tkoj

Apr 7, 2022
Hello guys, I am looking for similar games which allow great modifications/creation of the character in term of "assets" size. Any suggestion? Thanks.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
High perversion, PC with higher submissiveness and NPC with higher dominance are primary factors.
This, but the submissiveness doesn't effect it if I recall. You'll get the scenes regardless as long as the mod is high on the list, and your SO will cuck you regardless as long as their dominance, perversion and I believe arousal are high enough.
How do you get a job without waiting for the job suggestion?
By clicking on said building and attempting to get a job there.

Virginx20

Jul 26, 2020
How do you get a cop job?? I wanted to try but couldn't get the right mod and can't see any job options at the police station

dividesense

Nov 2, 2021
How do you get a job without waiting for the job suggestion?
Go to any place that says "work" with the office icon and apply. Some named buildings function this way. For extra flavor you can rename your work building yourself. Most regular businesses have a "work for an hour" button, too.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
How do you get a cop job?? I wanted to try but couldn't get the right mod and can't see any job options at the police station
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v5-10-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

You have three options to down load:
Police mod and place in *\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes
vin_Base and place in *\LifePlay\Content\Modules
Or my entire mod { Ravenger_Scenes.zip } and place in *\LifePlay\Content\Modules {this one will require turning on the mod in 'mod manager' while playing the game.}

PS. As a side note you will require Fitness > 50 && muscle > 50 && martial > 50

Last edited:

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Help
I don't know what's going on? My arousal climbs so slowly during sex, it's half as low as my counterpart!
It could be a few things that's going on. You need to pick a position that both characters would enjoy (it says if you and the other character would enjoy/not enjoy when you hover over the position) and the right speed. You might be using the best position and going the right speed for your partner, but that could be at the expense of your pleasure. You can change the speed by using the plus (+) and minus (-) keys on the number pad.

Reactions: kyo760721

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Just set the cop level to 1 when you have ravagers mod installed and head to any police station to work.
Help
I don't know what's going on? My arousal climbs so slowly during sex, it's half as low as my counterpart!
Use the position that you enjoy the most and up your proneness to orgasm. Goofing with the speed can help, but this is the easiest way. Also, the more your orgasm the slower it climbs.

Reactions: kyo760721

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Not the best advise it is better to pick a police station and apply for the police job.

But as a side note you will require Fitness > 50 && muscle > 50 && martial > 50 in order to apply.
Well then. It has been awhile, but I believe your instructions were actually to set it to 0 to quit.

disposablelighter

Nov 24, 2020
Is there a mod or some kind of esoteric ritual I can perform to make male facial/body hair be recolorable normally in this game? Baseline 0.0.0 black is actually a disgusting chapatsu red that requires a lot of manual tinkering to get anything close to hair color, something I'm not going to do for every random npc I meet. Nobody in this thread seems bothered by this save for one mention a year or two ago, so I am beginning to believe this is just a me problem? I can tolerate a lot of things, but the red facial/body hair is like death by a thousand cuts. It's driving me nuts.

disposablelighter

Nov 24, 2020
Here is the best thing I could come up with. Sadly I could not 'get the Carpet match the Drapes'.
When I use this, is it supposed to say "Error unable to actually to match. That form of coding does not exist. Setting hair to black."? Nothing really happens at this point though the character flickers in and out of existence for a second so I assume it is actually regenerating them.

While it's definitely a creative solution to the problem, and I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, I'd really prefer some kind of fix to the hair itself to make it not red toned because I generally prefer NPCs with dark hair. I assume the textures for facial and body hair were saved tinted or in a non-normalised grey, similar to how some of the clothing seems to have baked in color that reacts poorly when dyed. If I could find them in the morass of files and knew how to open the format to edit, I'd just fix this myself. Sorry, this isn't your problem, I'm just a little frustrated lol

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Start new game ver 5.9, working good, after a while when animation starts "fatal error" the more I play it more scenes when animation starts "fatal error"
Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW
any ideas?
I figured out what was causing this. There are a lot of 2 scenes the same but one of them is blank. I deleted the one that was blank "had nothing in it when you open it" and now the game run like it suppose to. EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW Makes since now, Beyond me why vinfamy did that for? And I been seeing where a bunch of you are have the game crashed.... maybe that's what's causing them too?

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
I figured out what was causing this. There are a lot of 2 scenes the same but one of them is blank. I deleted the one that was blank "had nothing in it when you open it" and now the game run like it suppose to. EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW Makes since now, Beyond me why vinfamy did that for? And I been seeing where a bunch of you are have the game crashed.... maybe that's what's causing them too?
Which is the scene's name?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes