Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah, I know that. It still takes far too long even with those methods. I'd like a way to reduce/remove the sensitivity reduction that happens each time a character cums.
Been asking for this, the sex stats are hard coded (isn't a simple code edit) so we are stuck with this terrible system.

Sometimes I just have a scene play in the background until everyone is tired :KEK:

Of all the things to be unmodable :FacePalm:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Been asking for this, the sex stats are hard coded (isn't a simple code edit) so we are stuck with this terrible system.

Sometimes I just have a scene play in the background until everyone is tired :KEK:

Of all the things to be unmodable :FacePalm:
Is a flexible penis moddable? Are swaying testicles moddable?
I don't like the rigid body property of the male genitals.
Some times, when the peen is really long, it pokes out the back of the head during BJ, or out the prone bone during doggy.
It doesn't bend into the female body, like some other games's peens (Some modelling agency has flexible peens, but doesn't have rendered testies and doesn't have a mod to render those in -_-)

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Vinfamy

1. will the city map get a graphics upgrade? Because that is the most confusing, cluttered and unappealing part of the game imo.
  2. The character creator logo "East Asian" shows China, but East Asia is much bigger than that. I recommend showing East and South East Asia.
  3. Character creator should have a randomization option per step.
  4. I don't see vulva customization options such as labia, color etc.
  5. Character clips through walls
  6. Add walking outside in the city.

Last edited:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I am excited about the bug fixes... installed 5.0 and updated to 5.9.... took saves & stats from 4.30 & put in to 5.9.... now... always when animation starts.... fatal error..... Let me guess.... have to start over????

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone have any idea what causes the game to pull the "Nurse" outfit for other professions

I go to a strip club and the staff are dressed like lunch lady Dorris

Deleting the "Nurse" entry in the outfits.txt file just causes them to spawn naked

I can't seem to find anything in any of the mods that I have installed that would interact with the "outfits.txt" file (yes, it's the same as the most recent release)

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Is a flexible penis moddable? Are swaying testicles moddable?
I don't like the rigid body property of the male genitals.
Some times, when the peen is really long, it pokes out the back of the head during BJ, or out the prone bone during doggy.
It doesn't bend into the female body, like some other games's peens (Some modelling agency has flexible peens, but doesn't have rendered testies and doesn't have a mod to render those in -_-)
Vin added some flexibility to the peen on some scenes but it would be up to him to add physics based anything.

So short answer is no.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Anyone have any idea what causes the game to pull the "Nurse" outfit for other professions

Deleting the "Nurse" entry in the outfits.txt file just causes them to spawn naked

I can't seem to find anything in any of the mods that I have installed that would interact with the "outfits.txt" file (yes, it's the same as the most recent release)
Sadly I think Vinfamy set the nurse uniform as a "default skin" if the worker at location don't know what what to wear at location.

Reactions: pencilfight

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I am excited about the bug fixes... installed 5.0 and updated to 5.9.... took saves & stats from 4.30 & put in to 5.9.... now... always when animation starts.... fatal error..... Let me guess.... have to start over????
i am afraid to say ,yes you have to start fresh,save and stats from 4.30 to 5.9 are different

Reactions: R0y

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Trying to arrange a viewing but every home has a lock over it? What does this mean? I can't seem to find a single home to arrange a viewing for in Toronto. The tutorial telling me how to buy the apartment didn't even work. I tried to do what it said and it again had no options for any of this.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Trying to arrange a viewing but every home has a lock over it? What does this mean? I can't seem to find a single home to arrange a viewing for in Toronto. The tutorial telling me how to buy the apartment didn't even work. I tried to do what it said and it again had no options for any of this.
They have a lock but you can still arrange a viewing.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
They have a lock but you can still arrange a viewing.
Okay but HOW do I do that? In the tutorial it said hit r so I did and all it did was bring up the search. I kept mashing the r key and it eventually took me to houses to view. In the non-tutorial one I hit r it brings up search. I mash it like the tutorial and nothing is happening at all.

I'm on the Toronto map and every other hotkey is working. Is this map glitched specifically or do I need to use the default aps for tf quest?

Last edited:

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Yeah when I went back to bath house after trying some custom maps I added none of them allowed for searching for a house. Definitely a glitch to the max. Using the small default it seems to be working fine again.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Vinfamy , thanks for the bugfixes.
Seeing that you're improving the gameplay i gave it a third try.
I found some small issues, might be bugs:

1. In the movie theatre, NPC standing up through the chair, facing the other side.

2. When taken by a scenario popping-up, while being engaged in another activity with a friend, he followed but became invisible by intermittence.

3. When the girlfriend went to help my neighbour, i was proposed to follow them, but it ended-up abruptly.

4. During sex, the penis size sometimes change, in some position the arm goes through the body, sometimes the hair disappear, and the bed position ended-up levitating on several occasion.

5. When awaiting the npc will sometimes seem like they levitate, while trembling like in an old Hammer movie.

6. Still, even with a ratio of event at 0.2, at times events are popping up one after the other, cancelling the scenario that is suppose to take place. Make it impossible to finish it. I used the escape button on one instance.

7. And why does the girlfriend is unhappy every time we have a meal together?

All said, this game has a lot of potential. I hope you'll do add a bit less of content for a while and focus on the bugs, and make the game more believable.
Thanks for your work.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017

I wrote a workaround about clothing a long time ago in post 11857 and 11859.
The possible solution is not to delete the nurse class, just overwrite they clothings (or extend the txt file with all desired location).
And none of mods can interact with AI what dressing up the spawned npcs, it's above the limits, also what Ravenger6660 said is true, the nurse clothing can be the default in some circumstances.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Okay but HOW do I do that? In the tutorial it said hit r so I did and all it did was bring up the search. I kept mashing the r key and it eventually took me to houses to view. In the non-tutorial one I hit r it brings up search. I mash it like the tutorial and nothing is happening at all.

I'm on the Toronto map and every other hotkey is working. Is this map glitched specifically or do I need to use the default aps for tf quest?
Just click on the house and choose the action like you do with every building.

Reactions: Coomer341

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
While I don't participate in the voting poll on decisions for the next features. But do you guys think "faith play" "religious play" will be a thing in the future? I for one would love to see what Vin would add in terms of Christianity, Islam, Pagan, Satanic and Indigenous religions.

I ask because alot of devs try to steer clear from real life references to religious institutions in their games. So I'd want to hear it from the long time players!

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Is there a way to search for specific store types? Like gyms or shops? The search bar only shows stuff directly named so unless you can remember the rng name it can be hard to find the same shop or gym over again.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes