Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
The player character gets stripped (undressed) every time I save the game. Not sure if this is a vanilla bug or just caused by some mod.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Some dude previously mentioned that this scene was running fine when you recall it from console by ID and it did.
The console isn't always the best way to test a scene as it can bypass the condition checks and make it run most of the time. So even if the checks are wrong the scene will still run with the console as long as the scene itself isn't faulty.

The scenes that you couldn't get to trigger with the console most likely have conditions that not even the console can bypass. And there are quite a few that have to have the conditions meet for the console to run them.

PonaPon

Jan 17, 2018
I believe my mod is fixed and is now freeze free. After 2 hours game play no freezes.

I would recommend anyone who uses my mod to update it now. Sorry for the issues.
Ran into a freeze at the gym with a friend this time for some reason. Will test some more later to see if it's a fluke.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Yay! Was that it? I may've been mistaken - could you also maybe check this please? Some dude previously mentioned that this scene was running fine when you recall it from console by ID and it did. Some other scenes just don't run when recalled forcefully and maybe there's still problem in proactive ones?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v5-11-vinfamy.11321/post-9119700

About skins - they're DAZ skins made for Genesis 8 body. I recalled that Vin moved to DAZ models some time ago and decided to get myself some non-vanilla models.
It was Family_fucks_Friend the last one I didn't fix. Childhood game was fine.

As to the skins. I know they are DAZ, what I was asking was what are they dark-elf, vampires, lizard-people?, aliens, ghost?

PewPewLol

Oct 15, 2016
It was Family_fucks_Friend the last one I didn't fix. Childhood game was fine.

As to the skins. I know they are DAZ, what I was asking was what are they dark-elf, vampires, lizard-people?, aliens, ghost?
Oh, i see! Well yeah you've got it right, something along the lines and also an undead gal (she has a more "bloody" skins as alternative but i didn't go with them) and a demon(?) i guess. I mean, after all they could be whatever you want em to be. We don't have much of a choice of an actual in-game races so everything besides what's in game is mostly an RP and your imagination i suppose.

That's how i see them from left to right:
Vampire - Vampire (older) - Snake/Lizard gal (kinda like Argonian from TES but less eeeh... furry? :D) - Orc (yeah, just an orc) - Dark elf (or maybe a tanned normal elf/half-elf? was supposed to be a daughter crossover char) - Human (yep, chocolate girl) - Demon (or maybe something like TES dremora, no horns tho sorry; also liked an alien idea, kinky) - Undead/Zombie (she's pretty, could be a more carnivorous with an alt textures) - Dark Elf/Drow (well duh).

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Oh, i see! Well yeah you've got it right, something along the lines and also an undead gal (she has a more "bloody" skins as alternative but i didn't go with them) and a demon(?) i guess. I mean, after all they could be whatever you want em to be. We don't have much of a choice of an actual in-game races so everything besides what's in game is mostly an RP and your imagination i suppose.

That's how i see them from left to right:
Vampire - Vampire (older) - Snake/Lizard gal (kinda like Argonian from TES but less eeeh... furry? :D) - Orc (yeah, just an orc) - Dark elf (or maybe a tanned normal elf/half-elf? was supposed to be a daughter crossover char) - Human (yep, chocolate girl) - Demon (or maybe something like TES dremora, no horns tho sorry; also liked an alien idea, kinky) - Undead/Zombie (she's pretty, could be a more carnivorous with an alt textures) - Dark Elf/Drow (well duh).
I don't know if Vinfamy will add any more races.
But technically a modder could use these skins and create scenes with new races with the use of variable tags. Though they will never spawn naturally in game.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I don't know if Vinfamy will add any more races.
But technically a modder could use these skins and create scenes with new races with the use of variable tags. Though they will never spawn naturally in game.

Only possible race to add would be Native American.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Also, the pregnancy dialogue doesn t show up when the days have passed "im pregnant" dialogue :/ im kinda sad to have problems in stuff that worked fine, maybe is time to fix whatever is wrong instead creating more bugs :FacePalm:
Is there a "Pregnant" tag on that character? And is listed on the pregnancy notification in midnight?
If not I think one of the x_discovers_pregnancy scene must be run again on that character before that can gives birth, or simply give them the 'Pregnant' tag.
(In action order: impegation happen (gets status of Impegnated and Pregnant) -> discover the pregnancy (gets the tag Pregnant) -> giving birth (clearing statuses and tag))
Also I think the pregnancy mod is still unreliable, and my opinion is the necessary ai scripts for the pregnancy hasn't enough priority and/or time to run. It's worse when a lot of mod content used, a lot of npc exist in the game, and/or lot of pregnant character existing. And the lot of script supress these mechanisms. (That why the force_birth scene exist as a manually runable alternate option from console)
What you see as elapsed days (call it pregnancy counter) is modified by the pregancy multiplier setting. Sometimes it's ignored and after a real 270 ingame day (or more) need to be gives birth, sometimes need to be forced to happen.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Does anybody have the same problem as me?? I impregnate someone and the days passes til they reach 28-30, that date usually is when the woman says to the MC that she is pregnant, but that doesn t happen to me anymore since the last update
It doesn't happen often but depending on their personality and/or if they have an SO there is a chance they won't tell the MC and you'll just get the NPC_Discovers_Pregnancy_Neutral scene which can be easily missed. Although you're more likely to get the neutral scene if they have an SO even if they got pregnant before they had an SO.

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
512.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -
Change Log:
- This is the third Kink of the Month update for September (unlucky loser given some love), focusing on Sex Worker.
- If you're impregnated by a John or a male sex worker who you never keep in touch again, the father won't be involved in the discovery or birth scenes.
- If the player character has an OnlyFa ns, they can be approached by a fan who offers to pay to perform with them for content
- If you're part of a sorority/ fraternity, you may get convinced to sell your body to various professors of the university to help raise funds. Most are from other departments, but occasionally you may run into one of your own professors. Sometimes, a fellow Greek brother/sister may join you.
- If you're in prison, as part of penal labour, you may agree to be pimped out to inmates (of appropriate gender) instead, which will eventually lead to a reduction in prison term for good behavior.
- If your cash balance is a large negative number, you may be pressured into sex work by your loan shark until the majority of the debt has been paid off.
- When calling a hooker or looking for one in a brothel, you may get a special offer from a pimp for some new blood. It then becomes obvious that this new sex worker is from a third world country and has been trafficked here. You may not care and just use them anyway, or try to rescue them by intimidating the pimp or paying a ransom.
- If the 'Rap... music' module is enabled, you may be forced to listen to rap music and not paid. If you have high martial, you can flip the situation and rob the perpetrator instead. Or, you can have someone to protect you to prevent this, but they'll take a cut of your income.

////

Also, I've decided to adopt the following guidelines for the modding community to prevent frustration and conflicts for those involved. A copy of this can be found in the Docs folder included in every game releases, next to the Modding docs folder itself.

Etiquette for Modders and Mod Users:
- Modders are not obliged in any way to continue working on their mods; and while mod users are free to make suggestions to modders, it is ultimately up to the modders whether and when to update their mods. Abusive behavior towards modders will not be tolerated.
- When sharing your mod, include a description of what the mod does. If you want to allow other modders to expand on your work freely without needing to ask for your permission, please state so explicitly either inside the description or as a 'License' text file among the mod files themselves.
- Any files in Vinfamy's base modules or Mysterious Modder's unofficial modules can be modified and used in your own mods without asking for permission.
- If a modder wants to modify and upload another modder's mod as part of your own work, they must ask for permission unless permission has already been granted explicitly to everyone. If requested by the original modder, credit must be given.
- The exception is to the above is where a modder can no longer be contacted and a mod has been abandoned or no longer compatible with the current version of LifePlay. In this case, another modder is entitled to update and reupload it along with a disclaimer that an effort has been made in good faith but in vain to contact the original modder.
- A 'stolen' mod using someone else's mod content without permission may be removed at the request of the original modder.

Nov 1, 2019
Modding question again: If I am writing a mod to replace existing scenes, I should load the Mod after the mod with the scene I intend to replace, correct? Or...?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes