Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
Is someone more into the matter and knows why, instead of fixing the game, he only adds 'kinks' obviously only a small minority asked for and doesn't care for all the broken and stale animations and bugs?

Everytime i check this game again, it just's gotten worse..
because nobody pay for fixing bugs, probably some morons paying for "kinks" so you can guess what is priority here.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v5-7-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

I made some personalized fixes to 5.7 scenes

1. Fixed the scenes' triggers so they pop up more normally than repeatedly.
2. Fixed Vampire scenes so hunter is never vampire and any human in scenes have a chance to be turned into a vampire.
3. vampire_hunter_ntr has an edit where, you can stop your lover before they cheat on you and/or you can test your lovers loyalty to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: srg91

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
How do you give birth in this game? I had a breeding party and can't get rid off this pregnant status.

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
Hello dev. Don't get me wrong. I play Life Play thru the years, with the old charcter models, now with the improved ones since two or more years. but with all that certain kinks, that might be lovely for smaller groups of players...can't we have some better cumshot / bukkake animations and graphics ? A happy end for everyone, who plays until any orgasm occurs ? :) maybe I'm alone with my request ( or call it wishful thinking ), but I don't think so. Nevertheless, great long term fun project, that you share. I like your work. (y)

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
I agree, there really should be a revision of the character models, animations, and text just to keep things up to snuff - I'm not gonna scoff at free kink updates, especially fantasy races - But seeing the same old motions and text gets old no matter what y'know?

Dec 21, 2021
How do you give birth in this game? I had a breeding party and can't get rid off this pregnant status.
How do you have a breeding party? I keep getting the same events over and over with different NPCs... I don't even know how time works in this game.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
How do you have a breeding party? I keep getting the same events over and over with different NPCs... I don't even know how time works in this game.
Mine occurred randomly after work. But I think you can call for a breeding party with "friends" in one of action options at home (never tried though; my character is already pregnant and I just want her to give birth).

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
A pregnancy lasts about 280 days - even in the game.
So wait and drink tea and continue to have fun. Saves costs for contraceptives. I have not tested whether you can have an abortion and I have in all my game runs never lasted long enough to give birth to a child. All the bugs and inconsistencies spoil the fun of the game for me after a short while.
However, with the mod "Better Pregnancies" you should be able to influence the time of pregnancy and the growth time of the child.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
A pregnancy lasts about 280 days - even in the game.
So wait and drink tea and continue to have fun. Saves costs for contraceptives. I have not tested whether you can have an abortion and I have in all my game runs never lasted long enough to give birth to a child. All the bugs and inconsistencies spoil the fun of the game for me after a short while.
However, with the mod "Better Pregnancies" you should be able to influence the time of pregnancy and the growth time of the child.
You don't need the mod. In settings you can change how long it lasts. I usually have it at .05 (meaning the pregnancy advances 20 days every game day.) Occasionally a "stuck pregnancy" happens where even at 280 days she's still pregnant.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I tried the game, while the sex scenes seemed well written and intriguing seeming quite realistic (change of pace, position etc.) i found weird and annoying the fact that you seem not to be able to choose to move to a private place.
I was at home, 5 minutes in game, got "teleported" to a hospital then "teleported" again to a bar where i agreed to give some attention to an elf woman in exchange for a medication, and then instead of a dialogue about my home, yours or a hotel they beging to have sex in the café with all the people around wandering and talking.WTF? Is there a way to avoid that?
If not it might be a good focus for the next update...

Blue_Ant

Jul 23, 2021
I tried the game, while the sex scenes seemed well written and intriguing seeming quite realistic (change of pace, position etc.) i found weird and annoying the fact that you seem not to be able to choose to move to a private place.
I was at home, 5 minutes in game, got "teleported" to a hospital then "teleported" again to a bar where i agreed to give some attention to an elf woman in exchange for a medication, and then instead of a dialogue about my home, yours or a hotel they beging to have sex in the café with all the people around wandering and talking.WTF? Is there a way to avoid that?
If not it might be a good focus for the next update...
I think its just how the way the script written.
It seems you've triggered scenes that used setBackground() while the latter used moveTo(Loc)
I do agree, I also want an option for the player able to choose public or private
Code:
0:: "Private"
1:: "Public"

If 0
     Loc = CurrentCompanion.getBuilding(home)
     moveTo(Loc)
EndIF
sex(Player, CurrentCompanion)
its kinda easy... but tedious to add that to all the sex scenes

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
the game should have blackmailing, you rape a girl then you blackmail her to send the video to their family or friends

Araren13

Feb 19, 2018
i seem to have a loop in the sex guru mod where i cant ever rent a temple because i apparently have too much equipment and products, how do i fix this? i dont have any guru based equipment of merch.

beehe

Jun 30, 2018
The vampire scene keeps lagging and glitching each time the hunter tries to spawn, With current build. Anyone else have this issue?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I think its just how the way the script written.
It seems you've triggered scenes that used setBackground() while the latter used moveTo(Loc)
I do agree, I also want an option for the player able to choose public or private
Code:
0:: "Private"
1:: "Public"

If 0
     Loc = CurrentCompanion.getBuilding(home)
     moveTo(Loc)
EndIF
sex(Player, CurrentCompanion)
its kinda easy... but tedious to add that to all the sex scenes
Tedious and a total mood killer ;) Thanks for the info, i just wish they would take a brake on adding new kinks and would work a while on improving the feel of the game, making it smoother.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes