knyght

Apr 21, 2017
While I don't participate in the voting poll on decisions for the next features. But do you guys think "faith play" "religious play" will be a thing in the future? I for one would love to see what Vin would add in terms of Christianity, Islam, Pagan, Satanic and Indigenous religions.

I ask because alot of devs try to steer clear from real life references to religious institutions in their games. So I'd want to hear it from the long time players!
I'm not sure it would be worth the hassle and triggered people. While saying "Silly slut! Take my godless atheistic cock!" sounds fun while railing a nun/priestess or the minister/imam/pujari/priest wife, I am sure it might piss off a lot of people.

• Haha
Reactions: Kassan06969

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
You should add a custom text and text trigger system (if there isn't one). This way people can make any type of interactions they want that aren't already in game and their own custom dialogue and scenarios.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I'm not sure it would be worth the hassle and triggered people. While saying "Silly slut! Take my godless atheistic cock!" sounds fun while railing a nun/priestess or the minister/imam/pujari/priest wife, I am sure it might piss off a lot of people.
Isn't there already similarly silly scenes in LifePlay already? Like the interracial module, for instance? Though when one is not "In the mood", then erotic literature seems quite cringe aswell, sooo... !

Kind of hoped the whole "triggered" thing wasn't present in the lewd games community! Though I can also make an argument that having the whole interracial fetish module on, is harmful to society as it reinforces racist stereotypes! See how ridiculous that sounds?

Reactions: Lientu

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
NTR pisses off a lot of people, but it doesn't piss off anyone here. Make religious fetish a module to be enabled instead of putting them in with base scenes and it should be fine.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It wouldn't make much sense to add such a minor kink when it would be the outfitting and maybe location that does it for most of those folk. I can't even remember if it is one of the voting choices now.
Isn't there already similarly silly scenes in LifePlay already? Like the interracial module, for instance? Though when one is not "In the mood", then erotic literature seems quite cringe aswell, sooo... !

Kind of hoped the whole "triggered" thing wasn't present in the lewd games community! Though I can also make an argument that having the whole interracial fetish module on, is harmful to society as it reinforces racist stereotypes! See how ridiculous that sounds?
This is a poor argument. The interracial stuff isn't offensive in the slightest. All it does is effect what ethnicity is named for both parties. Until they start throwing out slurs, it isn't similar.
NTR pisses off a lot of people, but it doesn't piss off anyone here. Make religious fetish a module to be enabled instead of putting them in with base scenes and it should be fine.
Like I said, the main thing people I have seen talk about it is the outfits or locations, nuns punishing you sexually or a priest training sexually. That would be mainly part of the base apparel package.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Like I said, the main thing people I have seen talk about it is the outfits or locations, nuns punishing you sexually or a priest training sexually. That would be mainly part of the base apparel package.
Depends on how deep you wanna go. For example in Blackmailing the Family you can corrupt a nun, fuck her stupid and convert her to the church of your cock. She'll literally worship the MC's cock after that.
Now if the game were to take a page from that, say fuck a nun stupid, get her to start a cult around serving the MC and start funneling low perversion church goers to your slave harem then that might upset a few of the more delicate sensibilities.

Then again that sounds both niche and divisive as all fuck and would probably be better served in a mod than the base game.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
This is a poor argument. The interracial stuff isn't offensive in the slightest. All it does is effect what ethnicity is named for both parties. Until they start throwing out slurs, it isn't similar.
Says who, you? Guess you haven't been on Twitter! You'll even have Black women going on rants about Black men in interracial relationships!
Have you seen what is asked when you want to enable interracial stereotypes? "Arab men are more dominant!" "East Asian men are more effeminate".

If this game would gain mainstream attention, I'm quite certain without the religious module/fan-mod it would be ripped apart regardless.

So you see, just because it isn't offensive to you (as it's not to me aswell). I don't see people getting pissy about religious kinks on this community! Sooo... Hail Satan and Allah's cock I guess?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1264815

Overview:
The collection of community-made mods for LifePlay, where you can find completely optional mods to enhance or expand the game's content, custom character presets, custom bedroom/buildings, etc.

Tutorials
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Programs & Utilities

General/Immersion

Miscellaneous

Custom Character Presets

Custom Bedroom/Buildings Presets

Overhauls

Notes:

Change-Log:

Credits:

Disclaimer: The logo art is fan-made only, it does not represent the official game logo.
hi
I put several mods, and among them I put the mod that suppresses the curtains, (I don't remember which mod it is) but it doesn't work
this mod has several files in depth (4 or 5)
do so many dossiers in depth work or do I have to put them one by one?
thanks

knyght

Apr 21, 2017

While we are a bunch of perverts and we as a community don't mind anyone fucking anything of any color or flavor and by virtue of being perverts we fall in the not-very-religious part of the scale(or living life regretting being sinners i guess). Think the following scenario: Random precocious(at some point i was one myself) bastard/bastardette is discovered mid game session by religious parents. I highly doubt a random x-ethnic group would be angry enough to do anything. But I have seen a lot of church ladies foaming from their mouths and gathering torches to kill the latest moral panic(in my part of the world they actually managed to kill some broadcasts in tv) ...And well patreon is not very forgiving.

Edit: Just remember rapelay.

Last edited:

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
While we are a bunch of perverts and we as a community don't mind anyone fucking anything of any color or flavor and by virtue of being perverts we fall in the not-very-religious part of the scale(or living life regretting being sinners i guess). Think the following scenario: Random precocious(at some point i was once myself) bastard/bastardette is discovered mid game session by religious parents. I highly doubt a random x-ethnic group would be angry enough to do anything. But I have seen a lot of church ladies foaming from their mouths and gathering torches to kill the latest moral panic(in my part of the world they actually managed to kill some broadcasts in tv) ...And well patreon is not very forgiving.

Edit: Just remember rapelay.
I suppose church ladies prefer it better then their little Timmy is getting pumped with holy fluid by their pastor. Do bear in mind even the bible says, Jesus was ugly, yet in all of media he is depicted as quite the Chad.

Rapelay? The one that was on Steam? Ooooh boy, wait till the public gets a gander at this site's selection of Japanese games involving rape.

And remember kids! Gunning down civilians and being an omnicidal murdering lunatic is better than being a rapist. (Hatred game reference!)

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Strange... It should work.
Is Ravenger_Scenes.lpmod in the Ravenger_Scenes folder?
As a back up you can just copy the files in the Ravenger_Scenes folder & place them in the Modules folder.
Yes it is:
1663103075571.png

I did as you instructed (put folders from "Ravenger_Scenes" into the "Modules" folder itself), but the mods still don't appear in the Mod Manager. Do I need to start ta new game? Using v5.9 BTW.

EDIT: nvm, fixed that, turned out I had a messed up folder structure, because there's a "LifePlay" folder inside the "LifePlay" folder I have created as a main directory for the game. Who names folders like that is beyond me xd

Last edited:

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Anyone else experiencing random total freezes?

It's completely random and there's no way to fix it rather than killing the task in Task Manager and losing all your progress. Started happening sometime between 5.1 and 5.6.

EDIT: seems it mainly happens when pressing the time Play/Plause button.

Last edited:

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
Every time I have sex with a girl in this game i catch an std unrealistic and total bs maybe in the dark ages before modern medicine but now days beyond unrealistic. As I have a breeding fetish and hate condoms this makes the game very disappointing and not at all enjoyable for me to play. good luck with your game but as it stands and having to make a doctor tip after every sexual encounter, a hard pass for me.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Start new game ver 5.9, working good, after a while when animation starts "fatal error" the more I play it more scenes when animation starts "fatal error"
Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW
any ideas?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes