STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Hrm.

So, I continue to have a problem. I started a new game, but my character can't get a job. Every time he goes to an interview, he goes naked, and gets turned away. I've tried disabling all the mods, but nothing seems to help.

Is this a bug? Is there a workaround?

jackthrowaway556

Sep 30, 2022
Hrm.

So, I continue to have a problem. I started a new game, but my character can't get a job. Every time he goes to an interview, he goes naked, and gets turned away. I've tried disabling all the mods, but nothing seems to help.

Is this a bug? Is there a workaround?
You can turn off "Nudity Matters", manually dress, change buildings (leave and go somewhere else), then reapply. For some reason the default/starting clothes sometimes cause this bug, may or may not be related to "nudity matters" mod.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
You can turn off "Nudity Matters", manually dress, change buildings (leave and go somewhere else), then reapply. For some reason the default/starting clothes sometimes cause this bug, may or may not be related to "nudity matters" mod.
It's a game bug. I delete nudity matters from the game folder and buy new clothes from any store, either right away or after a period of game play, My MC just starts being naked.

Reactions: jackthrowaway556

jackthrowaway556

Sep 30, 2022
It's a game bug. I delete nudity matters from the game folder and buy new clothes from any store, either right away or after a period of game play, My MC just starts being naked.
You know what, you're right! Buying clothes rather than using the ones you start with might be what does it rather than "changing outfit" like I said. Thanks for piping in!

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
Has anyone run into an issue where the game will just not load at all after running fine previously?

Was playing the game just fine the other day and then tried to bundle Ravager's pregnancy mod as it's own independent mod (so I don't have to overwrite the base preg folder) and suddenly the game crashes on the "Loading please wait" screen when I tried to load up with the new mod folder.

Even deleting the custom mod folder doesn't solve the problem.

It just hangs at the loading screen

The game was running perfectly fine 10 minutes prior

Edit:

NVM figured it out. I forgot I had tried to disable the "talk on phone" idle animation by altering the extension of the animation files. I decided to just leave the asset files alone assuming they didn't also need to be disabled if the animation file was never loaded but apperantly going halfway breaks the game. Turning off the asset files also fixed the issue

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Usually the random naked bug is when you save the game after playing for awhile.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
You know what, you're right! Buying clothes rather than using the ones you start with might be what does it rather than "changing outfit" like I said. Thanks for piping in!
I apologize for not being clear. I have had the naked bug happen with the default start clothes and bought clothes. Saving the game sometimes seems to make it happen faster, other times, I have had it happen without saving. Next time it happens in your playthrough, redress your character, then save the game, your character will most likely be naked again, without doing anything other than saving the game.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
What mods would you guys recommend with this game currently? I know there's a link on the OP to a collection of them but I've noticed not all of them, naturally, have been updated for a year or two. I don't want to add something that may just break my game.
sb_BetterPregnancy if you do not activate the mod and just paste meet_new_person.lpscene over the old one then preganant women will start showing up and no bugs

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
I have been having fatal errors when trying to have sex with more than one person resulting in the game crashing and me having to turn the game back on to continue playing from my last save

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Kinks of the Month for February (v5.25 & v5.26)
please vote before 3 Feb
- x1 Weighted Poll for $1 to $4 Patrons:
- x3 Weighted Poll for $5 to $9 Patrons:
- x9 Weighted Poll for $10 or above Patrons:

Reactions: Villenia
Sep 26, 2021
I can't find other poly couples through dating app.
It's working fine for me. Looking at the code, it's a sure-fire scenario as long as you fulfill three conditions: a) have the polyamorous mod enabled, b) you are in a relationship with someone, c) you have set that relationship to an open one.

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
It's working fine for me. Looking at the code, it's a sure-fire scenario as long as you fulfill three conditions: a) have the polyamorous mod enabled, b) you are in a relationship with someone, c) you have set that relationship to an open one.
What is the name of the scene? dating_app.lpscene ?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes