Actor.impregnate(播放器)
0%
演员:fertility_npc => 0
或者
blockPregnancy() // 在 Sex(Player, Actor) 上面添加这个

对于性别...
//如果你想要男性
而 !Actor2.isMale()
Actor2 = Actor.generatePersonTemporaryMatchRace()
结束时
Actor2.makePermanent()

//如果你想要女性
而 Actor2.isMale()
Actor2 = Actor.generatePersonTemporaryMatchRace()
结束时
Actor2.makePermanent()

[/代码]
我不建议编辑 preg 文件,因为它已经处于当前状态。
[/引用]

very thk for u~~~

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Question: does incest module affects NPC and their own relatives? or is it just intend to affect player with relative NPC's?
Some of them do affect NPCs and their relatives. Some scenes, where you are with a friend and they confide they have feelings for a relative or they are actually dating.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Well... two different things in one post, but here goes. Topics are 1) vscode highlighting plus snippets; 2) law profession mod draft
  1. I overhauled the vscode extension I started previously
    1. Contains highlighting that covers .lpscene,.lpai,.lpaction,.lpstat,.lptalk,.lpdesc.
    2. Contains snippets for .lpscene, including basic completions for some core functions and some enums (like values from AllWheres)
    3. File: lplang.zip
  2. Early Draft of a Law Career mod (hence why I asked about controlling NPC spawns a few days ago)
    1. Basically, showing a couple code samples in case anyone wants to suggest ideas
    2. Main controller script:

3. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    4. Enrolling in law school script:

5. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I'm still on 5.0 stable, so I haven't seen the university update; no idea how this would play with that. I haven't yet decided if I'll upgrade anytime soon. View attachment lplang.zip
That's all for now; stay free (y).

Reactions: srg91

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for September are as follows:
  • At Work : 39 + 14 * 3 + 10 * 9 = 171
  • Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) : 21 + 10 * 3 + 12 * 9 = 159
  • Sex Worker : 17 + 5 * 3 + 14 * 9 = 158
  • Sex in Public : 17 + 10 * 3 + 8 * 9 = 119
  • Missionary (paul Ince...) : 27 + 6 * 3 + 8 * 9 = 117
  • Old-Young : 12 + 3 * 3 + 9 * 9 = 102
  • Watersports : 7 + 2 * 3 + 8 * 9 = 85
  • Cowgirl (bill Corr...) : 12 + 1 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 69
  • Netorare (you're the cuck) : 18 + 4 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 66
  • Group Sex : 10 + 3 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 64
  • Trans : 27 + 4 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 57
  • Foot Fetish : 3 + 1 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 51
  • Tentacles : 13 + 4 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 43
  • Gay : 8 + 1 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 38
  • Toys : 9 + 0 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 36
  • Scat : 3 + 2 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 36
  • Lesbian : 7 + 3 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 34
  • Vore : 7 + 1 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 28
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism : 3 + 2 * 3 + 1 * 9 = 18
Accordingly:
- At Work will be the focus of v5.10 (ETA: 18 September). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from today to 11 September.
-Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) will be the focus of v5.11 (ETA: 28 September). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 14 Sep to 21 Sep. If you wonder why such a vanilla thing got so many votes, maybe it has something to do with a third-party modder (with whom I'm not affiliated in any way) promising to add certain content to the game whenever Reverse Cowgirl wins.
- Sex Worker is the unlucky loser this time, coming third with just 1 vote behind, so I decided to give it some love in v5.12 (ETA: 8 October). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 24 September to 1 October.

Apr 23, 2018
I encountered a possible bug. It seems when I edit an npc's proneness to orgasm or vaginal like, it doesn't do anything. When I have the chars have sex their orgasm rate number never changes. Even if I set the proneness to orgasm to zero nothing happens. I know it works for the pc, and afaik all the other stats work. Not sure if just these npcs are bugged but I don't know how to reset the npc.

smmtt001

Mar 10, 2022
"Unlucky. The roll of the fertility dice does not favor an conception today. "

why ???? i can't find roll of the fertility in code ,how close it?

Last edited:

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
"Unlucky. The roll of the fertility dice does not favor an conception today. "

why ????
The success depends the two main participants average fertility (against a random num).
If one of them has 0 fertility then the impregnation will always fail.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The success depends the two main participants average fertility (against a random num).
If one of them has 0 fertility then the impregnation will always fail.
I don't think so, unless that was recently changed. I had an old woman with a 0 get knocked up by a dog without 100 before.

• Haha
Reactions: LarsThorwald
Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to decrease submissiveness? Other than the cheating, there is a achievement for reducing it by 15 through normal scenes. I'm not sure which actions to perform to get those scenes to trigger.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
that achievement are broken...
Raise your submissiveness by 15, then you'll get the both achievement :shrug:
You can also do it by being a pimp. Every time you fuck your ho they both go up some. Pretty sure it actually reduces submissiveness. But after a few times you'll get both achievements.

Reactions: masterpyromancer

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I don't think so, unless that was recently changed. I had an old woman with a 0 get knocked up by a dog without 100 before.
I think you read a rounded fertility value, what shows 0 to her. But if you inspect her stats closer she have bigger than absolute zero (has 0.158 for example). Old characters fertility is generated between 0 and 2 (in real values it's between 0.000 and 2.000) as I remember.

So my opinion is that any character who has more than absolute zero fertility (actor:fertility_npc > 0) can be knocked up. If you play with female pc and using a contraception (taking birth control pills what 99% chance to lower your fertility below zero or condom used succesfully what's similar method) your char can't be pregnant during normal way. Exeption is where the '.impregnate()' command used in scripts. This doesn't bother about the odds and impregnate the target character if the actual settings and rules allow.

So if a female npc has 0.100 and the male npc has 100.000 fertility the base chance of impregnation is 50.1% in every try.
If it happen on the female's 'dangerous days' then it muliplies the female's fertility value 10 times (0.100 will be 1.000) and the final chance starts from 51%.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to decrease submissiveness? Other than the cheating, there is a achievement for reducing it by 15 through normal scenes. I'm not sure which actions to perform to get those scenes to trigger.
There is a few normal decision based scenes where you can do, generally when you can harsh or selfish with someone. For example if you argue with a family member and choose the 'Try to win'. Or bullying an employee/subordinate (this is the easiest way, gives you 2 points towards the sadist). And some of official mod (ntr, bdsm) based scenes will modify your stats too.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterpyromancer
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes