SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Ok. The age of a newly generated NPC is bounded by a file in LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Stats call 'Age.lpstat.'

The code of the file is:

STAT_ID: age
STAT_NAME: Age; How many years old is this person?
PLAYER_ONLY: false
HIGHER_BETTER: no_difficulty_adjustment
STAT_MIN: 18
STAT_MAX: 80
DAILY_CHANGE: 0.00273972602
DEFAULT_VALUE: 33
NPC_ONLY: false

This sets the minimum age of a character at 18 (note that a newly born child can be younger, but they are not 'characters' in game terms; they have no model, and they only serve to trigger certain events), and the maximum age at 80. I'm a little fuzzy on default value, but I think it serves as perhaps a 'centerpoint' on a mathematical distribution that's coded into the game itself.

Interestingly, a child, on aging up past 17 and becoming a character does NOT turn 18, but rather assumes a randomized value, just like any other randomly generated NPC. There's no way I can tell to change this behavior; the randomization of age seems to be part of how the game generates NPCs, and that's not something you can get at with this scripting.

What you CAN do is change the 'default value' down. This will, in theory, tilt the distribution of randomized ages downward. Of course, it will affect ALL NPCs, so you'll live in a world of teenagers. You can also just manually adjust the age of any NPC via the Contact interface.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I re-uploaded my pregnancy & Ravenger_Scenes on my page. The only thing I can think of is that it is a new Vinfamy bug that you got.
I can't speak for that person but I get that glitch only with twins and triplets and only if I let the game name them and they randomly get the same names. I don't know if the automatic naming is one of your mods or the base game so no idea if that helps you or not.
So for example if a girl gives birth to triplets, I just hit "no" for naming them and it ends up say Jenny, Jenny and Laura. The first Jenny will be 0 like she's supposed to, the second Jenny is gonna usually turn out somewhere between 18-25, and the third child, the Laura can be born at like age 50+.
I haven't noticed that glitch with children I name myself, and I don't think I've seen it on children with different names.

Only mods I'm running are yours and a modified age file.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok. The age of a newly generated NPC is bounded by a file in LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Stats call 'Age.lpstat.'

The code of the file is:

STAT_ID: age
STAT_NAME: Age; How many years old is this person?
PLAYER_ONLY: false
HIGHER_BETTER: no_difficulty_adjustment
STAT_MIN: 18
STAT_MAX: 80
DAILY_CHANGE: 0.00273972602
DEFAULT_VALUE: 33
NPC_ONLY: false

This sets the minimum age of a character at 18 (note that a newly born child can be younger, but they are not 'characters' in game terms; they have no model, and they only serve to trigger certain events), and the maximum age at 80. I'm a little fuzzy on default value, but I think it serves as perhaps a 'centerpoint' on a mathematical distribution that's coded into the game itself.

Interestingly, a child, on aging up past 17 and becoming a character does NOT turn 18, but rather assumes a randomized value, just like any other randomly generated NPC. There's no way I can tell to change this behavior; the randomization of age seems to be part of how the game generates NPCs, and that's not something you can get at with this scripting.

What you CAN do is change the 'default value' down. This will, in theory, tilt the distribution of randomized ages downward. Of course, it will affect ALL NPCs, so you'll live in a world of teenagers. You can also just manually adjust the age of any NPC via the Contact interface.
That's not stopping children from being born at 0. That's the stat that determines at what age NPCs can be interacted with. So if you set the min age to 0 then NPCs will be born as fully developed adults. That stat has been around a lot longer than this glitch has.

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Oh, I totally misunderstood what was happening; I apologize. I thought you were talking about what happened when a child 'matured.'

Looking back, I see my brain told me a little lie. That's embarrassing.

Yeah, I've never seen the game cause a newborn to immediately spawn a new character without going through the 0-17 stage. That stage CAN go very very fast if you have the Settings for maturation rate cranked to maximum...but even then it's not instant.

Very weird!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Oh, I totally misunderstood what was happening; I apologize. I thought you were talking about what happened when a child 'matured.'

Looking back, I see my brain told me a little lie. That's embarrassing.

Yeah, I've never seen the game cause a newborn to immediately spawn a new character without going through the 0-17 stage. That stage CAN go very very fast if you have the Settings for maturation rate cranked to maximum...but even then it's not instant.

Very weird!
Ya my 25 year old MC has a 54 year old fat and ugly daughter Brooke. Her two younger "twin" sisters doomed her by both getting the name Alice from the RNG namer.
Personally I think it's hilarious and hope it never gets fixed. My current playthrough is up to 46 kids, birthing geriatrics is the only fun thing about more pregnancy at this point. Like can you imagine what the mother went through after giving birth to a 200 pound senior citizen, a 22 year old adult female and another baby all in one birth? Like is she even giving birth or is she just spawning isekai protagonists out of her vagina?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
58.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This update is the second Kink of the Month update for August, focusing on BDSM. This module is optional and disabled by default, turn it on first in Esc > Mod Manager. A lot of scenes in this update focus on the Master-Slav e arrangement, which must first be started by clicking on someone you've slept with and select "Use my slav e" or "Submit to my master".
- Similarly to how I handled the fantasy races in the last update (5.7 was the last to focus on scenes for now, next time Fantasy wins, follow-up poll to decide which new race to add), v5.8 is also the last BDSM update in the foreseeable future to focus on scenes based on brainstorm ideas, whenever BDSM wins next, instead of the usual brainstorm, there will be a follow-up poll with a long list of options to decide which 3d assets (whether types of BDSM wearables, tools, furnitures, dungeons, animations or male stuffs) to add to the game next.
- When hanging out with a submissive woman (could be a friend, a relative or even your SO), having already submitted to a Master yourself, this woman may find out about your arrangement and wants to submit to your Master as well
- Some group requests from the Master for you and your Master's other slav es
- New action at home to "Gather my harem" which will bring all people who's accepted you as their Master to the same room for you to interact with
- A relative of someone who's accepted you as their Master discovers your arrangement and wants to submit too
- If your current companion is someone whom you're the Master to, random NPCs (one or multiple at the same time)may approach you in public places asking to have a go in exchange for money or you having a go at their own slav e.
- When you use the "Make my slav e fuck someone I know" option and select someone in a relationship with a woman, after having their fun, your friend confesses their envy at your absolute power over your plaything and asks for your advice. You can simply give out some useful tips or suggest they bring their girl over for you to 'train', which may lead to her submitting to you instead.
- Your Master demands that you go about your everyday life without wearing panties. They then occasionally check and reward or punish you accordingly.
- More places for the public exposure option, not just "dodgy part of town", making use of the new exteriors added in the v5.0 update.
- Some bug fixes

Reactions: Edwarf and Villenia

redw

Jun 24, 2021
Ya my 25 year old MC has a 54 year old fat and ugly daughter Brooke. Her two younger "twin" sisters doomed her by both getting the name Alice from the RNG namer.
Personally I think it's hilarious and hope it never gets fixed. My current playthrough is up to 46 kids, birthing geriatrics is the only fun thing about more pregnancy at this point. Like can you imagine what the mother went through after giving birth to a 200 pound senior citizen, a 22 year old adult female and another baby all in one birth? Like is she even giving birth or is she just spawning isekai protagonists out of her vagina?
To be honest that was the "more or less working fine" i was mentioning it wasnt that annoying to me now its an issue however since its somehow gotten waaaaaaay worse the moment i updated revenger from 22 august and i still have that problem. For example npc kids from the event where you give secret lovechilds to other couples also immidately get born with this comical age just today trying to figure out the issue i gotten 71 year old child to 42 year old mother xd From the 8 kids i tested only 1 was born at 0 with revenger his 2 siblings were born grown up and i have no fucking idea why since i was naming them unless i fucked that up somehow. I did complete reinstall today deleting life play app data and game folder and even with clean install unless i missed something same issue for no obvious reason. Clean unmodifed game birth works fine the moment i turn on revenger the only added thing it breaks again so idk if i missed some app data or wtf happened. Even with modded game the issue with revenger was the same. I dont get this anymore at all lol. There is also the issue that the children are always born to the ethnicity of the mother so that new netori event doesnt work at all but i didnt care about that so idk if that narrows down anything prob not lmao

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660 Does anybody have problem with the mod pregnancy module ? All the kids after birth immidately start with random age from 19 to 33 ect instead of a 0 idk if something on my end screwed up or is there something wrong with "gives birth" scenes since the moment i turn off revenger scenes the ages start correctly at 0. It broke immidiately after updating from 22 of august version and it worked fine before so idk
I can't speak for that person but I get that glitch only with twins and triplets and only if I let the game name them and they randomly get the same names. I don't know if the automatic naming is one of your mods or the base game so no idea if that helps you or not.
So for example if a girl gives birth to triplets, I just hit "no" for naming them and it ends up say Jenny, Jenny and Laura. The first Jenny will be 0 like she's supposed to, the second Jenny is gonna usually turn out somewhere between 18-25, and the third child, the Laura can be born at like age 50+.
I haven't noticed that glitch with children I name myself, and I don't think I've seen it on children with different names.

Only mods I'm running are yours and a modified age file.
I found out what I did wrong.

If Random(0, 200) < 100
Actor5.cloneFrom(Actor2)
Endif

I put this in to make it so you can have 'identical twins' but I did not put Actor5:age => 0 after it. So the clone/twin is a copy but at the age of 18+. And why the name stayed the same too.
Hopefully it is fixed now.

Last edited:

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i see some people talking about sims 4 50 GB with mods, can someone share a link to that content? i dont know where to find it, i knew a guy called FlashBangZz that did repacks about a lot of games, including sims 4 but i don t want to pay e,e at least not yet until i see what swims in the sea

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
he doesnt understand what femdom is, its like how with his cuckold updates all the moves and dialog are done by the husband.
A lot of events are like that : they could easily be made to be for any gender, but he creates them with only one in mind. Ravenger fixed some (it's been a while, I don't know how many they fixed), but Vin doesn't seem interested even when they already have everything they need.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yes/maybe? in game settings you can turn off 'Trans can get pregnant'
The answer to this is no. Just checked and they will always be a futa as opposed to a dickgirl.
A lot of events are like that : they could easily be made to be for any gender, but he creates them with only one in mind. Ravager fixed some (it's been a while, I don't know how many they fixed), but Vin doesn't seem interested even when they already have everything they need.
Don't forget that most of the positions are for male despite ladies being able to have a dick too.
i see some people talking about sims 4 50 GB with mods, can someone share a link to that content? i dont know where to find it, i knew a guy called FlashBangZz that did repacks about a lot of games, including sims 4 but i don t want to pay e,e at least not yet until i see what swims in the sea
Are you looking for the game or the mods? There is a whole section for mods, and I know they have some for the game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How do you encounter the fantasy people like the orc and elves
Pause the game, click on NPC Distribution and Beauty Standards and on the right you can control the proportion of fantasy race characters. You'll need the number to be higher than 0 to trigger the scenes.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Don't forget that most of the positions are for male despite ladies being able to have a dick too.
Yeah, I hate being unable to have so few animations while I'm playing futa and females only.
But at least that requires work : You need to adapt the animations for other bodies. For the scenes, you mainly need to remove the actors' restrictions and change the pronouns so they adapt to the gender.

I did that a while ago and it takes a one or two minutes per scene. The main reason I stopped is that every time Vin updates a scene, I have to parse it again.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes