larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Hey can you give me some clues on where can I find either of these characters while playing ?? I have some ideas between my female character and Homer
first get download those characthers then add the folder into the modules and then go to contacts and add npc and pick homer with the second disc icon(it say load ) then you have homer in your contacts and can use him for your plans :) (do the same if you want them all)

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
For me it only happens when I have Ravager's mod installed.
On base game, I can spend in game days just at Home trying to trigger scenes and it never freezes.
As soon as I install the mod, that become too rng. Sometimes it freezes when I started doing anything at Home, sometimes it took its sweet time to happen but it will happen. Does not happen anywhere else though.
I think I found it?
I have missing end brackets " ] " inside of some of my scenes.

PS: Maybe not...?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PonaPon

TotesMyGoats

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone know how to fix clothes clipping? i thought it was fixed a long time ago but all my characters are clipping through their clothes

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
does anyone know how to fix clothes clipping? i thought it was fixed a long time ago but all my characters are clipping through their clothes
Clothes clipping is not as bad as it was, but will still exist.

And no only Vinfamy or someone really good Daz3D can fix that.

Wastelander92

May 14, 2022
Hey can you give me some clues on where can I find either of these characters while playing ?? I have some ideas between my female character and Homer
Here's an up to Date File of Characters That I Adjusted in The Simpsons also Added New Ones Like Homer's Long Lost Brother & Marge's Sisters, I'll try to Add More as I go. In Order to Have These Characters, First Download The File. Then add The Folder into LifePlay/ Content/Modules and Then go to Contacts and Add NPC and pick a Simpson Character with The Second disc icon (it say load ) Then you have a Character from The File in your Contacts, Happy Safe Modding Everyone. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: R0y

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
511.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This is the second Kink of the Month update for September, focusing on Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... Music). This module is disabled by default, enable it first in Esc > Mod Manager.
- You come home to find a relative living with you having an awkward date with someone clearly not into them (or vice versa). Later on, you hear rap music between the two and you can join or intervene.
- When you play with yourself in your room and fail to keep it down, a neighbour may try to flirt with you later on. Rejecting them too many times and your increasingly frustrated neighbour may make you listen to rap music for your next solo session.
- If you previously sang rap music to someone before, their SO or sibling may confront you and suffer the same fate.
- When you "Browse rap music website" at home, the willing volunteer may specify that they're on a dangerous day and have high likelihood of getting pregnant.
- Using the same action as above, the willing volunteer might turn out to be someone you've sung rap music to previously and now misses the sensation. If you return to someone enough times, Stockholm Syndrome kicks in and they'll beg to become your bf/gf or accept you as their Master.
- When you invade a home, your rap music fan now has a chance to not disappear forever, but reappear as part of the scene explained above.
- Just before going on a first date with someone you've just met via a dating app (whether the normal one, the interracial one or the age gap one), you accidentally discover that your date is currently wanted by another country's police for serial rap music. You can cancel the date, try to act vulnerable or try to serve justice yourself.
- Add more conditions to some existing scenes so that they don't trigger all the time or when not appropriate. For example, you're more likely to be surprised in your sleep with low energy and high intoxication (i.e. deep sleep).
- Some more bug fixes. I will continue to work on more bug fixes in the next update, alongside its main focus on Sex Worker.

Wastelander92

May 14, 2022
Can Someone Help Me With This Mod It's Called "Roommates" You Put it in The Lifeplay/Content/Modules/vin_base/Scenes. Don't know what's Making Cloths Glitch From your Character, where they are Completely Naked. I would Like to know what Script OR What is Causing This so I can Delete that One Particular Problem & Injoy The Mod, But if You Quit Game & Load Back Your Character's Clothing is Back on unitl That Scean Or Script Starts again, Again if Anybody can Help it would be Great, Thanks & Happy Modding. :)

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Can Someone Help Me With This Mod It's Called "Roommates" You Put it in The Lifeplay/Content/Modules/vin_base/Scenes. Don't know what's Making Cloths Glitch From your Character, where they are Completely Naked. I would Like to know what Script OR What is Causing This so I can Delete that One Particular Problem & Injoy The Mod, But if You Quit Game & Load Back Your Character's Clothing is Back on unitl That Scean Or Script Starts again, Again if Anybody can Help it would be Great, Thanks & Happy Modding. :)
Not sure it's the mod, I get the same thing without that folder installed. After a sex scene or just using the sleep action, my character(male/female/futa-trans) winds up naked. Redressing works fine until I save the game, then my character is naked again. Not saving the game, the clothes problem might not show up for several in game days or just after a few minutes. I've had similar issues with no mods installed.

Reactions: Wastelander92

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Not sure it's the mod, I get the same thing without that folder installed. After a sex scene or just using the sleep action, my character(male/female/futa-trans) winds up naked. Redressing works fine until I save the game, then my character is naked again. Not saving the game, the clothes problem might not show up for several in game days or just after a few minutes. I've had similar issues with no mods installed.
The naked save is a bug in the base game. It happens after running the game for so long. All you can really do is just save the outfitting and load it for speed after you save.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
what would really complete lifeplay is creampie animations and the ability for different amounts of cum to be shown,depending on the number of creampies given like in a gangbang.At the moment cum looks like snow flakes and the pee effect ejects more like cum,if i knew how i would swap the effect and slow it down for the female.Ive looked around but cant find any parameters in the water effect to adjust.Lifeplay is very addict-able and is in my opinion the best thing on the site.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
There are some scenes that makes your character strip naked, as intended in the scene. But nothing in my mod does the stripping while saving/loading game. That is a bug in the base game that randomly occurs once in a while.

Also what is ' desktop.ini ' that is not in my mod?

Reactions: Wastelander92

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Also what is ' desktop.ini ' that is not in my mod?
A generic config file created by Windows it usually self-deletes after a folder is unzipped. It was most likely created as a hidden file when you zipped up your mod and failed to delete and somehow became visible. It can be ignored.

Last edited:

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
what would really complete lifeplay is creampie animations and the ability for different amounts of cum to be shown,depending on the number of creampies given like in a gangbang.At the moment cum looks like snow flakes and the pee effect ejects more like cum,if i knew how i would swap the effect and slow it down for the female.Ive looked around but cant find any parameters in the water effect to adjust.Lifeplay is very addict-able and is in my opinion the best thing on the site.
I love this idea. I also agree Lifeplay is really good. I have been on a pretty epic run in the game and I appreciate the regular updates, even if I'm not into rap music.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
does anyone know how to turn off the dialogs during sex scene, and how to enable automatic sex scenes (i.e which requires no input) ?

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
I agree, hopefully Vin makes new cum/pee animations or modders make new animations altogether

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
does anyone know how to turn off the dialogs during sex scene, and how to enable automatic sex scenes (i.e which requires no input) ?
Different scripts using digfferent lptalk and lpdesc files to display ingame text. If you concern about this you can edit this files deleting they content or replace with pure empty files with same name. There is only few lptalk and lpdesc files exist like normal, incest, aggressive, foreplay, romantic and bestiality. Ingame settings only let you change the text speed. Also you can't turn off the inputs during a sexscene. Only very dominant npcs do what they want without interaction (if you don't disabled it in settings) what can lead to the end the scene without interruption. (But in real doesn't really matter how you finish a sexscene, has no direct effect on stats exept the impregnation, this is like a minigame)

Last edited:
Reactions: James009

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Go to LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base and delete DirtyTalks (for dialogue on top of characters' heads) and/or Descriptions (for the text on the right).

As for automatic sex scenes, not sure where you'd get that from. There used to be a time when the animations were going on for a specific time then stopped but that was far back.

Reactions: James009

qwaszx5

Jun 21, 2017
I am still having random freezes when I'm playing. I don't know if it is related to ravenger's scenes. Did anyone find a solution to it? Can't play more than 5 mins ( half an hour if I am lucky).

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes