Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660

I was testing around with your scenes, having some in game and anothers not.
It seems there are some issues with pregnancy and incest scenes that seem to cause atleast some of the freezes.

There might be some others, but I haven't had the time to test everything yet and considering it's pure rng for the freezes to happen... well, it might take awhile.

Also you might want to check your multible births in a day function, it sometimes makes children either completely disappear (they are born, but the child itself does not exist) or be born as 30 year olds
Checked it, fixed it, uploaded fix.

Still freezes, still can't find the cause.

• Sad
Reactions: srg91

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017

i dont know if it is yoy who did it or other modder or V itself, but when you click "using slave" with a family member event,the names are reversed and it's really weird

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
i [don't] know if it is [you] who did it or other modder or V [themselves], but when you click "using slave" with a family member event, the names are reversed and it's really weird
I don't touch slave stuff at all. Unless it is 'in' a few Non-Consensual scenes.

Unless you are talking about the Devil deal.

PewPewLol

Oct 15, 2016

Hello, mister! That was very annoying to have these random freezes but i think i narrowed it down to this scene. I excluded it and so far no freezes. Not sure what could be wrong here, maybe conditions for it to occur? I don't know how scenes are loaded and processed in the game but this one has a dialog based choice almost at the start so presumably if an error was to be in further in the scene we'd at least get to dialog. But again if scenes are processed fully at the moment it occurs then probably it's not the correct way to guess in what part of the scene is an error. I just don't know.
Also i could be wrong altogether about this scene - i didn't play for long, just longer than average time needed for freeze to happen (to me it was always happening at home preparing meals or watching a movie).
1665024931485.png

Also if anyone's interested i could probably share my characters considering i bothered to write something. Here's some of them (not all), most have alternative textures (skins).
1665025895571.png 1665025990629.png 1665026122680.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hello, mister! That was very annoying to have these random freezes but i think i narrowed it down to this scene. I excluded it and so far no freezes. Not sure what could be wrong here, maybe conditions for it to occur? I don't know how scenes are loaded and processed in the game but this one has a dialog based choice almost at the start so presumably if an error was to be in further in the scene we'd at least get to dialog. But again if scenes are processed fully at the moment it occurs then probably it's not the correct way to guess in what part of the scene is an error. I just don't know.
Also i could be wrong altogether about this scene - i didn't play for long, just longer than average time needed for freeze to happen (to me it was always happening at home preparing meals or watching a movie).
View attachment 2084295

Also if anyone's interested i could probably share my characters considering i bothered to write something. Here's some of them (not all), most have alternative textures (skins).
View attachment 2084310 View attachment 2084312 View attachment 2084314
Just checked, that scene runs fine. You can press the ` key and enter the name of the scene to test it.
So you'd hit ` and then type in Family_fucks_Friend and if the scene runs then it's most likely not the culprit.

PewPewLol

Oct 15, 2016
Just checked, that scene runs fine. You can press the ` key and enter the name of the scene to test it.
So you'd hit ` and then type in Family_fucks_Friend and if the scene runs then it's most likely not the culprit.
That's how i initially tried to find out which one is the bad one. Some scenes just doesn't trigger so i'm not sure. Fast check right now and that's what i have in the scenes in that module and freeze happens.

1665031124063.png

All the other scenes are moved out. I also temporarily moved out all the original Vin's modules except vin_Base (moved out Scenes foldere there though). That way i have much less scenes to trigger and freeze could happen much faster.

1665031148058.png

I'll try to test some more but i think it's kinda somewhere here.

dividesense

Nov 2, 2021
Just a thought for all the folks dropping character packs lately... I think it's great, and I looked through a few of them. Have you guys thought of adding quests involving your favourite characters to the game? I find that's an easy way to make an NPC memorable.

That's something that really needs to be fleshed out in the game. Rather than new scenes having to do with a kink a dynamic quest system that fires every so often for NPCs that are interacted with at a high frequency would really breathe life into the game.

Reactions: ririmudev

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
i dont know if it is yoy who did it or other modder or V itself, but when you click "using slave" with a family member event,the names are reversed and it's really weird
It is in the official bdsm mod (master_to_slave.lpscene), what seems to be modified and extended in late of august.
I'm attach my fixes for this (the whole BDSM folder).
It contains above the repaired scene a fixes for blindfold sex scenes too, where na_sleep cmd cause the actor sex alone, and limited gather slaves scene to not overflow the location with a dozen of slaves (just only six will appear).

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Also, the pregnancy dialogue doesn t show up when the days have passed "im pregnant" dialogue :/ im kinda sad to have problems in stuff that worked fine, maybe is time to fix whatever is wrong instead creating more bugs :FacePalm:

Reactions: Coomer341

notyriem9821

Jul 22, 2020
for some reason I am not getting any of the new 'rap' content, I already enabled all the mods in the mod manager. Is there any specific load order or something you need to do in-game? and I installed the latest version of the game, I think.
:(

Reactions: M_e_*

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
View attachment 2084295

View attachment 2084310 View attachment 2084312 View attachment 2084314
Thank you! Family_fucks_Friend did have an issue and it is fixed. The 'Who:' part was missing an " ] " at the end.

What are these skins of?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly dissapointed with the development of this game. It stalled.
The updates consist of a few sccnes that any modder can make in a week (I should know, I made a few). There's been noreal substantial upgrades to the mechanics. The world is still sterile. Nothing exists ouside of the player interaction. The NPCs have no relationships outside of fixed ones (spouse, daughter, etc..) and nothing changes without player input.

Reactions: Saburo. M

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Does anybody have the same problem as me?? I impregnate someone and the days passes til they reach 28-30, that date usually is when the woman says to the MC that she is pregnant, but that doesn t happen to me anymore since the last update

PewPewLol

Oct 15, 2016
I believe my mod is fixed and is now freeze free. After 2 hours game play no freezes.

I would recommend anyone who uses my mod to update it now. Sorry for the issues.
Yay! Was that it? I may've been mistaken - could you also maybe check this please? Some dude previously mentioned that this scene was running fine when you recall it from console by ID and it did. Some other scenes just don't run when recalled forcefully and maybe there's still problem in proactive ones?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v5-11-vinfamy.11321/post-9119700

About skins - they're DAZ skins made for Genesis 8 body. I recalled that Vin moved to DAZ models some time ago and decided to get myself some non-vanilla models.

2all:
Here's my characters, most have alternative textures in archives in their respective folders that you could swap or use independently with other characters. Skins are totes not stolen somewhere from the internets. My only involvement - added brows to most of em (some alternative ones are definitely without cuz i couldn't be arsed), a bit of retouch here and there (mostly tried to hide seams on the edges of textures) and stitched it all together as a characters. No credit and no warranty whatsoever. Use it or lose it, heh.
Unpack it in your Modules directory. Enjoy (or not). Links below:

1665083387191.png 1665084937111.png 1665085001596.png
1665085182695.png 1665085374660.png 1665087284359.png 1665087336470.png 1665087671192.png 1665087763622.png 1665087824487.png 1665087880216.png 1665087982881.png

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes