own a business (and how the salary for office job works). I tried it several times but not got it to work.
Same thing just no text or choices. scene triggers you stand there for a moment and money just pops up in you wallet.

Reactions: fastblues

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660 Hi

1. Is there any way to only add from your mod the relationship thing when meeting a new NPC?

2. Also is there any other part of your mod that i can use without overwriting the base game?

Thank you dude.
1. I already did relationship thing for meet_new_person. Or if you asking for the scene only it is in *\Ravenger_Scenes\vin_Base\Scenes\meet_random

2. Sadly I never divided my own custom scenes with scenes I edited/fixed. But you could get a copy of the base game and place it over my mod file to replace the scenes I edited/fixed while leaving the scene I created intact. However know that some actions/interaction will break if you do that.
Easier/safer solution would be to delete the parts of my mod you don't like before adding it to the Modules folder.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
1. I already did relationship thing for meet_new_person. Or if you asking for the scene only it is in *\Ravenger_Scenes\vin_Base\Scenes\meet_random

2. Sadly I never divided my own custom scenes with scenes I edited/fixed. But you could get a copy of the base game and place it over my mod file to replace the scenes I edited/fixed while leaving the scene I created intact. However know that some actions/interaction will break if you do that.
Easier/safer solution would be to delete the parts of my mod you don't like before adding it to the Modules folder.
Thank you man, you re great
One last doubt i have is if when you only copy the meet random relationship do i have to apply the ravenger.scenes.lpm too and activate it in the game or not

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Thank you man, you re great
One last doubt i have is if when you only copy the meet random relationship do i have to apply the [Ravenger_Scenes.lpmod] too and activate it in the game or not
Only if you have the Ravenger_Scenes folder itself.

Just out of curiosity, What are there scenes you don't like?

Reactions: hiddink

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Only if you have the Ravenger_Scenes folder itself.

Just out of curiosity, What are there scenes you don't like?
Well if im honest i like all your content but the thing is i didn't play the vanilla game so much, so i dont know what kind of content im missing by adding your mod, is like, i want to see all :Kappa:

I dont know how much it changes the pregnancy adjustement you did to the vanilla for example. the content you replace with the game basically, is not i don t like it.

Also the Netori thing is really really good i hope to see more of that :KEK:

Reactions: Ravenger6660

V8Splash

Oct 1, 2018
Can't seem to find those extra morph options for the penis in the game as shown in the OPs pictures.
Patreon subs only I'm guessing?

V8Splash

Oct 1, 2018
It's an asset for female body model, I think. You can't use it with male models.
I didn't even touch the female creation part, I see it now.
Very odd, why does it have an advanced form of this morph but for only females?
You'd think males would have their male stuff for them first lmao. I hope there's a mod to fix this.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
What were the 2 updates before polyamorous? Today was the first I was on since July 5 (I fell down the stairs that night and -among other less serious injuries - broke 5 ribs. Was in the hospital until the 29th and only up to being on the computer chair today. Also, why TF was doggy given the "unlucky loser" one this next time when it already won like 50 million times?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes