Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Does anybody have the same problem as me?? I impregnate someone and the days passes til they reach 28-30, that date usually is when the woman says to the MC that she is pregnant, but that doesn t happen to me anymore since the last update
There does seem to be a problem with the game keeping track of pregnancies with v5.11 also saw a few complaints about it in the Bug thread on Discord and seen it happen myself.

Although so far I haven't seen it with v5.12.
That picture is also unrealistic: I don't see why people has the need to be standing on only their toes to bend down.
I know a couple of ballerinas that do that as an excuse to practice their balance and strengthen their toes.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me which of the mods (that are seperate downloads) for this actually still work with the current version? It's kinda confusing, but maybe I am just dumb(?)

Reactions: hiddink

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
Alright, so this game gets updated on a fairly regular basis which is impressive and from what it seems to me, has a big following but whenever I give it a try, it's a buggy and laggy mess with poor textures. Can somebody explain to me that what makes this game as popular as it is? I really want to like the game but I seemingly can't.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Alright, so this game gets updated on a fairly regular basis which is impressive and from what it seems to me, has a big following but whenever I give it a try, it's a buggy and laggy mess with poor textures. Can somebody explain to me that what makes this game as popular as it is? I really want to like the game but I seemingly can't.
It's oddly funny at times, there's a massive amount of sandbox freedom, some of the sex animations are decent, has sex sounds, has lots of freedom to set up different fantasies like incest, harem, wife stealing, NTR, breeding. Nobody likes the game because of its smoothness, production value or general gameplay, it's relatively popular because it's a good quick fap game.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That's also why appliance manufacturers have made some fridges with freezer at the bottom.
That's also why nobody teaches anyone to bend down to reach objects on the ground. Duck down to reach them.

That picture is also unrealistic: I don't see why people has the need to be standing on only their toes to bend down.
I don't believe you know what "unrealistic" actually means. Although, I would say it's because someone finds feet to be hot.
IF I have a wife , Can I ask her to live with me?
Yes. I thought that would normally be asked of one of you when you marry?
It's oddly funny at times, there's a massive amount of sandbox freedom, some of the sex animations are decent, has sex sounds, has lots of freedom to set up different fantasies like incest, harem, wife stealing, NTR, breeding. Nobody likes the game because of its smoothness, production value or general gameplay, it's relatively popular because it's a good quick fap game.
Most of this, yeah. The fact that most fetishes are present and the sandbox nature is probably what gets it. Getting your particular kink in game is extremely easy because of the ability to edit appearances and stats. Also, the graphics aren't bad, just outdated as of late.

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
Well that makes sense I guess.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Ravenger scenes mod page 338 of this thread
Thanks! Is it safe to just let it overwrite whatever it wants? Got a bit uncertain when i saw it wants to overwrite newer files (though only rarely)

Edit: I just realized it probably wasnt meant to do that, I just unpacked it in the wrong way

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Majority of the games on here you deal with the character you get no customizing it at all. This game you can get it some what close to what you look like. The other games I usually go only after the mom majority of the time but most devs give you plenty more I don't care to deal with.... this game you don't like the charters you can delete them and make the ones you want also get them some what close to what you want them to look like. I use to download a ton of games on here but now.... not very often...once in a blue moon.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
I think the game is brilliant, However in a game about breeding, cuckoldry, etc there needs to be a better cum effect,not like someone rubbed up against a wet painted wall . Effects should reflect the topic in question (at the moment its like having a water the plant simulation but the leaves don't drip water)

Jul 26, 2019
That's also why appliance manufacturers have made some fridges with freezer at the bottom.
That's also why nobody teaches anyone to bend down to reach objects on the ground. Duck down to reach them.

The very last sentence is all you needed.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Its a shame that this game and Accidental Woman have pretty much dead modding communities at this point, both could add a lot of variety.

Reactions: Coomer341

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks! Is it safe to just let it overwrite whatever it wants? Got a bit uncertain when i saw it wants to overwrite newer files (though only rarely)

Edit: I just realized it probably wasnt meant to do that, I just unpacked it in the wrong way
yeah you have to overwrite all, but if you didn t play the game yet without mods you may do it to see if you are missing some content modified by the mods , that's a dilma i was in too , and solved it just installing whatever i want, but you normally download the mod and overwrite all

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
yeah you have to overwrite all, but if you didn t play the game yet without mods you may do it to see if you are missing some content modified by the mods , that's a dilma i was in too , and solved it just installing whatever i want, but you normally download the mod and overwrite all
Thanks again, I put it in the modules folder now, but from what I understand it doesn't work that way for that specific mod and I should unpack the files from the Ravenger folder directly into the Modules folder & just override what the mod wants to override?

Definitely gonna take a look at the game as it is before overwriting stuff, though, haven't really done that so far. (y)

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes