STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere, or how to fix it, but I thought I'd let the developers know, one of the animations is kind of broken.

CMS Juicy Doggystyle (new) goes through the expected animation, but right at the end, the woman flips upside down. Flip.jpg

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Her from back in the day or now? She's middle age now. Still younger than me though. But she was a cutie in her 20s. Nice ones would be like Maddie Ziegler or Bhad Bhabie. Young but adults.
i had no idea who she was so i looked up, looks like a nameless face in a crowd instathot :cry: Surely this generation must have their sarah mclachlan, or their veruca salt, or their liz phair.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Yah, she's a little older now... but so am I! As usual for my depictions, I put their actual age in their stats, but I make the appearance in keeping with how I best know them. She would have been in her 30s or so for this rendition.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Yah, she's a little older now... but so am I! As usual for my depictions, I put their actual age in their stats, but I make the appearance in keeping with how I best know them. She would have been in her 30s or so for this rendition.
Funny, I remember Alanis from the tv show 'You Can't Do That on Television'- she played herself. 1986-87. Didn't realize she's 1 year and 18 days older than I am. Damn I feel old.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
How do you copy saves into new versions?
You don't since it saves them in your appdata if I recall. At best you may need to copy and paste the files for said characters. If you save the characters you make then just place them in the new folder, or just copy and paste the update into the old folder and overwrite.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
You don't since it saves them in your appdata if I recall. At best you may need to copy and paste the files for said characters. If you save the characters you make then just place them in the new folder, or just copy and paste the update into the old folder and overwrite.
Whenever I reload saves, the save gives me a default character as MC with the same default char replacing all my contacts.

Is there no way to fix this without painstakingly saving every character?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Whenever I reload saves, the save gives me a default character as MC with the same default char replacing all my contacts.

Is there no way to fix this without painstakingly saving every character?
Screenshot 2023-01-28 024203.jpeg Screenshot 2023-01-28 024146.jpeg
Just copy the characters you saved and the saves folder over to the new game folder, like in my images. Or just copy and paste the update into your folder and rename it if you must. It's faster that way. Another thin is to backup the cities you downloaded in case they get deleted.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
???
1674957098227.png
My last save is from this update but I still get the default characters as my MC and all over contacts when trying to load it

I've been having this problem on every save for a few different versions, idk when this bug started if it even is a bug

View attachment 2345787 View attachment 2345788
Just copy the characters you saved and the saves folder over to the new game folder, like in my images. Or just copy and paste the update into your folder and rename it if you must. It's faster that way. Another thin is to backup the cities you downloaded in case they get deleted.
What folder do I copy updates from and where to?

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
???
View attachment 2347715
My last save is from this update but I still get the default characters as my MC and all over contacts when trying to load it

I've been having this problem on every save for a few different versions, idk when this bug started if it even is a bug

What folder do I copy updates from and where to?
I showed you in my image. If you saved the characters you liked, then you create said folder in the modules folder as it says when you go to save them. Copy that folder into the modules folder of the newer version. Or just copy and paste the update only into your lifeplay folderand overwrite. Your issue seems to be in the screencap you posted though. Copy your saves folder in the content folder and paste it into the new version's content folder. Like my second pic, it shows where the save folder is and where it should be pasted.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes