hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Go there and click the Favorite again.
Sorry to bother, but can you tell me if there is any way to buy clothes to an npc you are hanging up to? i know it can be modified by the inventory with "cheats" but i was wondering anyway

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Sorry to bother, but can you tell me if there is any way to buy clothes to an npc you are hanging up to? i know it can be modified by the inventory with "cheats" but i was wondering anyway
Not under cheats I don't think, and that's the only way. Be nice if you could change the colors, too.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
And the plastic surgery and all that? im using ravenger scenes mod, should i donwload the others too ??
I never used any of his. I use a few of sb's that still work - Pimp Your Girl and The New Goodbye. Also the No More Youtube one. And someone else's that's called like Tell Them to Fuck Off.

Reactions: hiddink

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
How do you unmark a favorite place? i forgot it xD
Don't you just favorite it again? That usually works in most games.
Add to NPC inventory I believe. If you are asking how to dress them, I don't recall if you can. I guess take away outfits until you have the combo you want and save/reload so it loads them with it.
you can use the dress mod from grimm for that
Or this.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Don't you just favorite it again? That usually works in most games.

Add to NPC inventory I believe. If you are asking how to dress them, I don't recall if you can. I guess take away outfits until you have the combo you want and save/reload so it loads them with it.

Or this.
Yeah, and for the plastic surgey?? im not sure which mods are working right now, ty tho , i already played a lot with ravenger scenes mods, im wondering if i can input some others from other people without conflicting things

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, and for the plastic surgey?? im not sure which mods are working right now, ty tho , i already played a lot with ravenger scenes mods, im wondering if i can input some others from other people without conflicting things
Either Sexybastardo's Beauty Extension, or the modified Ravenger's, as I know (I'm still using the first one).

And there is no scene to buy clothes to others, only the npc inventory what can you use.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
do i have to study on university a career to be cop? i dont understand , i have the police mod from ravenger scenes and only appears warden
You need to set the value from 0 to 1 in the stat menu, don't think there's another way to get to lvl 1 at the moment.

• Haha
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes