PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, I hate being unable to have so few animations while I'm playing futa and females only.
But at least that requires work : You need to adapt the animations for other bodies. For the scenes, you mainly need to remove the actors' restrictions and change the pronouns so they adapt to the gender.

I did that a while ago and it takes a one or two minutes per scene. The main reason I stopped is that every time Vin updates a scene, I have to parse it again.
Shame. I would have enjoyed those scenes.

Reactions: jimdandy

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
So can a male MC be in a Femdom relationship with a female NPC or is it just Female MC's that can be dominated by NPC's?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
So can a male MC be in a Femdom relationship with a female NPC or is it just Female MC's that can be dominated by NPC's?
Yes, I believe so. The animations are hardly there, but I believe most of the events are there. Getting spanked, being their slave, etc.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
The answer to this is no. Just checked and they will always be a futa as opposed to a dickgirl.

Don't forget that most of the positions are for male despite ladies being able to have a dick too.

Are you looking for the game or the mods? There is a whole section for mods, and I know they have some for the game.
I am looking flr the mods

Gagagoug

Mar 5, 2018
Is there a reason why all he download options lead to files that always fail to download?

I tried them all for 64bits and it fails each time.

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Vin need more KoTms or people who make mods/bugfixes, I can repsect what he does but it's nice if we got some updates w/ out a KoTm

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
C:\Games\LifePlay_5_8_64bit\Content\Heavy\StreetMap This route not working. In the menu that we choose which city we are living there's not installed warning. Can someone help me about custom cities?
Edit: All mods except ModManager's default won't work either.

Last edited:

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
C:\Games\LifePlay_5_8_64bit\Content\Heavy\StreetMap This route not working. In the menu that we choose which city we are living there's not installed warning. Can someone help me about custom cities?
Edit: All mods except ModManager's default won't work either.
I think your path is wrong. Missing one folder from it, and should look like this:
"C:\Games\LifePlay_5_8_64bit\LifePlay\Content\Heavy\StreetMap\"

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, anyone knows if I can specify other monitor then default? I have external monitor connected to my laptopbut the game is not giving possibility to choose on which i want it to run.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hi, anyone knows if I can specify other monitor then default? I have external monitor connected to my laptopbut the game is not giving possibility to choose on which i want it to run.
I think that is more of a setting on your computer, than the game.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I think that is more of a setting on your computer, than the game.
Thanks for 4 reply, I'm asking this because unity games sometimes has the initial screen asking about on which display device I want it to run, so I thought it can be easier done gameside

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a way to prevent random NPC spawns at a location? I'm looking into some controlled scenarios. I suppose you could be in a scene already and do moveTo and/or setLocation, but just wondering if there were any other options or hacks?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes