fooob

Jan 4, 2018
Thats the problem, I WANT to be detected but I cannot, I go to the bad squares on purpouse but I still automaticly win
This happened to me many times but I haven't tried the minigame in a while. Next time I do, I'll see if it still happens for me. Best of luck getting it fixed.

Also, could someone make a room for street_vin01.lpworld that looks like a normal road? The only one that exists looks like it came out of the 1930s and has an old car (attached as a zip file). Would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
So, I think it's time for me to make some extra suggestions. Maybe I might try to make a mod but I think there should be should be events that involves transgenders. May it be ftm or MTF. So, similar on how we can make a woman like other women and vice versa, we could convince them to be transgender. Make them crossdress and what not. Buying certains clothes and whatnot.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
The thing with the images we draw from is, they have to have several attributes. First, they need to be pretty well front-on. It won't work if their heads are turned. Second, their lips need to be closed. Third, they should have a more or less neutral expression... or at least have an expression they're known for. Fourth, their hair needs to be out of their face, and off their forehead, at least on one side (I can edit the photo to replace areas covered by hair, but only if there's a similar area that's not covered by hair). Finally, they need to be decently high resolution, or they look blurry and muddy. Sometimes that can't be avoided, but one does one's best.

Anyway, here's a first run at it... what do you think?

Jennifer Love Hewitt.jpg

Reactions: Schnubsl

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
The thing with the images we draw from is, they have to have several attributes. First, they need to be pretty well front-on. It won't work if their heads are turned. Second, their lips need to be closed. Third, they should have a more or less neutral expression... or at least have an expression they're known for. Fourth, their hair needs to be out of their face, and off their forehead, at least on one side (I can edit the photo to replace areas covered by hair, but only if there's a similar area that's not covered by hair). Finally, they need to be decently high resolution, or they look blurry and muddy. Sometimes that can't be avoided, but one does one's best.

Anyway, here's a first run at it... what do you think?

View attachment 2360839
Looks decent enough but if it's only the Facegen thing it's shit. Needs to be a full on downloadable character NOT just the Morph thing.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Looks decent enough but if it's only the Facegen thing it's shit. Needs to be a full on downloadable character NOT just the Morph thing.
Ya, that one is just a picture, I'm having a rough time with her. She has a very unusually shaped head and face. It's proving challenging.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Jennifer Love Hewitt by request.
This one has two presets, but both use the same skins. One preset is her as a young actress (as requested), the other is her a bit older (but still younger than she actually is). The younger version is listed as her at 21. The older lists her at her actual age of 41, though she looks more like 30ish.
Jennifer Love Hewitt (21).jpg Jennifer Love Hewitt.jpg

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
So, I think it's time for me to make some extra suggestions. Maybe I might try to make a mod but I think there should be should be events that involves transgenders. May it be ftm or MTF. So, similar on how we can make a woman like other women and vice versa, we could convince them to be transgender. Make them crossdress and what not. Buying certains clothes and whatnot.
Didn't we get events like that in one of the latest updates?

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
Jennifer Love Hewitt by request.
This one has two presets, but both use the same skins. One preset is her as a young actress (as requested), the other is her a bit older (but still younger than she actually is). The younger version is listed as her at 21. The older lists her at her actual age of 41, though she looks more like 30ish.
View attachment 2360865 View attachment 2360866
Tremendous! Thank you so much.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LifePlay-5.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 1, 2018
Didn't we get events like that in one of the latest updates?
Kinda...while there are a few events that focus on this, it's pretty much one-sided. And even then, it takes a specific scenario to get that far. You have to cuck your boyfriend in order to make him trans which in itself is just cruel...Hey, it's up to you to like chucking but not everyone does. And why just the guys? I want to be able to create some ideas where there are we exploring the concept of idenenity.

Reactions: AnotherAnonGuy
Sep 26, 2021
This happened to me many times but I haven't tried the minigame in a while. Next time I do, I'll see if it still happens for me. Best of luck getting it fixed.

Also, could someone make a room for street_vin01.lpworld that looks like a normal road? The only one that exists looks like it came out of the 1930s and has an old car (attached as a zip file). Would really appreciate it.
I wonder if the minigame's issue might be tied to the difficulty slider in the settings of the main menu. I'll check it out in a second to confirm.

EDIT: Difficulty slider looks to be a multiplier/scaling variable towards RAPPORT and skills. Don't think it would actually effect the mini-game itself contrary to my first theory. But testing out the mini-game, it looks like you have to succeed the first 'step' of the minigame or the red tiles will not be set to detect you.

There currently is an action whenever you're talking to someone to try to convince them to go through a MtF or FtM conversion, but there are no events yet that I know of. Unfortunately, I don't think there is the option to crossdress yet since all the current clothes are gender-based.

Good luck, Atheist. I do hope to see this game gains more open mods as it deserves. :D

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for Feb are as follows:
  • General Gameplay / Non-Sexual : 58 + 24 * 3 + 15 * 9 = 265
  • Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) : 8 + 8 * 3 + 8 * 9 = 104
  • Transformation : 18 + 7 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 93
  • Netorare (you're the cuck) : 19 + 5 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 88
  • University : 15 + 8 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 84
  • Sex Worker : 18 + 11 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 78
  • Scat : 3 + 1 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 60
  • Sex in Public : 8 + 7 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 56
  • Watersports : 7 + 5 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 49
  • Old-Young : 7 + 5 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 49
  • Lesbian : 9 + 4 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 48
  • Netori : 7 + 4 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 46
  • Vore : 12 + 4 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 42
  • Group Sex : 9 + 4 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 39
  • Toys : 7 + 2 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 31
  • Tentacles : 7 + 2 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 31
  • Interracial : 11 + 3 * 3 + 1 * 9 = 29
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism : 2 + 0 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 20
  • Foot Fetish : 5 + 3 * 3 + 0 * 9 = 14
Accordingly:
- General Gameplay / Non-Sexual will be the focus of v5.25 (ETA: 18 Feb). The community brainstorm period for this will be from today to 11 Feb.
- Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) will be the focus of v5.26 (ETA: 28 Feb). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 14 Feb to 21 Feb. If you wonder why such a vanilla thing won, I suppose it might have something to do with a third-party modder (not associated with me in any way) promising to work certain unofficial module if it wins.
- Transformation was the unlucky loser so I decided to make it the focus of v5.27 (ETA: 8 March). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 24 Feb to 1 Mar.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Kinda...while there are a few events that focus on this, it's pretty much one-sided. And even then, it takes a specific scenario to get that far. You have to cuck your boyfriend in order to make him trans which in itself is just cruel...Hey, it's up to you to like chucking but not everyone does. And why just the guys? I want to be able to create some ideas where there are we exploring the concept of idenenity.
Well, like always, you should talk about it on discord. That is where the brainstorming happens.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes