wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
How else do you suppose events get triggered? Randomly during travel is all I could imagine. Of course if you have an issue with the events you can always just cancel the scenes.

There is never a waiting phase unless you just choose to skip time. At that point only make it so events happen while you record a video or take pictures. Events related to your location are a thing, although not all of them are. An example would be the outdoor location events, and the job related ones.

I agree that we need less lewd and more game for a few updates. That and bug fixes would be a nice kink of the month.
Well, I was writing my posts to vent my frustration and ask for advices, not to pose as a game developer, but I guess if I were one, having made a game for years, I would come up with a solution.

Games like the Sims (the best example of a similar game I can think of) handle events just fine, without interrupting the actions the MCs take at any given time. The player has a clear choice to interrupt the current action at any time to participate in these events, or the NPCs triggering the events can simply wait until the action is done.

So, for example, an event might fire AFTER a character has eaten a burger or chatted with a waitress, or give the prompt like "someone is interrupting you while you are doing X" instead. An animation of the NPC doing so would be dope. Not to mention that characters that trigger the events should actually be in the same location as the MC, not spawn from the thin air.

The fixes are too many to describe in one short post on F95, but the events are, as it currently stands, seriously broken.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
59.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- Many bug fixes. I will continue to work on bug fixes alongside other two Kink of the Month updates this month and may schedule a bug fix only update on 8 Nov if still needed (to be completely honest, I wanted to have such update for 8 Oct but the patrons' poll ended up with Sex Worker coming third with just 1 vote behind ... ).
- In the future, if you ever come across reproducable crashes or freezes, just DM me directly on Discord and I will prioritize them as they're game-breaking. Also DM me on Discord if you just want to send over a lpscene file with a script typo you fixed yourself. The Bugs channel should really only be used for non-urgent bugs that would require time for me to investigate when not working on new content. Basically, if it's urgent or it's a quick fix, just DM me and I'll fix them in whatever the next update.
- I also uploaded to the full UE4 source code of v5.9 to Mega ( ). I'll set up another fresh Github (the last one's link with my local project files was messed up when I changed PCs two years ago) as well once the current bugs are dealt with. Maybe this would be a more efficient way of dealing with bugs caused by simple typos in lpscenes etc
- Bug fixes aside, the main focus of this update is actually 'Doggy', so for the detailed change log, check the Docs folder inside the v5.9 archive you downloaded from above, or the F95 forum thread OP whenever it gets updated.
With Mysterious Modder's Unofficial Patch:
- (This update focuses on scenes for now, but next time 'Doggy' wins, it will be a 100% animation update so post your animation suggestions in the brainstorm then.)
- When walking your dog, it comes across another pet owner's dog of the opposite gender and ends up mounting or getting mounted. You can try to break it up and may end up being mounted. Or if you do nothing, the other pet owner may do the same.
- If the 'Rap music' module is also enabled, when walking your dog, you can click on any NPC and choose "Assault with dog"
- Woman can now give birth to a dog or horse, if it's the player or their SO, it will be added as an owned pet in your Contacts menu as well.
- You rescue a stray dog but on your way home, it unexpectedly tries to hump a passerby. You can help or just let the passerby fight it off themselves. Afterwards, you conclude the dog was taught to favor humans by its previous owner and choose whether to adopt it or not.
- You're walking around with your horse only to witness a thief getting away with someone's bike. Your horse easily catches up to the thief and knocks them unconscious. The bike owner offers to reward you. You can suggest money, number, sex or 'servicing' your hero horse. Once done, you decide what to do with the bike thief, you can simply hand them over to the cops or make a similar exchange.
- You're part of a Facebook group of horse owners in your city, you see someone interesting making a post wanting to make a new friend but with no comments so far. You may decide to get in touch and have a picnic bring along your respective horses. It may end up innocent enough, you and the other owner may simply hook up, or depending on your and your date's orientation and the horses' genders, may end up in some swinging or threesome action.
- If you're interested in men, you can get a scene series where you go on the NSFW side of Reddit to hunt down men with increasingly big dicks to test your limit (the scene series stay at this stage if the 'Doggy' module is disabled). Eventually though, no human could keep up with your escalating sizequeen needs and you decide to try a horse instead.
- Similar to the above, but for your SO wih you as the cuck looking for well-endowed bulls instead.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Maybe this would be a more efficient way of dealing with bugs caused by simple typos in lpscenes etc
Yes, this way Ravenger6660 's work can go noticed :cool:

Source code is back? More bugfixes? Dude is finally noticing the comments : )
I feel validated, hopefully everyone else does too :cool:

Least we can feel like we are actually contributing to the project.

Until someone borks a scene anyway :KEK:

Midjj51

Feb 12, 2018
- I also uploaded to the full UE4 source code of v5.9 to Mega ( Mega ). I'll set up another fresh Github (the last one's link with my local project files was messed up when I changed PCs two years ago) as well once the current bugs are dealt with. Maybe this would be a more efficient way of dealing with bugs caused by simple typos in lpscenes etc
Yay! Never been happier to be proven wrong! Thanks Vinfamy!

Last edited:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Exaclty. Imagine how everything would change if one simple thing gets fixed:

NOT. TRIGGERING. EVENTS. DURING. AN. MC. ACTION.

That's just the tip of an iceberg, but seriously, it seems simple enough that you'd thought that the dev may fix it relatievly easily during the lenghty years of the game development, right? If he didn't then I suppose that's a… feature?
I agree.
I tried the game for the second time, even after speeding up the action time (in hope to - this time -being able to finish an action!) and changing the event occurence from 10 to 0.2 (which appeared to be the minimum), i could not achieve any actions or scenario at the beginning, like you're eating and suddenly a vampire attack, then the elf impregnation, then the orc-elf couple, then the orc and immediately after the elf girl both escaping from their tribe, then other vampires... Quite frantic!

All of theses being from - i think - recent "updates" might it not be also a bug, forcing new events too happen?

I'd also like to see better hair, clothes that are not glitching and people whom do not end-up inside the wall or the coffee table during sex!

Another possible bug: during the romeo and juliet event or it's orcish-elvish counterpart, i tried the cuckold missionary and it went fine, the young elf dude was watching while i was entertaining his girlfriend, then i invited a dude to join my gf and me and tried again the same position, and he whom was the guest ended-up watching me and my Gf? Which is not exactly the meaning of said position.

It's a bit of shame, the game having so much potential...

Nov 1, 2019
Pregnant trap scene: How do you find those putatvie Girlfriends (If you agree to it) after the pregnant trap? (A line of exchangeContact(Actor) should be there if you agree to make her your girlfriend?)

Ano Nimos

May 14, 2022
I've found a strange bug as of the latest versions where the default London map has Universities bugged. If you look for a Uni building using the search, it often ends up being anything but a Uni. The other downloadable maps seem to not have this problem. Any idea what gives? I like the London map, but this behavior is really wack.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I've found a strange bug as of the latest versions where the default London map has Universities bugged. If you look for a Uni building using the search, it often ends up being anything but a Uni. The other downloadable maps seem to not have this problem. Any idea what gives? I like the London map, but this behavior is really wack.
did you add percentage of buildings to the map? that works fine with bath but if you do it with other maps,included dowloaded ones it can be bugged.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
To do this, you just need to change your attributes.
The higher your skill in a sex position and the higher your arousal threshold is, the more orgasms you can get before your stamina drops to zero.

If you want your partner to come more often than you, you need to increase their stats and decrease your own stats.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
To do this, you just need to change your attributes.
The higher your skill in a sex position and the higher your arousal threshold is, the more orgasms you can get before your stamina drops to zero.

If you want your partner to come more often than you, you need to increase their stats and decrease your own stats.
Yeah, I know that. It still takes far too long even with those methods. I'd like a way to reduce/remove the sensitivity reduction that happens each time a character cums.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes