Sep 26, 2021
Seeing how folks are sharing their works, I have attached the three things that I'm most proud of working on LifePlay.

The first is a re-written gather_partners scene. I was trying to set an outfit in a scene and have the character still wear it when they came out of it. I read in Grim's note somewhere for his dresser that there was an inherent bug in the setNoRedress code that strips them from wearing clothes but any outfit changes made in the scene would not last. I was determined to find a workaround, but I worked on it for hours without any luck. It was a moment of 'well, fuck it. why don't I try this' that something actually stuck. If I can't set outfit changes in the scene, why don't I just make the changes outside of the scene? And it actually works. Well, with one caveat. If you have sex with the said character, the character will go back to being naked. The gather_partners scene is where I written the code to advertise the workaround.

The second is a re-written scene for manage_poly. I hated going through each and every one of the relationships to have them move in to/move out from my household. So I made a new set of menu selections to set statuses for everyone in the poly group.

The last one is just a bimbofy. A few stolen bits from the bimbo preset and a few tweaks to the morphs. Ain't nothing much to say about this one. Fill your city with nothing but thicc girls.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Seeing how folks are sharing their works, I have attached the three things that I'm most proud of working on LifePlay.

The first is a re-written gather_partners scene. I was trying to set an outfit in a scene and have the character still wear it when they came out of it. I read in Grim's note somewhere for his dresser that there was an inherent bug in the setNoRedress code that strips them from wearing clothes but any outfit changes made in the scene would not last. I was determined to find a workaround, but I worked on it for hours without any luck. It was a moment of 'well, fuck it. why don't I try this' that something actually stuck. If I can't set outfit changes in the scene, why don't I just make the changes outside of the scene? And it actually works. Well, with one caveat. If you have sex with the said character, the character will go back to being naked. The gather_partners scene is where I written the code to advertise the workaround.

The second is a re-written scene for manage_poly. I hated going through each and every one of the relationships to have them move in to/move out from my household. So I made a new set of menu selections to set statuses for everyone in the poly group.

The last one is just a bimbofy. A few stolen bits from the bimbo preset and a few tweaks to the morphs. Ain't nothing much to say about this one. Fill your city with nothing but thicc girls.
For Actor.setNoRedress()
You need to set it as "true". Actor.setNoRedress(true)

That how you make the outfit changes permanent.

• Wow
Reactions: AnotherAnonGuy
Sep 26, 2021
For Actor.setNoRedress()
You need to set it as "true". Actor.setNoRedress(true)

That how you make the outfit changes permanent.
:facepalm:
Of course. Of course I would miss that.

Let me try that out. Thanks, Ravenger.

Actor.setNoRedress(true) still returns them back as stripped at the scene's end. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ravenger6660

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -
Change Log:
- The main focus of this update is Cowgirl (Corr...). It's an optional module, disabled by default, so enable it first in Esc > Mod Manager. Also, the quests menu can be opened by pressing Q and you can choose which quest to start then.
- Instead of simply adding more random scenes to make generic NPCs gain perversion (plenty of those already in the game), I recognize that Corr... content is probably more interesting if the innocent character being corr...ed has a backstory. Also, plenty of "man corru...ing woman" scenes already, but not many "experienced woman introduces inexperienced woman to pleasure" content. Therefore, for this update, I decided to add two repeatable multi-stage quests that are meant to be played by a female player character:
+ Repressed Girl Boss: your current office boss is leaving the company soon and head office decides to transfer another country's head to your country to replace your boss. In the handover month between your old boss and this new boss, you're assigned to help her and her husband settle in the new country outside of work. In terms of her career, this new boss is an impressive young woman who's been profiled in many business magazines as an inspiration to many. However, in line with her country's culture, she's been in a traditional marriage arranged by her parents since 18 and has no sexual experience outside her husband. Their marriage is also rocky as the husband is insecure about her being the more successful and the fact that they've been trying in vain for a baby.
+ In My Place: your boyfriend has been a cuckold for a while now and has watched you with many men with great pleasure. Eventually, he confesses that this kink of his and his inability to satisfy a woman himself stems from his long-closeted trans feelings and while watching you with other men, he was actually imagining himself in your place. He then decides to undergo a complete gender reassignment surgery. With your ex now a woman, you feel it's only right for you to be the one to train her by sharing some of your lovers with her, some of whom she watched you fuck not long ago. After she's comfortable in her new body, you can encourage her to go out there and continue being a free spirit (in which case she'll occasionally 'report back' with a video of hers and a random lover with an offer to share), or decide you want her to continue being part your life, as your new sister-in-law or even stepmom!
- Some bug fixes. Thank you all for reporting on the Bugs channel on Discord, please continue to do so, I'll work on more bug fixes in the next update (5.24 - At Work - ETA 8 Feb) as well.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Windows (64-bit):
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Windows (32-bit):
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Windows (32-bit):
Linux:
Change Log:
- The main focus of this update is Cowgirl (Corr...). It's an optional module, disabled by default, so enable it first in Esc > Mod Manager. Also, the quests menu can be opened by pressing Q and you can choose which quest to start then.
- Instead of simply adding more random scenes to make generic NPCs gain perversion (plenty of those already in the game), I recognize that Corr... content is probably more interesting if the innocent character being corr...ed has a backstory. Also, plenty of "man corru...ing woman" scenes already, but not many "experienced woman introduces inexperienced woman to pleasure" content. Therefore, for this update, I decided to add two repeatable multi-stage quests that are meant to be played by a female player character:
+ Repressed Girl Boss: your current office boss is leaving the company soon and head office decides to transfer another country's head to your country to replace your boss. In the handover month between your old boss and this new boss, you're assigned to help her and her husband settle in the new country outside of work. In terms of her career, this new boss is an impressive young woman who's been profiled in many business magazines as an inspiration to many. However, in line with her country's culture, she's been in a traditional marriage arranged by her parents since 18 and has no sexual experience outside her husband. Their marriage is also rocky as the husband is insecure about her being the more successful and the fact that they've been trying in vain for a baby.
+ In My Place: your boyfriend has been a cuckold for a while now and has watched you with many men with great pleasure. Eventually, he confesses that this kink of his and his inability to satisfy a woman himself stems from his long-closeted trans feelings and while watching you with other men, he was actually imagining himself in your place. He then decides to undergo a complete gender reassignment surgery. With your ex now a woman, you feel it's only right for you to be the one to train her by sharing some of your lovers with her, some of whom she watched you fuck not long ago. After she's comfortable in her new body, you can encourage her to go out there and continue being a free spirit (in which case she'll occasionally 'report back' with a video of hers and a random lover with an offer to share), or decide you want her to continue being part your life, as your new sister-in-law or even stepmom!
- Some bug fixes. Thank you all for reporting on the Bugs channel on Discord, please continue to do so, I'll work on more bug fixes in the next update (5.24 - At Work - ETA 8 Feb) as well.
hey u, yeah you, animate ur vags and pen0rs please or release the fbxs so I can, no need for clipping.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Hrm. I've been working on a Margot Robbie/Harley Quinn preset, but I'm having a peculiar problem. After adding her and adjusting her attributes, the list indicates that she's an ORC... for some reason... and I can't figure out how to change that.

Any thoughts?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Hrm. I've been working on a Margot Robbie/Harley Quinn preset, but I'm having a peculiar problem. After adding her and adjusting her attributes, the list indicates that she's an ORC... for some reason... and I can't figure out how to change that.

Any thoughts?
Yeah, you have to change that. It would have to be set as that. Also, make a full character not just the Facegen thing.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Yeah, you have to change that. It would have to be set as that. Also, make a full character not just the Facegen thing.
Ya, I want to change it, but I'm not sure how. As far as I can tell, she's set to be human... but is listed as an Orc.

And don't worry, I've done a few presets, I'll be posting the full thing.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Weird man. She is hot AF IRL. She could do anything she wanted to me. As Margot Robbie. As Harley Quinn that might be very painful. Too bad MR is already married - she also doesn't look 30s, but she's 32. Still MUCH younger than me.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes