Vamos69

Apr 6, 2022
Seriously.......
Just use his mod manager

From a moderator on Discord, where the community are:
Launching open personal attacks on someone who not only supports the game financially, but is also one of only two active modders, and the only one providing real-time fixes for game-breaking bugs. I don't see the point of pissing off Raddeck....
Something like that.

• Angry
Reactions: xsmaks and JS-0813

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Are these them now or when they were younger? A few of these are 50+ (in some cases well past.)
You mean my presets?

I based them on how I'm most familiar with them, but their stats reflect their actual age as of 2020 (the date the game is set in). So, for example, Ginger Lynn appears as she might have done in her 20s, but her age is listed as 58.

Helen Mirren is most familiar to me being somewhat older, so that's how I made her in game. If you like, I can make another that depicts her at a different age.

Ariane Barnes is based on the Date Ariane game. There are two versions of her, one based on the original look of the character (ArianeB), the other based on the most recent. I'm not totally happy with the ArianeB version, but I included it anyway. I may update her in the future.

Reactions: ianskman

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Seriously.......
Just use his mod manager

Something like that.
I recall seeing one of those exchanges. Silliness all around.
You mean my presets?

I based them on how I'm most familiar with them, but their stats reflect their actual age as of 2020 (the date the game is set in). So, for example, Ginger Lynn appears as she might have done in her 20s, but her age is listed as 58.

Helen Mirren is most familiar to me being somewhat older, so that's how I made her in game. If you like, I can make another that depicts her at a different age.

Ariane Barnes is based on the Date Ariane game. There are two versions of her, one based on the original look of the character (ArianeB), the other based on the most recent. I'm not totally happy with the ArianeB version, but I included it anyway. I may update her in the future.
You know, I always forget it has a set starting date.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Seriously.......
Just use his mod manager

Something like that.
What does a Discord mod have to do with here? Answer nothing they have no authority here and their option doesn't mean shit here.
Not everyone knows that Raddeck moved the mods to a new location on his github and into a single download.

Last edited:

FleshGordon

Jul 17, 2019
Literally right on his github
Click on the green code button and select download zip. He moved them all into one download.
Thanks very much. Don't know how I missed it. Next time I'll try to be more thorough.

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
I don't use the word "hero" often, but you, sir, are the greatest hero in American history.

Reactions: STNeish

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Seriously.......
Just use his mod manager

Launching open personal attacks on someone who not only supports the game financially, but is also one of only two active modders, and the only one providing real-time fixes for game-breaking bugs. I don't see the point of pissing off Raddeck....
Something like that.
Really fucking ironic, considering the whole hate Raddeck thing started with him attacking one of the only two active modders for this game, who in fact does provide fixes for game breaking bugs. He tried to attack his reputation publicly and threw a hissy fit and left when it didn't work.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Ive done a room preset with clear space few pages back
it's not that I'm unappreciative, it's just that I'm mostly being critical of the game's default state. A single stage that works isn't a good bandaid for a system that spawns me under the floor, or halfway in a chair at random.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
anyone know where to download 5.22 ? on mega it says 5.22 but when you start the game it says its 5.21? in the bottom left hand corner? and thats with the Appadata cleared, completely, downloaded it twice it says 5.22 on the folder but when you start the game it states its 521? anyone else have this problem?

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
anyone know where to download 5.22 ? on mega it says 5.22 but when you start the game it says its 5.21? in the bottom left hand corner? and thats with the Appadata cleared, completely, downloaded it twice it says 5.22 on the folder but when you start the game it states its 521? anyone else have this problem?
if you go the first post of this thread were you can go downloading,from upload services,you see in the post that it still is 5.21

straydogg

May 9, 2017
if you go the first post of this thread were you can go downloading,from upload services,you see in the post that it still is 5.21

522.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Windows (32-bit):
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Windows (32-bit):
Linux:
Change Log:
- This is the Kink of the Month update focusing on Polyamorous. This is an optional module disabled by default. Enable it first in Esc > Mod Manager. Also, you'll need to agree to poly first with your first partner first by clicking on them and suggesting open relationship.
- When using a dating app (the standard one, not the interracial or old-young one) with the Poly module enabled, you can look for other poly couples to swing with instead
- If the 'Doggy' module is enabled, you can give your blessing to a polyamorous partner in that regard
- If you're on a nice date with a poly partner, they may insist that another poly partner of yours that they get along with join you
- If you have enough poly partners with the opposite gender as you, they may offer a (reverse) gangban g for you. You can simply enjoy yourself or suggest they do it for someone else you know so that you can have a big boost in rapport with this person, most useful would be with your boss (higher chance of promotions) or university lecturer (better grades).
- If you're pregnant and one of your poly partner is female, she may insist she gets impregnated by the same baby daddy so that the kids will be blood related.
- If you're in a fraternity / sorority, you may be asked to share a poly partner with all your frat bros / sorority sisters.
- 4 more options for the "Manage poly relationships" that you can take at home:
+ Matchmake this poly partner with someone from your contacts as their 'other partner'
+ Encourage this poly partner and their other partner to try for a baby
+ Select this poly partner to matchmake with another poly partner
+ Matchmake this poly partner with the previously selected poly partner
- On another note, the next update (V5.23 - ETA 28 January) is 'Cowgirl' but I will be working on bug fixes as well (the last bugfix-only update was v5.15 so quite a while back now). So please report any bugs you find currently in the game between now and 27 Jan to the Bugs channel on Discord. this fkn says 5.22 but when u fkn download it from mega it says its 5.21 in the bottom left corner when you start the game, dont know what the fk your talking about!

Reactions: Cheroky

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I haven't updated my game in a while so I can't check, but I will say that it wouldn't be the first time that an update has been released where the version shown in-game didn't match the actual game version. Vin probably just forgot to update the number in-game. Check this file "/Docs/Change_Logs.txt" in your game folder and see if it shows a changelog for 5.22

straydogg

May 9, 2017
I haven't updated my game in a while so I can't check, but I will say that it wouldn't be the first time that an update has been released where the version shown in-game didn't match the actual game version. Vin probably just forgot to update the number in-game. Check this file "/Docs/Change_Logs.txt" in your game folder and see if it shows a changelog for 5.22
Thank You So much:)

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
522.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Windows (32-bit):
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
Windows (32-bit):
Linux:
Change Log:
- This is the Kink of the Month update focusing on Polyamorous. This is an optional module disabled by default. Enable it first in Esc > Mod Manager. Also, you'll need to agree to poly first with your first partner first by clicking on them and suggesting open relationship.
- When using a dating app (the standard one, not the interracial or old-young one) with the Poly module enabled, you can look for other poly couples to swing with instead
- If the 'Doggy' module is enabled, you can give your blessing to a polyamorous partner in that regard
- If you're on a nice date with a poly partner, they may insist that another poly partner of yours that they get along with join you
- If you have enough poly partners with the opposite gender as you, they may offer a (reverse) gangban g for you. You can simply enjoy yourself or suggest they do it for someone else you know so that you can have a big boost in rapport with this person, most useful would be with your boss (higher chance of promotions) or university lecturer (better grades).
- If you're pregnant and one of your poly partner is female, she may insist she gets impregnated by the same baby daddy so that the kids will be blood related.
- If you're in a fraternity / sorority, you may be asked to share a poly partner with all your frat bros / sorority sisters.
- 4 more options for the "Manage poly relationships" that you can take at home:
+ Matchmake this poly partner with someone from your contacts as their 'other partner'
+ Encourage this poly partner and their other partner to try for a baby
+ Select this poly partner to matchmake with another poly partner
+ Matchmake this poly partner with the previously selected poly partner
- On another note, the next update (V5.23 - ETA 28 January) is 'Cowgirl' but I will be working on bug fixes as well (the last bugfix-only update was v5.15 so quite a while back now). So please report any bugs you find currently in the game between now and 27 Jan to the Bugs channel on Discord. this fkn says 5.22 but when u fkn download it from mega it says its 5.21 in the bottom left corner when you start the game, dont know what the fk your talking about!
Thread Updated: 2023-01-15
Release Date: 2023-01-13
Developer: Vinfamy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.21 <----------
Language: English
Genre:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Really fucking ironic, considering the whole hate Raddeck thing started with him attacking one of the only two active modders for this game, who in fact does provide fixes for game breaking bugs. He tried to attack his reputation publicly and threw a hissy fit and left when it didn't work.
Not just that, he also got upset that some were editing his mods without his permission. I find it ironic when you are in fact using someone else's work for your work. Even more so if it would be behind a paywall since the game is free. Either way, the discord drama happened because two users called him out on his crap.
During sex, look in the lower right hand corner for instructions to move the actors on the x, y, and z coordinates.
That's a good thing to keep in mind. Usually though, it happens during the cutscenes of an event where someone is way below the floor.

Oct 19, 2020
What mods would you guys recommend with this game currently? I know there's a link on the OP to a collection of them but I've noticed not all of them, naturally, have been updated for a year or two. I don't want to add something that may just break my game.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes