xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Heh... the latest update removed all the character files from my saves. The saves are outside the game directory, but the Lifeplay/content/saves now has no folders with characters.

My last update was 5.0 stable. Luckily I have a copy of 4.30 from last year so only lost newer characters but this still seems very wrong that it would override my saves/character files with blank for an update.

EDIT: Same deal with my saved character presets in Lifeplay/content/modules. All gone.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
What were the 2 updates before polyamorous? Today was the first I was on since July 5 (I fell down the stairs that night and -among other less serious injuries - broke 5 ribs. Was in the hospital until the 29th and only up to being on the computer chair today. Also, why TF was doggy given the "unlucky loser" one this next time when it already won like 50 million times?
Pregnancy and Netori are the updates you missed. Hope you heaal fast and feel better soon.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Pregnancy and Netori are the updates you missed. Hope you heaal fast and feel better soon.

Thanks. Feeling way better. Next months look not good. Hopefully better after that. Like Sex worker, Lesbian, Transformation, Missionary (Inc), etc. Wish "unlucky loser" was restricted to ones that rarely or never won. BDSM is still going to only be "B" and no DSM, which is boring.

Reactions: jimdandy

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
What were the 2 updates before polyamorous? Today was the first I was on since July 5 (I fell down the stairs that night and -among other less serious injuries - broke 5 ribs. Was in the hospital until the 29th and only up to being on the computer chair today. Also, why TF was doggy given the "unlucky loser" one this next time when it already won like 50 million times?
hahahhaha

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The game is not terrible but not really that great either. First of all camera control could be better it should follow your character everywhere. Maybe something like the sims 4 style. Second character creation needs work it needs to be more simplyfied also need a way to see our characters cloths before we put them on so we know if thats what we want also better sexier cloths would be nice school girl mini skirts tank tops stockings Pantyhose, High heels. Also better hairs to look a little more atractive graphics just needs to be better. The size of the game is really to big to have all these problems. Sure it's a free game with free roam to do what you want but very hard to fap to something with this kind of problem. So if you have the space on your computer and looking for something to do this is worth the download and mess around with but to fap to not really worth it. I would give it a 2/5 stars.

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
Hey can anyone explain the stealth mini game to me? Do you keep your mouse outside the grid, and then dart in and click on green squares? Or are you meant to hover over green, click it, then when the boxes shift, quickly find another green without touching the red boxes?

I'm trying to make my way through the "criminal" path and it's not going so well lol

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I didn't even touch the female creation part, I see it now.
Very odd, why does it have an advanced form of this morph but for only females?
You'd think males would have their male stuff for them first lmao. I hope there's a mod to fix this.
No clue. I also found it strange. Futa gets to have all manner of dong while male gets generic ones.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Hey can anyone explain the stealth mini game to me? Do you keep your mouse outside the grid, and then dart in and click on green squares? Or are you meant to hover over green, click it, then when the boxes shift, quickly find another green without touching the red boxes?

I'm trying to make my way through the "criminal" path and it's not going so well lol
You do as it says. Avoid the red and get the green. I usually stay on the outside and try to quickly get one that pops up on the edge, but I am sure there are better methods. Just max out stealth and get five or so to succeed.

Reactions: LarsThorwald

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I didn't even touch the female creation part, I see it now.
Very odd, why does it have an advanced form of this morph but for only females?
You'd think males would have their male stuff for them first lmao. I hope there's a mod to fix this.
those are in the extra detail mode
you gotta click on it few times

i have a orc male with a like 2 ft long penis :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
The game is not terrible but not really that great either. First of all camera control could be better it should follow your character everywhere. Maybe something like the sims 4 style. Second character creation needs work it needs to be more simplyfied also need a way to see our characters cloths before we put them on so we know if thats what we want also better sexier cloths would be nice school girl mini skirts tank tops stockings Pantyhose, High heels. Also better hairs to look a little more atractive graphics just needs to be better. The size of the game is really to big to have all these problems. Sure it's a free game with free roam to do what you want but very hard to fap to something with this kind of problem. So if you have the space on your computer and looking for something to do this is worth the download and mess around with but to fap to not really worth it. I would give it a 2/5 stars.
Clothes in character creation are shown on your character if you click the text of the item,clicking it again removes them. Clicking the purchase/buy button won't show them at all. Use camera controls to to go around your character to view front,side,and back. How much more simplified do want things? The basic morphs section (default option) tells the player outright to click the text part to change sections on which bits the player wishes to change. Hovering over the pictured boxes gives a brief popup description. Clicking the box allows to slide down to 0 (won't be applied) up to 100 (max application with the box being fully shaded gray). Results are shown on the character, switching to advanced mode is done by clicking the text to the right as per the directions on the screen. The starter clothes selection is random and small. To get better clothes go shopping in game ( find a store icon that looks like a clothes shopping bag), click it, in the popup scroll until you find 'buy apparel, click it and the full list of all clothes in game are now available.

Blue_Ant

Jul 23, 2021
Can anyone reproduce this "bug?" ?
NPC_gives_birth.lpscene
Code:
"<Actor.name> has recently given birth to a cute baby, whom she named <Actor2.name>. Her baby photos are all her and <Actor3.name>'s Facebook." // line 29
"<Actor.name> 1112"
"<Actor.name> 1113"
"<Actor.name> 1114"
anything past line 29, the engine think Actor is gone

Reactions: Coomer341

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
Is there a way to know if a character is a relationship from normal interaction because I found the hard way that one was when her boyfriend tried to kill my main character for the getting his girlfriend pregnant?

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
Is there a way to know if a character is a relationship from normal interaction because I found the hard way that one was when her boyfriend tried to kill my main character for the getting his girlfriend pregnant?
If you've exchanged contacts with them all relationships are listed there regardless of whether you would actually know of the existence of it or not. There's several scenes that can randomly create relationships that didn't previously exist but the game treats them as if they always existed so if you impregnate someone single and then the game randomly rolls them a partner afterwards it can treat that as you having impregnated someone else's partner.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
If you've exchanged contacts with them all relationships are listed there regardless of whether you would actually know of the existence of it or not. There's several scenes that can randomly create relationships that didn't previously exist but the game treats them as if they always existed so if you impregnate someone single and then the game randomly rolls them a partner afterwards it can treat that as you having impregnated someone else's partner.
Also, get the sneaky bull perk and they will never find out.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes