Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Anything not Philly or Harrisburg is a small town to me :KEK:

Also screw Reading. Just had to throw that in there.
Reading and Allentown are bigger than Harrisburg (the Reading map more of the buildings are actually in the suburbs rather than the city. This is the area where I live, but I live a few miles outside the map.) Pittsburgh is the 2nd biggest city in the state.

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
Is there a specific editable file where the post-pregnancy breast growth is located or is it buried in the actual core game files?

mn16tor

May 28, 2017
Reactions: Ravenger6660

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660:
Looks like the scene vi_friendzone_rape.lpscene in your scene pack is missing "]" at the end in the first if at the beginning of the scene.

See this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v5-17-vinfamy.11321/post-7446301
I think increasing Genesis8Female__PBMBreastsSize should do it.
Thanks for the heads up on my mod.

Also that Pregnancy_Morphs.txt is just a buff during pregnancy that goes away afterwards.
In my mod pregnancy increases boob size after birth but only a little bit.

Reactions: Orphanus

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for November are as follows:
  • BDSM : 17 + 7 * 3 + 14 * 9 = 164
  • Fantasy Races : 28 + 12 * 3 + 9 * 9 = 145
  • Doggy (Best... position) : 30 + 11 * 3 + 8 * 9 = 135
  • Polyamorous : 25 + 5 * 3 + 10 * 9 = 130
  • Transformation : 16 + 7 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 82
  • Netori : 7 + 5 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 76
  • Cowgirl (bill Corr...) : 17 + 10 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 74
  • Group Sex : 13 + 8 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 73
  • Watersports : 6 + 2 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 66
  • Old-Young : 8 + 3 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 62
  • Scat : 2 + 1 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 59
  • Tentacles : 13 + 5 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 55
  • Interracial : 13 + 2 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 55
  • Lesbian : 6 + 4 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 45
  • Vore : 8 + 1 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 38
  • Foot Fetish : 3 + 2 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 36
  • Netorare (you're the cuck) : 8 + 0 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 35
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism : 5 + 0 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 32
  • Toys : 11 + 1 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 32
Accordingly:
- BDSM will be the focus of v5.19 (ETA: 18 December). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from today to 11 December. As promised the last time BDSM won, this time the update will not simply add new scenes, but the brainstorm will welcome suggestions about what BDSM-related 3d assets to add to the game.
- Fantasy Races will be the focus of v5.20 (ETA: 28 December). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 14 December to 21 December. As promised the last time Fantasy Races won, this time the update will not simply add new scenes, but the brainstorm will welcome suggestions about a new fantasy race to add to the game.
- Doggy (Best... position) was the unlucky loser so I decided to make it the focus of v5.21 (ETA: 8 January). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 24 Dec to 1 Jan. If you wonder why such a vanilla thing won, I suppose it might have something to do with a third-party modder (not associated with me in any way) promising to work certain unofficial module if it wins.

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
Ravenger6660:
Looks like the scene vi_friendzone_rape.lpscene in your scene pack is missing "]" at the end in the first if at the beginning of the scene.

See this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v5-17-vinfamy.11321/post-7446301
I think increasing Genesis8Female__PBMBreastsSize should do it.
lol oh ya I've already been messing around with that for a while

Was just wondering about the post pregnancy breast growth since the update notes seem to indicate they stay bigger after birth now but I can't find where this is controlled in the plain text files

Sydney2

Apr 11, 2022
Just a fyi for anyone that doesn't know

The new bug that stops you returning...

If you choose Edit Bedroom and Save, you return instantly (ie no time). Its the outside view, the street view, but clicking on any action or your home puts you inside again.

If that is unavailable (not at home), I find uploading a picture to be the fastest way back!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassan06969

cjr

Nov 19, 2018
it takes the resolution of your monitor, if you have a 2k monitor then 2k
I have a 4K monitor but its only only displaying in 1080p and there's no in-game option. I've also dug around in the ini files but no luck

Mindchelman

Dec 5, 2022
Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but there seems to be a money limit at 10.000.000 $, is there any config file where i could change that? Or do only me have this bug?
Oh yeah not sure if it was an archivement or an bug, but i was buying the most expensive car (royals roles) in a cardealership and then i magicly went from arround 3.000.000$ to 10.000.000 $
Also i would love if i could own more then one appartment and then be able to have a blacklist who and who is not allowed in this appartment.

Reactions: panamacityeddie

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but there seems to be a money limit at 10.000.000 $, is there any config file where i could change that? Or do only me have this bug?
Oh yeah not sure if it was an archivement or an bug, but i was buying the most expensive car (royals roles) in a cardealership and then i magicly went from arround 3.000.000$ to 10.000.000 $
Also i would love if i could own more then one appartment and then be able to have a blacklist who and who is not allowed in this appartment.
Lifeplay--content--modules---vin_base---stats edit the "money" file with notepad or such to make the max whatever you want. Have to do it every update though.

Reactions: Mindchelman

Mindchelman

Dec 5, 2022
Ok so if anyone is intrested, i solved the moneycap "problem" i simply changed it by open up the file "money.lpstat" somewhere in the lifeplay folder and there i could change the min and max money which was infact set to + - 10.000.000$ simply change it to your desire.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Reading and Allentown are bigger than Harrisburg (the Reading map more of the buildings are actually in the suburbs rather than the city. This is the area where I live, but I live a few miles outside the map.) Pittsburgh is the 2nd biggest city in the state.
Meant to say Pittsburgh not Harrisburg. I haven't been to either, never been past Lancaster.

I'm from Coatesville so anything bigger than that is huge to me (which is pretty much everywhere).

Reactions: panamacityeddie

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I have a 4K monitor but its only only displaying in 1080p and there's no in-game option. I've also dug around in the ini files but no luck
Not sure if this will help you, but usually pressing f11 for full screen and dragging the boarder

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
FYI: The game engine has a technical limitation handling numbers above 1 billion. So you shouldn't raise max value above this.
Would probably be safer to just lower the price of things. Or just get giving yourself loot in game.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Correctly the game settings try get your monitor properties (device) and pick your desktop resolution if possible, else use a lower but stable 1280x720. My opinion this is a failsafe method, and I don't know this version of gameengine is prepared for the 4k resolutions. You should ask the developer if you interested more about this. (Maybe someone can answer in this forum too)
Otherwise you could look up your last used setting in 'driveletter':\Users\'yourusername'\AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini file.
In this file I see this informations:
Code:
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX=2560
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeY=1440
This is my desktop (and my 2K monitor's optimal) resolution so it works in this level and for the game and me it is more than enough.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes