PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
how do i change the or increase or edit the karma value since first time player
You can't edit it, but you can increase it easiest by supporting the game on patreon. Not in real life, but an action in game while you are at home. It is the easiest way I know of to increase your karma.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Hey, some of us are old!

I'm 49. I'd fuck 1992 30 something Sharon Stone. Hell 2006 40-something, but she's like 66 now. Lynda Carter is 70s. I'm getting up there and that's my mom's age. Even us older guys want to fuck women in their 20s and 30s. OK my GF is 48. I really love her but if we weren't together I would go for younger.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I'm 49. I'd fuck 1992 30 something Sharon Stone. Hell 2006 40-something, but she's like 66 now. Lynda Carter is 70s. I'm getting up there and that's my mom's age. Even us older guys want to fuck women in their 20s and 30s. OK my GF is 48. I really love her but if we weren't together I would go for younger.
My point. The characters as I've illustrated them are mostly in their prime. Lynda Carter, for example, appears as she did in her 20s, even though I've listed her as in her 70s.

I play the game "as" a 30 year old. I do have a version which reflects my actual age in 2020 (51), but I try to keep that one kind of "realistic."

If you want to adjust the listed age of any of the characters to better reflect their apparent age, by all means do so!

(Actually, Sharon Stone STILL scorches... Elizabeth Hurley is a goddess, and seems not to age much at all... Helen Mirren actually got MORE attractive as she aged... indeed, there's a LOT of older celebs who have aged very, very well!)

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
You can't edit it, but you can increase it easiest by supporting the game on patreon. Not in real life, but an action in game while you are at home. It is the easiest way I know of to increase your karma.
Also the making mod will help and more grindable. And there is other lesser activities like the bathing, working, do homerepair, laundry, helping others, etc. raises a little too.

Reactions: AnotherAnonGuy

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
how do i change the or increase or edit the karma value since first time player
Basically, increasing karma comes from being nice in scenes that check for a change in that value.
Editing karma itself - don't bother. It is - as far as I'm concerned - way easier to cheat-edit an action like sleep.llpaction.
Add something like karma +30 (END) to the Effects using notepad++, and voila, your karma increases after sleeping. Until the next game update overwrites it, at least. Then you have to edit again.
Line should read something like this:
EFFECTS: mood +30 (END), karma +30 (END), fitness +0.02 (END), intelligence +0.01 (END), attractiveness +0.01 (END), energy +80 (DURATION), mood -10 (INTERRUPTED), intoxication -100 (DURATION)

Reactions: Ssato243

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
is it possible to have a constant cumshot as a male , meaning the duration of the visual effect and number of spurts.

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
If you work at the office and have jobexperience over 50, the easy way to raise your karma is the event called interview_bribe.
But instead of asking for a bribe, you can choose to give the person the job out of kindness. You get +20 karma for that.

You can manually call for that event by pressing the Insert button and then typing interview_bribe. DO that 5 times and voila, you have 100 karma.

Reactions: AnotherAnonGuy

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Taking a shower raises karma a little, as does doing housework, laundry, or home repair. Going to a religious building and praying/meditating does some (but have to below a certain perversion.) Making an NPC a GF/BF raises pretty much. Strangely, getting an open relationship does too. Also, getting married.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Also the making mod will help and more grindable. And there is other lesser activities like the bathing, working, do homerepair, laundry, helping others, etc. raises a little too.
Yes, I forgot about those. I believe you can repeat the donate activity though. Assuming you have the repeating actions turned off.

Sep 26, 2021
Basically, increasing karma comes from being nice in scenes that check for a change in that value.
Editing karma itself - don't bother. It is - as far as I'm concerned - way easier to cheat-edit an action like sleep.llpaction.
Add something like karma +30 (END) to the Effects using notepad++, and voila, your karma increases after sleeping. Until the next game update overwrites it, at least. Then you have to edit again.
Line should read something like this:
EFFECTS: mood +30 (END), karma +30 (END), fitness +0.02 (END), intelligence +0.01 (END), attractiveness +0.01 (END), energy +80 (DURATION), mood -10 (INTERRUPTED), intoxication -100 (DURATION)
If you want to go that route, you can create a mod folder and throw in your 'cheat edit' action in there so that it would not be overwritten whenever a new update overwrites vin_Base.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes