Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
The newest update says there are plenty of man corr... woman scenes, but aside from the quest ones, what other scenes are there?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I have a question what is up with the whole “I suppose it might have something to do with a third-party modder (not associated with me in any way) promising to work certain unofficial module if it wins.”
It seems to be there practically most months now so I’m quite wondering what is influencing the votes :)
Majority of the new updates based on change logs seem rather meeeh to me so I haven’t really been keeping up with the game.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
So... new update, all mods disabled. Started a new game from scratch, applied for a job, went there naked. Every time. There's literally no way to get employment now, and I can't figure out why.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Also, a question for those who are enjoying my presets...

Do you prefer what I've been doing lately, posting them one at a time as I've been making them, or do you think it's better if I produce a bunch before posting.

The advantage to posting them one at a time as I've been doing is that it puts the characters in people's hands right away. The advantage of waiting is that sometimes I'll refine them a bit more before releasing them.

How would you prefer I do it?

JakeGreen

Sep 17, 2017
So... new update, all mods disabled. Started a new game from scratch, applied for a job, went there naked. Every time. There's literally no way to get employment now, and I can't figure out why.
You can, buy an office dress, put it on before the job interview and turn off the scene redresser in the settings.

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020

Do you prefer what I've been doing lately, posting them one at a time as I've been making them, or do you think it's better if I produce a bunch before posting.

The advantage to posting them one at a time as I've been doing is that it puts the characters in people's hands right away. The advantage of waiting is that sometimes I'll refine them a bit more before releasing them.

Whatever you want! I've been holding back on making requests because I don't want to be a pain.

But if you're on a roll... from would be awesome.

Thanks dude

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021

whatever is easier for you, i like your British celebs, i like looking at morning TV then seeing the presenters/celebs in lifeplay . I'm going to do some male preset that has a name that rhymes with Larry this weekend.

Last edited:

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
I also had that issue. I think the problem is that the game doesn't give you "business"/"office" attire by default, so you have to buy it yourself before the game gives you appropriate clothes for the interview scene.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I also had that issue. I think the problem is that the game doesn't give you "business"/"office" attire by default, so you have to buy it yourself before the game gives you appropriate clothes for the interview scene.
The problem seems to be the Nudity Matters mod. Disabling it doesn't fix the problem, I had to remove it entirely from the modules folder before it would work properly.

Of course, I still can't get a job now because they always hate my answers to their questions. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to it... I expect it's just random, with no indicator which answers to choose.

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
Of course, I still can't get a job now because they always hate my answers to their questions. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to it... I expect it's just random, with no indicator which answers to choose.
It's not entirely random but, like everything else in the game, there is a very strong random element to it.

I can tell you for the first option it depends on the difference between your intelligence and the intelligence of the interviewer, for the second option it depends on the difference between your interpersonal skills and those of the interviewer and for the third option it depends on your attractiveness combined with the perversion of the interviewer. They also have to actually be interested in you. Also, the difficulty setting matters. Lying on the CV increases the chance of a job interview but not actually getting the job and there's a chance they find out and reject you. Interestingly the salary has no impact on difficulty. Flirting unlocks the options to go on a date and have sex or just have sex there and then. Date then sex gives half the boost to chances of getting the job than just having sex then and there does but both of them have a high likelihood of resulting in you getting the job because they can potentially give way more of a boost than the max that would be needed to get the job. Leading them on = almost guaranteed not to get the job. If they're not interested in you flirting pretty much guarantees you'll not get the job. Just because they're receptive to flirting doesn't mean they want to have sex in which case picking that option means you're pretty much guaranteed not to get the job. The number of times you flirt is a huge factor in the success rate of this route.

To give an indication of how random it is first to get a job interview it basically compares your combined intelligence and interpersonal to a random number, the interviewer is randomly rolled so their intelligence and interpersonal skills can be anything, the difference between your level and theirs is then compared to a random number and then even if you "win" it increases your chances of getting the job by a random amount including 0 though not likely to be. Finally whether or not you actually get the job is done by tallying up your performance during the job interview and again comparing to a random number although this random number can be as low as 0.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The problem seems to be the Nudity Matters mod. Disabling it doesn't fix the problem, I had to remove it entirely from the modules folder before it would work properly.

This is a noob complaint. The poor response from your answers is because either a low intelligence or interpersonal score. The attractiveness one is kind of a gamble because you won't know whether the npc is a perv or even into your gender.
It's not entirely random but, like everything else in the game, there is a very strong random element to it.

I can tell you for the first option it depends on the difference between your intelligence and the intelligence of the interviewer, for the second option it depends on the difference between your interpersonal skills and those of the interviewer and for the third option it depends on your attractiveness combined with the perversion of the interviewer. They also have to actually be interested in you. Also, the difficulty setting matters. Lying on the CV increases the chance of a job interview but not actually getting the job and there's a chance they find out and reject you. Interestingly the salary has no impact on difficulty. Flirting unlocks the options to go on a date and have sex or just have sex there and then. Date then sex gives half the boost to chances of getting the job than just having sex then and there does but both of them have a high likelihood of resulting in you getting the job because they can potentially give way more of a boost than the max that would be needed to get the job. Leading them on = almost guaranteed not to get the job. If they're not interested in you flirting pretty much guarantees you'll not get the job. Just because they're receptive to flirting doesn't mean they want to have sex in which case picking that option means you're pretty much guaranteed not to get the job. The number of times you flirt is a huge factor in the success rate of this route.

To give an indication of how random it is first to get a job interview it basically compares your combined intelligence and interpersonal to a random number, the interviewer is randomly rolled so their intelligence and interpersonal skills can be anything, the difference between your level and theirs is then compared to a random number and then even if you "win" it increases your chances of getting the job by a random amount including 0 though not likely to be. Finally whether or not you actually get the job is done by tallying up your performance during the job interview and again comparing to a random number although this random number can be as low as 0.
This.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
This is a noob complaint. The poor response from your answers is because either a low intelligence or interpersonal score. The attractiveness one is kind of a gamble because you won't know whether the npc is a perv or even into your gender.

This.
Intelligence on the character is 88. Interpersonal is 80, I think. They're both pretty high. Attractiveness is also 80. It's because my stats are fairly high that I hadn't been able to spot a pattern in their responses. It always seemed to be entirely random. However, if it's not, I'll see what else I can do with it.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
524.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This updates focuses on At Work. As promised the last time At Work got an update, this update doesn't just add new content for the office job, instead it adds a new career path and content associated with it: politics, namely running for and working as the mayor of your city.
- A multi-stage quest (hotkey Q to access the Quest menu) to run a campaign for mayor against a main rival. You can play fair (by trying to win endorsement from different influencers on the political spectrum without alienating your own base), and/or mix in some quid pro quo sex, and/or use dirty tricks on your rival.
- Once you've won, you're given an office where you can hire aides that can help your performance as mayor and who you can end up sleeping with. You're also given a bunch of actions to improve various aspects of the city: economy, health, security, education, transport and culture. Each action can lead to scenes involving meeting new people and some dodgy under-the-table business.
- New stat for both player and NPCs: 'Political leaning' with 100 being far right and -100 being far left.
- Rapport and attraction with new NPCs you meet and introduce yourself to in the city will receive a boost or a penalty depending how well you're doing as mayor and how alligned their political leaning is with yours.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Thank you for this months update ,please consider a creampie effect or animation for future updates if possible.

Reactions: Baven
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes