Apr 23, 2018
Look in to your settings. By default the "Underwear visible under clothes" is unchecked. If you check in this option the rendering (and of coz the game performance overall) will be slower. But always wear that actual full set of uniform what predefined in the \LifePlay\Content\Modules\uniforms.txt or what you given them.

I wrote a small guide for uniforms.txt in this thread a long time ago.
Cool appreciate the response. I looked at your uniform.txt guide and at the uniform.txt file. I noticed there is a spot for home location does that need to be added or is it handled by something else?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Cool appreciate the response. I looked at your uniform.txt guide and at the uniform.txt file. I noticed there is a spot for home location does that need to be added or is it handled by something else?
Three special location definition exist: home, work, and current. (These are recommended to avoid btw).
But stay at the 'home'. If All npc lives with you he/she will be wear what you define there. On the other hand all npc has an assigned home (and work) on the map. If you define the 'home' in the uniforms every character at his/her home will be dressing like that. If not define the home then all npc using his/her default clothing set or generate one if necessary according to the current location (background type). As I remember if you manually add clothes to the npc's inventory then those maybe overlaps the uniforms (or vica versa, I'm not sure now, and away from my gamingpc to look this)

Reactions: masterpyromancer

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Is there a mod that does fertility? I have changed the file to 100%min and it still isnt without fail to get an npc pregnant? Is there a mod. I also have changed to 10000%

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a mod that does fertility? I have changed the file to 100%min and it still isnt without fail to get an npc pregnant? Is there a mod. I also have changed to 10000%
Basically you can change easily your fertility to 100% in any hospital. You can edit the fertility stat file, but firstly the already generated npcs already have their own fertility, secondly the npc generation using templates where the base fertility is below random 10% in general. If you want edit someone invidual's fertility you should do it in the edit npc stats cheat option first. The success of impregnation depends on the two participants fertility. If your PC has 100% fertility and the other one has only a few there still isn't guarantee to be knocked up in first sight. And pointless editing stats or anyting in base values in statfiles above 100%, you can easily fuck up the game mechanics by this way.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Is there any way of getting female clothes for male NPCs? Sorry if this has been asked and answered before but I only started playing the game a few days ago and I couldn't find anything using search!

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2020
Any slider mods? cocks really should have more customization other than "change length and have it be a hyper stretched out U shape"

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Is there any way of getting female clothes for male NPCs? Sorry if this has been asked and answered befotre but I only started playing the ganme a few days ago and I couldn't find anything using search!
No. All clotches has a tag to apply female or male body only. No unisex dress in the game.

Reactions: Ayal

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Go there and click the Favorite again.
Sorry to bother, but can you tell me if there is any way to buy clothes to an npc you are hanging up to? i know it can be modified by the inventory with "cheats" but i was wondering anyway

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Sorry to bother, but can you tell me if there is any way to buy clothes to an npc you are hanging up to? i know it can be modified by the inventory with "cheats" but i was wondering anyway
Not under cheats I don't think, and that's the only way. Be nice if you could change the colors, too.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes